5Virbac Megaderm

Virbac Megaderm

4.9

8 reviews · Statistics

100% · 80%
Brand Manager for Virbac? Claim your listing.
See the Best Pet Dietary & Health Supplements in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joey
JoeyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Definite positive outcomes

One of our pet was diagnosed with Atopy and is on CYTOPOINT. Prior to that for 2-3 years gone through steroids, skin inflammation, antibiotics as a regular cycle for nearly 2 years. Cytopoint seemed to reduce that itch for 6-7 weeks at a time but towards end he did get inflammation. Only got to know of MEGADERM around End Oct 2020. Since then it looks like both my pets have a shine on their skin. And recently the itch my atopic pet used to get around end of CYTOPOINT cycle has not appeared atleast since Feb 21. I do strongly suspect he had a lack of the nutrients in his food and Megaderm has benefited him.
Will continue observation nevertheless MEGADERM is important.
 Show details
jeremy.ieraci
jeremy.ieraciNTDarwin, NT62 posts

Jenny8 posts

Good nutritional support

My white cat suffers from mild skin allergies, she has a general extra pinkness around her eyes and in particular a few of her pink pads were inflamed. After many months of megaderm it was obvious that her general flushed appearance had settled down and she was scratching less. My cat is so much happier and back to her normal self. This product is worth trying if your pet suffers general itchiness and is uncomfortable. I mix it with small doses of gravy each day and my cat enjoys it. My vet wanted to use steroids and I didn't, this product is a good option. I would recommend this product for nutrional support in cats.

Peter
Peter

Surprised at how effective

My border collie was scratching all the time and no fleas or disable problems. Used one bottle of this stuff over last few weeks and scratching has stopped. Wish was bit cheaper but will continue with it. Wondering if cod liver oil may be as good and also cheap.

brsakiwi
brsakiwiNuriootpa7 posts

miracle oil

My dog was going bald and not responding to thyroid medicine prescribed by a previous vet. Our new vet gave us this with very little assurance it would work. Worth a try, right? Within two weeks noticeable growth, three months later almost a full fluff miracle. Took the dog back to show the vet, he's much more confident to recommend mega derm based on our experience. Better than hormone or steroid medicine, why not try it.
inexpensive, natural, effective
venus
venus

3 years of cortisone antibiotics and every shampoo available malaseb etc completely healed entire body first time since a pup australian cattle dog
easy cheap definitely works
lilly
lilly

Why is it in 8 ml sachets now when i used the bottle 1 litre the dose was measured at 5 ml and worked great now i have to use more can this causee a problem of overdosing?? thanks
It works great ....
why is it in 8 ml sachets now when i used the bottle 1 litre the dose was measured at 5 ml and worked great now i have to use more can this be a problem of overdosing??
amanda_01
amanda_01QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD119 posts

I used megaderm on my very itchy, red and irritated dog, and it cleared his skin up within a couple of weeks. I had a much happier, healthier dog. And although it is quite expensive to buy, it's much healthier than his previous regime of cortisone courses, and the bottle lasts for a realy long time.
Works a treat