Vibrofit Pro

Vibrofit Pro

Elly RECHUCA.

It's great, absolutely terrific

IGreat results after using Vibrofit, and has helped with stomach problems and excess weight, no more exercising it does it all.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Lin.e

Lin.ePerth western australia

Do NOT buy a gym membership buy one of these they are the best only had mine a few weeks but love it

The vibrofit pro exceeded my expectations like I hoped it would love it And would recommend this to everyone I know and meet in the future it gives a good vibe through to your bones I feel stronger and my clothes are fitting better after only a few weeks I'm so happy I bought this product is my new addiction.

Laurel

LaurelBateau Bay

Can't live without it now!!!

I've been asked to write another review on the Vibrofit Pro which I am absolutely rapt in and I can recommend it to you with confidence.
I've lost 18kgs since starting to use this product and along with an improved diet with lots of vegetables and fruit it has contributed to my feeling healthier and dare I say even a little bit fitter.
This unit is amazing and I enjoy using it and I usually do 10 minutes standing plus10 minutes sitting and then another 10 minutes standing on it 3 times per day usually a little while after every meal.
So come on Aussies get fitter and feel a whole lot better!!!!!

Motivated me to a Healthy Lifestyle!!

Reviewed machines and went for Vibrofit Pro for the 5 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY.
I wanted to use daily to help me get off the couch and strengthen muscles. I do squats and have 1kg in my hands to strengthen shoulders.
When purchased I returned machine to Melbourne to have ALL NOISES taken off (PEACE is worth the postage).
When the motor stopped I returned machine and it was fixed and the service team REFUNDED MY POSTAGE, yah, THANKS FROOTHIE.

Has become very noisy after. Three months of use

Product is easy to use, and I have achieved my exercise goals.I wander how many people have this machine getting very noisy after a short use?
Used regularly, good for physical and mental relaxation.Hope I can change to a quitter machine

Athena Solutions Pty LtdVibrofit

Great for all round toning up

With the different difficulty levels and the arm bands, 10min daily has tightened up abs, arms and legs. You really feel the difference.
Not being able to use it for a while after a fall, just made the comparison greater. Couldn't wait to get back on.

Perfect for quick workouts!

An easy to use, well built machine offering a good range of 10 minute programmes that tone the body over time. Sturdy yet slim, it’s perfect for those poor weather days! A little disappointed there was no excercise guide or basic ideas on positions to focus muscle tone to specific areas. Regularly used by our entire household.

Love my Vibrofit

I have had my Vibrofit for awhile now, Purchased from Froothie and picked up at the warehouse. It is really great, main use is for circulation improvement and my husband is a cyclist and uses it after a long ride for recovery. My sister used it when she visited and she has now ordered one also. Thanks Froothie for a great customer experience.

Helen L

Helen LBundaberg

Good for a stress free workout

I like the ease of the machine and find it effective. The lack of a manual and the Bluetooth voice connection volume are irritating issues in an otherwise professional product . Great for people who lack the stamina for a regular workout due to illness or physical limitations as well as more athletic users. As it is stable it is also suitable for older people to use without risk . Glad I purchased it and would recommend it to friends and family

Great machine.

Really love my Vibrofit pro. Very easy to use & understand. Love how it tells you how many calories you burn. Really helped to tone me up. Highly recommended this product to anyone.

tash

tashBooleroo Centre

Works for Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers

I have suffered from RA for 12 years & now have osteoarthritis & osteoporosis. Normal DVD workouts no longer work for me, so the Vibrofit Pro is wonderful. I can take as little or as long as i need using different speeds/programs. I can easily fit it into my day, particularly when I'm having a bad day. It helps me feel like I'm still staying as active as I can because I have no excuse for not maintaining weight or using my muscles.

Gill

Gill

I love it

I love my vibrofit pro. It makes me feel like I'm doing something to help my body and so easy to use. The only problem with it is that when you turn it on the voice is WAY too loud but I approached the company and they told me there was nothing you could do about it. Which is a shame because I love it

It's not expensive but it works.

I bought the Vibrofit Pro a few months ago and now even my wife loves to use it before having breakfast. I use it 2 times a day and my aching legs have improve so much that I do not need to massage them anymore. I use it while setting down watching tv or while standing. It is worth the money I spent than my bulky expensive thread mill.

Great for an easy work out

Easy to use . Have had this for a year and not sure if it works but my muscles certainly know when I have used it. Great low impact workout.

Not happy at all

I bought one of these machines hasn't worked from the moment it came out of the box. I have gotten no result from contacting their online support people so I would never recommend that anyone purchase one. All it does it beep beep with a dotted red line. Very frustrating as I gave up a very reliable bigger machine for this dud of a one.

Ruth S

Thanks to Francois my issues were all sorted and I received my new Vibrofit a while ago now. I have had no issues with the replacement machine at all. It is a lot quieter than my old one which is a big plus for me.

Sue S

Sue SNarooma

Great workout

I love using the Vibrfit Pro and try to use it several times a day. The only complaint is the loud voice telling me that my Bluetooth is now connected. I agree that you need to be able to turn it off so you don't disturb anyone else in the home.

Graeme HSunshine Coast

Good if it Worked

Purchased unit from Froothie Nov 2016. It seemed to work fine but after 4 months it stopped vibrating so they replaced it with a new one at no cost. The new one lasted till Sept 2017 when it again stopped vibrating. This time Froothie wants me to pay the return postage. I have refused and now I have requested a refund of the purchase price under the Australian Consumer Protection Act.

The Wriggler

We call it the wriggler it's quiet so you can watch all your favourite shows whilst this machine does it's work in like a treadmill they can be so noisy
Easy to use anyone can use this after a while you forget your even on it
Margi

A great investment

Love the Vibrofit ....my husband and I use it most days ....we also modified our diets and we have both lost weight and feel more energised.
I recomend Vibrofit to people of all ages..

Wendy