3Sashas Blend Powder

Sashas Blend Powder

3Sashas Blend Powder
4.2

80% · 205 · 20%
Brand Manager for Sashas? Claim your listing.

knottbettina
knottbettinaFar West, NSW4 posts

Better than rose hip

I have a 15 year old koolie X
She was having difficulty getting up
Would collapse on her back legs and cry
No interest in life at all
I tried rose hip vital which had no effect
At all
Tried Sasha's blend and even though it smells the change in her is incredible
Within a week she was running and playing again
Highly highly recommend Show details
lisa
lisaSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Loved the product for our spaniel

We started using this product for our cocker spaniel over 10 years ago when it first became available. Ralph had double hip displaysia from a young age. For almost 9 years he had Sasha's blend and walked and felt quite well. He passed away from tick bite at 10 years old. His hips were x-rayed and although they were in terrible shape with little cartilage, he was still walking, climbing stairs and feeling fine right up to his untimely death. Now our dog, another spaniel is getting older and stiffer, so its back to Sasha's blend.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.

Worked on both dogs!

Sasha's Blend gave our German Shepherd four more years and allowed her to walk up the stairs within five days. Her condition was controlled. Our cattle dog had been diagnosed at six and is now seventeen. He still romps like a puppy when excited, and we only notice stiffness during the cold rainy season. We never needed to increase his dosage.
Kim F
Kim F13 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Fantastic product

This product worked wonders on my senior dog who was suffering from arthritis, there was a noticeable improvement after a few days with her when taking her for a walk. A wonderful product I highly recommend. Show details
Srs21
Srs21Palmers Island5 posts

Greatest

this is my 4th jar and the improvement from my dog is amazing. Still has a limp but he is so frisky it’s great. He’s 54 kg and eight years old, and now he jumps almost on my shoulders. Actually he runs upto me, full tilt, jumps,almost knocking me over and runs for his life. He hasn’t done that in about 3 years

Narelle R
Narelle RSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

My dogs love it

My English Staffordshire Terrier has an abraded cruciate ligament. On reading the reviews on the taste I was not looking forward to getting her to have it. She absolutely loves the taste and always wants more than her daily dose. The vet is very happy with her legs healing and hopefully we will get out of this without an operation.

Donna
Donna

My Dog is Happy Again

I have a large breed dog who is approx 11 years old. He could hardly walk and was very wobbly on his back legs, and would often fall over. He has been on Sashas Blend for just over a week and he is acting like a happy little puppy again. He is walking so good and just loves the Sashas Blend on his food. He is now a very happy dog... I can't believe it.

Shaz
ShazVictoria4 posts

It smells so bad

I found the product to be very expensive and the smell so bad that the dogs would not touch it . I feel that if this product has such a good reputation then perhaps you should offer a sample of the product before people buy it and waist there money .

Renny
RennySouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

Doesn't work

We've been through the biggest pack that you can get AND its not cheap AND NOTHING.. NO CHANGE ZIP..So VERY DISAPPOINTING. Now trying Glyde chews

John snow
John snow

Waste of money

What rubbish! Did nothing. Once you break down what's in it, it only has an anti inflamitory effect. And it has shark in it! Switched to Glyde chews. Amazing product!

Kas
Kas

Allergic to the blend

My dog unfortunately has always had a sensitive stomach and on introducing him to Sashas blend reacted with gastroenteritis HGE, maybe coincidence, but we are now looking for other solutions to ease his joints.

He had been taking it for approx 10 days, he is a Labrador so the smell of the blend did not deter him from eating his food.

woody
woody

i highly recomend Sashas blend for any leg ailments

my staffie who is approx 5yrs has had ligament trouble,so i went on the computer to find what i could do besides operating.Thats when i came across Sashes blend ,so i tried it.She would not take it in her food no matter what i tried.HUH who said animals are dumd.So now i use fillable gelatine capsules and now i have no trouble at all.

SusanSenior
SusanSeniorIllawarra, NSW24 posts

My ancient Lab/Kelpie cross has been on Sashas Blend for three weeks and I did not expect miracles due to her age (over 15). She is more mobile and seems brighter which suggests some pain relief. I would recommend this product to all dog owners for middle and old-aged dogs.

David
David

A good way to get all natural anti arthritic ingredients into your dog's diet

We had been looking around for a supplement to assist with our older dog's increasingly achy joints. The ingredients here are basically various types of mussel and shellfish, and cartilage. All of which contain elements like chondroitin which are supposed to help with joint health.

We've tried it now for a few months and it seems to have improved mobility significantly, which I assume also means there should be less pain.

The only thing is we feed our dogs dry food so they don't always eat all the powder. Not sure if there is an easy solution to that.

roxygirl
roxygirlHunter Region, NSW27 posts

Great Improvement

I started giving the Flexi Chews to my 10/half year old Staffy after each of his hind leg tendon repair operations, & have seen a great improvement in his walking & general mobility.......Can highly recommend them.....