VerifiedMPN:VBF300A

• Weekly

Frances Campbell
Frances CampbellSydney, NSW

This is very good

I have used Vibrofit in the past, I previously owned a Powerfit E380 , unfortunately it's passed it's due date 10yrs, cost wise , I decided to purchase Vibrofit as the workout is tougher than the El cheapo's. Powerfit is excellent but expensive. Show details ·  1
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love it

Great unit, handy, portable, stores away brilliantly with the wheels and handle, Show details ·  1
Jennifer
Jennifer

Machine is well made

The machine arrived very promptly and I was very happy with
how sturdy the machine was and it seems very well made.
I've only had it a short while but I look forward to using it. Show reply
Yvette
Yvette2 posts

Does exactly what I purchased it for

This has improved the circulation in my legs & help reduce the pain. It is also helping to tone & strengthen the muscles especially in my legs. Hubby is now also using for leg circulation Show reply
Tracy
Tracy

Thanks for your quick assistance after my remote was lost in the floods

The new remote connected to Vibrofit and worked straight away. It is wonderful to be able to use my vibrofit easily with the use of the remote again. Thank you. Show reply
Helen J.
Helen J.3 posts

Fantastic!

Rarely am I impressed with purchases to be honest, but this machine has impressed!
No problems with the machine to date, it's powerful and not overly loud.
I feel like my body really benefits from it, in particular increasing bone density and lymphatic drainage. Having recently been diagnosed with scoliosis, I got it to help realign my spine, as my Chiro has one.
I'm pretty sedentary and this makes me feel like I'm testing my muscles too.
The customer service was great, it's easy to use and a great purchase. Highly recommend.
I just wish the calories counter was legit, as I would love to think I had burnt over 400 cals in 10 Mins! :) Show details ·  1
Janet
JanetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service great product

I bought my Vibrofit Pro X recently and found that the buttons on the console were working intermittently. I emailed customer service and was amazed by the service I received. They were very prompt, helpful and I received a replacement immediately. Also, the machine is extremely easy to use and very convenient. Show details ·  1
Terrilynn
Terrilynn

posted on wrong company site

Previously posted about a product I did not purchase, I had the wrong company. After speaking to the team they were very helpful in getting me the information that I needed. Thank you for being professional.
Petodette
PetodetteSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Vibrofit is excellent and service fantastic

Owned Vibrofit Pro for 5 years. Excellent to use. Stopped working last week. Repeating beep noise and slowly rocking pulse, no lights. Froothie offered excellent service support. Immediately responded to my email. Advised approximate repair costs and postage. Communication from their team and follow up was amazing. I decided to purchase the new model with 3 year warranty as it was 50% off. Looking forward to continuing improving my body shape and fitness. This machine really helps muscles in almost every part of the body. Easy to use. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Terrific results

This machine was very helpful. I have found my back pain improve since using it for 10 minutes a day. When I had problems with the machine they were rectified in a very speedy fashion and it is as good as new. Show details ·  1
Elly R
Elly RECHUCA.7 posts

It's great, absolutely terrific

IGreat results after using Vibrofit, and has helped with stomach problems and excess weight, no more exercising it does it all.

Show reply

Lin.e
Lin.ePerth western australia3 posts

Do NOT buy a gym membership buy one of these they are the best only had mine a few weeks but love it

The vibrofit pro exceeded my expectations like I hoped it would love it And would recommend this to everyone I know and meet in the future it gives a good vibe through to your bones I feel stronger and my clothes are fitting better after only a few weeks I'm so happy I bought this product is my new addiction.

Laurel
LaurelBateau Bay3 posts

Can't live without it now!!!

I've been asked to write another review on the Vibrofit Pro which I am absolutely rapt in and I can recommend it to you with confidence.

I've lost 18kgs since starting to use this product and along with an improved diet with lots of vegetables and fruit it has contributed to my feeling healthier and dare I say even a little bit fitter.

This unit is amazing and I enjoy using it and I usually do 10 minutes standing plus10 minutes sitting and then another 10 minutes standing on it 3 times per day usually a little while after every meal.

So come on Aussies get fitter and feel a whole lot better!!!!!

Nicky
Nicky

Motivated me to a Healthy Lifestyle!!

Reviewed machines and went for Vibrofit Pro for the 5 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY.

I wanted to use daily to help me get off the couch and strengthen muscles. I do squats and have 1kg in my hands to strengthen shoulders.

When purchased I returned machine to Melbourne to have ALL NOISES taken off (PEACE is worth the postage).

When the motor stopped I returned machine and it was fixed and the service team REFUNDED MY POSTAGE, yah, THANKS FROOTHIE.

Raj
Raj

Has become very noisy after. Three months of use

Product is easy to use, and I have achieved my exercise goals.I wander how many people have this machine getting very noisy after a short use?

Used regularly, good for physical and mental relaxation.Hope I can change to a quitter machine

Vibrofit