Vibrofit Pro

• Product is used
Janet
JanetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service great product

I bought my Vibrofit Pro X recently and found that the buttons on the console were working intermittently. I emailed customer service and was amazed by the service I received. They were very prompt, helpful and I received a replacement immediately. Also, the machine is extremely easy to use and very convenient.

Purchased in March 2022 for $390.

Mario N.Optimum AppliancesSend a private message

posted on wrong company site

Previously posted about a product I did not purchase, I had the wrong company. After speaking to the team they were very helpful in getting me the information that I needed. Thank you for being professional.

Petodette
PetodetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vibrofit is excellent and service fantastic

Owned Vibrofit Pro for 5 years. Excellent to use. Stopped working last week. Repeating beep noise and slowly rocking pulse, no lights. Froothie offered excellent service support. Immediately responded to my email. Advised approximate repair costs and postage. Communication from their team and follow up was amazing. I decided to purchase the new model with 3 year warranty as it was 50% off. Looking forward to continuing improving my body shape and fitness. This machine really helps muscles in almost every part of the body. Easy to use.

Purchased in January 2017 for $329.

Mario N.Optimum AppliancesSend a private message
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific results

This machine was very helpful. I have found my back pain improve since using it for 10 minutes a day. When I had problems with the machine they were rectified in a very speedy fashion and it is as good as new.

Purchased in July 2020.

Elly R
Elly RECHUCA.

It's great, absolutely terrific

IGreat results after using Vibrofit, and has helped with stomach problems and excess weight, no more exercising it does it all.

Lin.e
Lin.ePerth western australia

Do NOT buy a gym membership buy one of these they are the best only had mine a few weeks but love it

The vibrofit pro exceeded my expectations like I hoped it would love it And would recommend this to everyone I know and meet in the future it gives a good vibe through to your bones I feel stronger and my clothes are fitting better after only a few weeks I'm so happy I bought this product is my new addiction.

Laurel
LaurelBateau Bay

Can't live without it now!!!

I've been asked to write another review on the Vibrofit Pro which I am absolutely rapt in and I can recommend it to you with confidence.
I've lost 18kgs since starting to use this product and along with an improved diet with lots of vegetables and fruit it has contributed to my feeling healthier and dare I say even a little bit fitter.
This unit is amazing and I enjoy using it and I usually do 10 minutes standing plus10 minutes sitting and then another 10 minutes standing on it 3 times per day usually a little while after every meal.
So come on Aussies get fitter and feel a whole lot better!!!!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Motivated me to a Healthy Lifestyle!!

Reviewed machines and went for Vibrofit Pro for the 5 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY.
I wanted to use daily to help me get off the couch and strengthen muscles. I do squats and have 1kg in my hands to strengthen shoulders.
When purchased I returned machine to Melbourne to have ALL NOISES taken off (PEACE is worth the postage).
When the motor stopped I returned machine and it was fixed and the service team REFUNDED MY POSTAGE, yah, THANKS FROOTHIE.

Has become very noisy after. Three months of use

Product is easy to use, and I have achieved my exercise goals.I wander how many people have this machine getting very noisy after a short use?
Used regularly, good for physical and mental relaxation.Hope I can change to a quitter machine

Vibrofit
Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofitSend a private message
Vibrofit
Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofitSend a private message

Find out how Vibrofit Pro compares to other Vibration Machines

Great for all round toning up

With the different difficulty levels and the arm bands, 10min daily has tightened up abs, arms and legs. You really feel the difference.
Not being able to use it for a while after a fall, just made the comparison greater. Couldn't wait to get back on.

Perfect for quick workouts!

An easy to use, well built machine offering a good range of 10 minute programmes that tone the body over time. Sturdy yet slim, it’s perfect for those poor weather days! A little disappointed there was no excercise guide or basic ideas on positions to focus muscle tone to specific areas. Regularly used by our entire household.

Love my Vibrofit

I have had my Vibrofit for awhile now, Purchased from Froothie and picked up at the warehouse. It is really great, main use is for circulation improvement and my husband is a cyclist and uses it after a long ride for recovery. My sister used it when she visited and she has now ordered one also. Thanks Froothie for a great customer experience.

Helen L
Helen LBundaberg

Good for a stress free workout

I like the ease of the machine and find it effective. The lack of a manual and the Bluetooth voice connection volume are irritating issues in an otherwise professional product . Great for people who lack the stamina for a regular workout due to illness or physical limitations as well as more athletic users. As it is stable it is also suitable for older people to use without risk . Glad I purchased it and would recommend it to friends and family

Great machine.

Really love my Vibrofit pro. Very easy to use & understand. Love how it tells you how many calories you burn. Really helped to tone me up. Highly recommended this product to anyone.

tash
tashBooleroo Centre

Works for Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers

I have suffered from RA for 12 years & now have osteoarthritis & osteoporosis. Normal DVD workouts no longer work for me, so the Vibrofit Pro is wonderful. I can take as little or as long as i need using different speeds/programs. I can easily fit it into my day, particularly when I'm having a bad day. It helps me feel like I'm still staying as active as I can because I have no excuse for not maintaining weight or using my muscles.