Virbac Megaderm

4.9

jeremy.ieraciDarwin, NT

Amazing

Good nutritional support

My white cat suffers from mild skin allergies, she has a general extra pinkness around her eyes and in particular a few of her pink pads were inflamed. After many months of megaderm it was obvious that her general flushed appearance had settled down and she was scratching less. My cat is so much happier and back to her normal self. This product is worth trying if your pet suffers general itchiness and is uncomfortable. I mix it with small doses of gravy each day and my cat enjoys it. My vet wanted to use steroids and I didn't, this product is a good option. I would recommend this product for nutrional support in cats.

Surprised at how effective

My border collie was scratching all the time and no fleas or disable problems. Used one bottle of this stuff over last few weeks and scratching has stopped. Wish was bit cheaper but will continue with it. Wondering if cod liver oil may be as good and also cheap.

Pet Dietary & Health Supplements

Find out how Virbac Megaderm compares to other Pet Dietary & Health Supplements

brsakiwi

brsakiwiNuriootpa

miracle oil

My dog was going bald and not responding to thyroid medicine prescribed by a previous vet. Our new vet gave us this with very little assurance it would work. Worth a try, right? Within two weeks noticeable growth, three months later almost a full fluff miracle. Took the dog back to show the vet, he's much more confident to recommend mega derm based on our experience. Better than hormone or steroid medicine, why not try it.
inexpensive, natural, effective

3 years of cortisone antibiotics and every shampoo available malaseb etc completely healed entire body first time since a pup australian cattle dog
easy cheap definitely works

Why is it in 8 ml sachets now when i used the bottle 1 litre the dose was measured at 5 ml and worked great now i have to use more can this causee a problem of overdosing?? thanks
It works great ....
why is it in 8 ml sachets now when i used the bottle 1 litre the dose was measured at 5 ml and worked great now i have to use more can this be a problem of overdosing??

amanda_01

amanda_01QLD, 4350

I used megaderm on my very itchy, red and irritated dog, and it cleared his skin up within a couple of weeks. I had a much happier, healthier dog. And although it is quite expensive to buy, it's much healthier than his previous regime of cortisone courses, and the bottle lasts for a realy long time.
Works a treat
Expensive

ChuchiLiz R.

ChuchiLiz R.asked

My 3yr. old dog has been scratching and chewing his paws all the time but there is no fleas. All I saw were it seems like dandruff in his skin. I bought megaderm 8ml sachet. What is the appropriate dosage for it? My dog weighs 17kgs. and he has no rashes but there are some black spot and like dandruffs in his skin and he keeps on scratching and chewing his paws. Is it okay to give him 1sachet a day? Or 1sachet every other day? Thank you.

jeremy.ieraci

I'd take him to a Vet because chances are it could be a bacterial infection etc which Megaderm will not help

Ajv
Ajv

My boy has started today, is there a way to make it more palatable. He was itchy for 7 months. Vet was treating for allergies. Prednisone, antibiotics, full exclusion diet and immune suppressing injections. We changed vets, wasn’t allergies at all but a massive fungal infection. The antifungal washes, oral antifungals and creams mixed with diet of Blackhawk fish and potato. We’ve added yogurt and coconut oil and His skin is so dry.

TIMEA MARECZKI

TIMEA MARECZKIasked

My golden retriever puppy has been scratching all the time since I've got her. Vet said she just has a very dry skin (no redness or rash and no fleas) I started to use megaderm 2 weeks ago. Her fur changed to much nicer and softer by now, but she's still scratching! I still hope it will help her with her itchy skin, just takes longer than 2 weeks. How long does it take to cure dry skin? Thank you for helping us.

jeremy.ieraci

It should have done the trick by now, I'd suggest seeing another vet. We once lived in a yard which had microscopic mites in the soil that infected our dog's skin. She ended up scratching holes in herself poor girl until we finally got an answer from good Vet. Good luck on finding a cure for this one. We now have a dog that has dermatitis from grass. He's been on Apoquel which is a new immune suppressant and it's been the only thing that works

Abigail E.asked

Is it safe to give expired virbac 2014 to my dog?

Jenny

I believe the efficacy of the product does not extend past it’s use by date. It tends to become rancid.

Thank you,Jenny..