Reinhardt SSydney, NSW

Fitness=Motivation=VibroFit 3D

It's not easy for me to get up at 4.30am, would much rather stay in a warm bed, however I have made a commitment to myself to Improve my Fitness and Lose some weight.
    This machine is FABULOUS because it is so easy to use. Choose your Program, Pick up the Elastic Stretch Bands and off you go to a FAST WAKE UP. !0 minutes on this machine is all the motivation I need to get me going onto more exercise. I'm sure/know I would MISS many Morning Workouts if I did not have this machine.

Mark Macca

Mark MaccaSydney

Good low impact exercise

Combined with stretching movements, dumbell weights and music this machine offers a great gentle exercise workout for improving general circulation and overall flexibillty, hopefully also resulting in some general muscle toning and a little weight loss. Great quality solid machine, but requires some experimenting with the manual settings and like all these exercise machines a volume fader/mute option on the bipping noises when changing settings would be a great design improvement. Overall very happy, another great Froothie purchase!

time will tell

Excuses for my English, I am Dutch. Bought the machine 3 months ago and I use it twice per day. It's solide, easy to use and low on noise. I turn 50 this year, wanted to give myself a present for the future, working for home care I know the problems wich come with balance problems, bone loss etc. Secretly I also hoped it would do something for my figure. Result after 3 months: 15 cm off my waiste, 8 cm off my belly, 3 kilo's lighter, stronger/firmer legs as I ever had, same goes for my behind and lowerback pains are gone, but.... what I don't get: I am not stronger despite the muscles....

Vibration Machines

Find out how Vibrofit 3D compares to other Vibration Machines

MabelM

MabelMBrighton East

Such a Great Vibration Platform

I'm very happy with my Vibrofit 3D. The 3D function, not available on all vibration platforms, is essential to assist with bone density maintenance and the machine is quiet and easy to use, and is a manageable size. I did a fair bit of research before buying my Vibrofit 3D and I haven't been disappointed.

Exercising made easy especially with limited ability to walk far

While too early to see meaningful results in my balance my machine is easy to use and I know I am getting a workout because I am sweating! It is compact, solid and strong and as I have reduced mobility this is a great benefit. The guys at Froothie we’re just so helpful and so professional at the same time.I am elderly and they were very patient with me being a little anxious at the purchase and the right to return the product if not satisfactory gave me the confidence to try it, All in all I was very impressed.

Really nice addition to my home gym

Really happy with my choice of vibration trainer - as well as being easy to use, it looks classy to, unlike some of the other plasticy looking ones on the market.

Vibrofit 3D

I bought vibrofit 3D six month ago this is solid machine .easy to operate and good for blood circulation. I feel energetic after use this product.I am full satisfied with this product.

Oli

OliLoganholme

Great Service from Froothie

This is a solid machine. It's heavy and has a strong feel to it. Been using it for a week and loving it.
    More importantly though was Froothie's excellent service. I'm always a bit cautious purchasing online for this sort of stuff for that sort of money but I didn't need to worry. Froothie responded to emails quickly and friendly. I managed to mess up my order (bought two of these - one as a present, one for me, and then changed my mind). Froothie had no hesitation and were very helpful in sorting it all out. They cancelling shipment of one and refunded promptly. Delivery was prompt and in the time promised. Nice work Froothie - that's how it's done! I'd buy from you again in a heartbeat.

Vibrio fit 3 d excellent

Found it very easy to operate. Helps with my injury and great for circulation. Feel stimulated after using it like I can go running for miles! Great overall product. Thank you!

Vibration Machines