Vibroslim Body Vibration Machine

Vibroslim Body Vibration Machine

Polly15

Polly15AU

Very happy with this machine

M RamirezGreat Southern, WA

Good Product

M Ramirez

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that you took the time to leave me a reply.

I love my Vibroslim

Using the vibroslim has been fantastic. It makes me feel much fitter. I look forward to using the vibroslim every day. To be honest it has been much better than I thought. Easy to use ... love the programmes.

Sharkieboy

SharkieboyWhitsundays

Enjoyable and appears to be working.

This is a Pursonic Slimming Vibration Plate, I purchased from My Deals for $149. I have used it now for 1 month and find it to be doing what it said it does. It is fun to use and my wife cracks up when she sees me using it as I wobble all over. However the wobble is decreasing and I'm happy with the purchase. I have a titanium knee and it does no harm whatsoever.

So Easy To Use And Has Really Helped With My Back

already seeing results after a week
so easy to use - my best purchase that i have made in along time
would happily recommend to anyone wanting to increase fitness and movement

Paula FletcherSouth Australia

Its exactly what I was looking for

I am very pleased that the results do match my expectations. I have read scientific studies on the benefits of whole body vibration and am pleased that my experience thus far is echoing what I have read in the studies. The product is easy to use, convenient, and I quite enjoy using it, and that is half the battle!

Wendy bunce

Wendy bunceasked

How do I buy this product???!

That's where I got mine

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Wendy Bunce, Paula is correct you can purchase the Vibroslim Body Vibration Machine at the following link: https://www.vitality4life.com.au/vibroslim-body/ or we are happy to take this order over the phone if you would like to give us a call on our Toll Free number on 1800 802 924 Mon- Fri 9am-5pm AEDT. Best wishes, The Vitality 4 Life Team.

Get an answer from our members and VibroSlim representatives