VibroSlim Radial 3D

VibroSlim Radial 3D

• Weight Lost 0 kg
  • Product is used

Poro assistence! I love my vibroslim machine but I don’t know how to use it

My Christmas gift Washington a Vibroslim machine! It works well but there is no info on how to use it. I have just a board with different positions and one Pages in the book... I got in touch with the italian assistance but they said there is no explanation video...
Now... may I receive e a copy of the dvd I saw in the other machines?
Thanks Francesca from Italy

Purchased in December 2020.

Weight Lost0 kg

FelixGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Replacement for my old Machine

Using it for 3 days. It has good functions and combinations. Hopefully it will last longer then 4 years that my old machine last.

I like the combinations program that it come with as my old machine has to adjust it yourself, but it maybe unfair to compare something new with a 4 yrs old machine.

Purchased in August 2020 at Catch for A$199.00.

Product is usedDaily

Chris

I have to revise my product review

I am very disappointed. Nearly 2 months ago the machine broke down during a 15 minute session, just stopped and could not be restarted again. I contacted MyDeal where I bought the machine from an they shouldered all responsibility to their seller. At one stage I was sent a new control box and was asked to repair the machine myself which I refused. Now after threatening to take the whole issue to Consumer Affairs, I was asked to post the machine at my cost to their seller for inspection. This is an item which weighs possibly 30kg. The machine was less then 6 months old and should be repaired or replaced at the vendors cost. I will now longer be a customer there.

Chris

About two weeks ago the issue was resolved. I received a new machine and hope it lasts longer then defective one. It should not have taken that long and so much effort to get a replacement for a faulty product still under warranty.

Vibration Machines

Find out how VibroSlim Radial 3D compares to other Vibration Machines

DeeJayEss

DeeJayEss

Am impressed

The vibro slim lives up to expectations. It is easy to use and the instructions are clear. My husband and i use the machine and it has improved our balance.

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Wish I'd bought it sooner!

Exceeded my expectations (both product & service!)! This machine is amazing! I'm not a fan of exercise, but this makes losing weight & toning EASY! I've only been using it for a week, but have already lost 1/2 kilo using it for only 1/2 hour a day! I just wish I'd bought it sooner! I feel like it's toning my flab as well. The after-sales service is faultless too!

I like the exercise with the help of the VibroSlim Radial 3D very much

Yes, the product matches my expectation
yes, the product is very easy to use and I liked the DVD to get started with very good demonstrations.
I was a bit concernd about my age 74 but I like all programs and easy settings and all is working to instructions.
The quiet motor is perfect to listen to music.
I am very pleased with the gentle loosening of all my joints and well feeling after my work out.

Heavy piece of equipment and haven't seen any benefit after 3 weeks

Haven't seen any physical improvement after three weeks of use ( using twice a day for 30 minutes). Also very heavy unit to move around. Remote control very temperamental and short range.

Good to gain energy!

I have been using VibroSlim 3D 2months now and what I found for my situation as I am suffering from depression and anxiety and I was out of energy, fatigue all the time, Vibroslim gave me the energy and could get off out of bed easily. Even though it gave me encourage to go walking 3 times a week and I am already in healthy food, Vibroslim never helped me to loss weigh even some grams. I am 7 kg over weight but in 2months did not loss any weigh.

Ted Ozols

Ted Ozols

Worthwhile Investment

The machine's actual performance to date lives up to the expectations as described by the Salesperson. If there is a con...the machine is heavier than I expected it to be. Also for the ease of storage and movement is suggests to lift at one end by the handle and move the machine on it wheels. I could not locate either...Have I not looked hard enough or is simply not the case as stated in the instructions?

Vibration Machines

Find out how VibroSlim Radial 3D compares to other Vibration Machines

Tracy W.

Tracy W.asked

My Vibroslim Radial 3D that got delivered 5 days ago stopped working!!!
What is this product, now I don't know what to do!!

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Tracy I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your new product, can you please contact us direct at support@vitality4life.com and someone will sort this issue out for you. Regards Bec V4L

Tracy W.

Tracy W.asked

I just do not understand the settings?! I have searched online but with little luck. Some advice would be much appreciated! Thankyou.
I got the Radial 3D yesterday.

Also the remote is so flomsey I'm afraid to use it!

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Hi Tracy if you contact support@vitality4life.com and some can call you. Please include your phone number in the email (not here) Regards Bec V4L

Linda L

Linda Lasked

I have a weak ankle from past fracture, plus a heel spur. Is this machine helpful and will it cause any reactions to my weaknesses?

Vitality 4 LifeVibroSlim

Hi Linda, Thanks for your question. Vibration training is intended to aid in overall muscle tone which will help with overall strength however we do recommend that anyone with any health issues or past injuries do consult their doctor before using a vibration machine of any sort. If you have any further questions at all we will be happy to assist on our Toll Free number 1800 802 924 Mon -Fri 9am- 5pm AEDT or alternatively you can email us at support@vitality4life.com. Best Wishes, the Vitality 4 Life Team.

Get an answer from our members and VibroSlim representatives

CategoryVibration Machines