See the Best Ride-On Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jaktar

JaktarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Update 4th year

Four year old now , still going as I bought it . Thought I might shout it a new cutter belt. But no I turned it over as it was only worn on one back edge from the idler pulley . Go another 4 years lol.had no electrical or mechanical issues , ever. Amazing machine . Thanks victor.

Purchased in January 2016.

Product is used: Weekly
Safety

Jaktar

JaktarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bullet proof

Now 2 years old . Still cuts smooth as silk. Never missed a beat . 349 hrs still original belts and blades . Best deck on any mower in the market .victa finally got it right , why is the model unavailable?? It is a comfortable ride turns on a dime . Best mower I've ever had and had them all cheers

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Leo Beuermann

Leo BeuermannLeith

Excellent mower

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Shar.

Shar.Sydney, NSW

Great for 5 acre property

This mower runs like a dream. Have just done my first ten hours without a hiccup. Easy to drive and suits larger framed humans with it adjustable seat. A area that once took three hours to mow now takes half the time and the welded deck is far superior to the pressed metal on my old Murray. It has a nice tight turning circle and mows in reverse If you look at the specs it pretty much matches the john Deere yard tractor specs But a little cheaper. Well worth the purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Pleasure to mow

Just hums along smooth to drive.it
Cuts perfectly flat for a multi blade deck.deck well made .Cuts so fine I even do my putting greens on my private golf course with the ride on .have had no issues with belts etc I do my own services use top quality oil .blow off mower with a cordless blower .never hose off .Will outlast me .nice Mower love it

Date PurchasedJan 2016

GrakatSydney

Very good mower, well built.

We picked this mower up on Friday, then took it to our undeveloped 2.5 acre block on Saturday. We were mowing through 20 to 20cm long grass without issue. The fabricated deck appears to be well built, and cleared the grass well. The engine, a 25hp Briggs and Stratton, had plenty of grunt and did not appear to struggle anywhere.

What we liked is the mower, except for a few shroud pieces, is all metal. It was also economical on fuel, the 2.5 acres only took approx 1/2 a tank.

I did not expect this quality from this manufacturer. I am hoping that long term ownership is just as rewarding. So far I would reccomend this mower.

Grakat

Update. Still going well. Just fitted new blades the old ones have resharpens left in them. Doing oil changes snd greasing every 10 hours motor is still running smoothly.