ALDI Visage Blood Pressure Monitor

ALDI Visage Blood Pressure Monitor

MPN: MD13400
See the Best Blood Pressure Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.4

Use rechargeable batteries.

It works, however with the voice on it churns through the batteries quickly. If you mute her it will use less battery power. Usually enough to get a few more days out of the batteries. The voice is annoying enough to raise your raise your blood pressure. Like, do you want to wake your partner up with an American lady accent at 6am. You can power it with a small Samsung USB phone charger. (Not included) But make sure you replace the supplied batteries with rechargeable ones.

ozwi
ozwiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent performance - having now had 2 years usage

I have encountered no problem at all with this monitor - it has now worked perfectly for myself & my wife for over a 2-year period. On two occasions I had it tested against professional machines. One time at local pharmacy & one time by my GP who measured my BP with the clinic machine on one arm & my Visage on the other, simultaneously. On *all* these tests there was *negligible* discrepancy between machines. My only issue is that only *some* batteries have the specified endurance (2 months with 3 measurements per day) and so I am looking for an adaptor.

Purchased in August 2018 at ALDI for $30.00.

not good

the blood pressure monitor doesn't give accurate readings i took it to doctors to see if ok for me
and the pressure was out over 20 my blood pressure was 147 and Aldi's pressure monitor was 175
not accurate at all

Purchased in August 2020 for $35.00.

Quack
QuackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Visage Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm ( Aldi - Model : ABO 523 )

I have been using this new monitor from Aldi ( Model: ABO 523 ) for some months now and have had no problems or issues with it . As I have High Blood Pressure it's great to keep a check on how I'm going most days . It only takes less than 5 mins to get it out and use it . Great Product so far and hopefully it will last a long time .

Blood Pressure Monitors

Find out how ALDI Visage Blood Pressure Monitor compares to other Blood Pressure Monitors

This is by far better product ever in market

I wish we could get this continued as I wish to gift to my other friends. It’s so affordable and quality n look wise the best.....loved it .

Wilson
Wilson

Very bad

This one will be out of order in few months. no repair, no replacement. It's nothing but bad. If you have not buy this one, don't buy it. Not worth

Johnb
JohnbSydney, NSW

Very Bad.

The unit stopped working after only three months, trying to get it repaired or replaced is impossible. First call promised to send a consignment note to cover sending back to company. Nothing received, second call, no record of first call, third call no record of second call. Email, no answer at all. Contacted Aldi store unit purchased at, "Contact the manufacturer not us". Several calls to Aldi Head Office and Medion (Manila) still no satisfaction.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Steve T.
Steve T.The Mallee, VIC

Top Machine

Doctor said my blood pressure abnormally high but may have been to shoulder injuries. Used Visage and high readings continued until I received two cortisone injections and readings returned to normal just as doctor predicted. Machine correct both times.

kookakj