2VietJet Air

1.6
1.1
Wi-Fi
1.1
Brand Manager for VietJet Air? Claim your listing.

honestlyfuckthis
honestlyfuckthis2 posts

Uniquely awful

Awful budget airline that skimps on absolutely everything. Cramped seats. Multiple flights delays with no communication. Take-off delay and passengers just kept waiting an additional hour, no communication. Food is stomach turning and absurdly overpriced.

Perhaps uniquely their worst trait is insisting on playing saccharine migraine inducing awful music, the kind you'd hear blared from Vietnamese karaoke clubs, while waiting for take-off and landing. It's the same two songs on repeat, and will haunt you like a fever dream.

Never again. Show details

Arthur C.
Arthur C.
Tony
TonyNorthern Region, NSW4 posts

Great Experience

I flew Vietjet from Brisbane to HCM 1st June. Redeye departing 11.30pm, arrived on time 5.10am.
Business class;
Departure meal was excellent with adequate options and portion size, arrival meal wasn't available due to turbulence. Pilot requested cabin crew to remain seated.

No entertainment system on the aircraft which I knew about before booking.

Lie flat seats were comfortable, pillow, blanket and amenity pack provided. Note, pricing for business class is 50% lower than QF or SQ which neither fly nonstop from Brisbane. I don't expect the same level of comfort, VietJet is a low-cost carrier.

I fly VietJet often for intra Vietnam travel and have never had a problem. Show details

karan S.
karan S.Sydney, NSW

Worst experience

Had really bad experience with them at Delhi airport. Staff at Delhi Airport will try to rip every single penny off you. Show details
Aman
Aman

Shyam S.
Shyam S.

Inflight experience

One if the worst experience I had on the flight yesterday from Ho Chi Min to Melbourne. The flight was more than 8hrs long and they don’t even provide you a drink of water unless you pay $3 for 300mls water not to talk about the expensive food menu. There wasn’t anything to engage you like ipad or movie or music or any information about the flight but they will come and try to sell duty free stuff. Show details
Steve salumi
Steve salumi3 posts

Not bad flight but

First time on vietjet from hochi Minh to Melbourne, left on time , no phone charger, worst part many empty seats , took 3 then I was told to pay about $50 for my comfort, what a rip off, I did not pay, the music before departure was so so annoying in English , and repeated 4 times , so stupid song if you call it that . Show details
Wi-Fi
Dimitry
Dimitry

Quick respond

Prompt response with excellent customer service. Quick fix a problem with my booking. Show details
Hueyoz
HueyozMelbourne2 posts

Worst Customer Service Ever!

I booked this airline for my return flight from Vietnam - what a mistake! My flight to Vietnam was with Jetstar and when I had to cancel my trip at almost the last minute, Jetstar gave me a flight credit. However, it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact VietJet Air despite sending emails to the Australian email address, and calling the Australian office. Eventually I managed to get a reply from their Thai office, who said they couldn't help, and said I needed to contact the Australian office. They just send you round and round in circles, saying this office can't help, you need to contact someone else. My advice - don't use them. They are cheap for a reason! I will never use them again - even if they were free! Show details
Happyuser

AdMSydney, NSW2 posts
Meha R.
Meha R.2 posts

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service team, 1 week before flying the flight has re scheduled 24 hours ahead. The only option being given is a flight credit - why on earth will I fly to Vietnam again.
The minimum they should do is pay for an extra night I have to stay in a hotel.
I wish I read the reviews before booking.
Someone please take these airlines down!! Show details
Quynh T.4 posts

Quynh T.

The next day after this post they called me to talk about refund. The promise is refund will be in within 30 working days (eta May 10). Half way there!

JohnSydney, NSW16 posts

steve
steve

Hello I am concerned that we bought tickets for Vietjet to fly in March but my husband only put first name and surname on the ticket . Does this matter when we are flying Hoi Chi MInh to Brisbane as our passport and visa will have our first name middle name and surname on our paper work?

Garry

Yeah they always match your name with passport. If not then they will charge you around $13-15 to change the name on the ticket

JJP
JJP

I would say change your airline as they are the worst airlines. Only travel with vietjet if you to handle all sort of hassle in the world

Garry

I agree. We paid the same price but we suffered a lot. You never know until you reach their service desks. They always ask for extra money for minor things

CategoryInternational Airlines