Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite Soy

Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite Soy

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vitasoy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
Braden
BradenHobart, TAS

Plastic bottle change: a reply

Purchased in at Woolworths.

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vitasoy Soy Milky

The taste is great, not like other soy milk. Healthy, with lots of calcium. Best of all, no cow or calf has suffered in the making of it, fantastic!

Purchased for $2.

Tamara
TamaraPerth, WA

Good Ingredients

One of the few soy milks that do not add oil and other fillers, and uses organic whole soy beans. Great tasting too.

Purchased at Woolworths for $2.50.

Peter
Peter

Great tasting and healthy

Vitasoy lite is great tasting, terrific on Weetbix in the morning, I find better than cow's milk of any %fat, very settling for digestion.. I was concerned about mentions on this board about additive E407, which I did used to see listed, but no more. It looks like Vitasoy has responded to the concerns and removed?

Australian grown whole soy beans
1/3 of your daily calcium~
Naturally free from gluten, dairy, lactose and cholesterol
Natural source of protein~
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Non-genetically modified
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians

Purchased in at Coles for $2.20.

fiona
fiona

Why plastic bottles!

I have used Vitasoy calci-plus for years now and though I realize the cartons must also contain plastic I'm sure the bottles contain more, so why convert to them? I may have to buy something else now as the long life alternative does not last as long!

toni
toniCentral Queensland, QLD

New plastic bottle

When everybody is trying to eliminate plastic you change the carton container to a plastic bottle. You have done the wrong thing. I will never buy your products again. Do you know about CLIMATE CHANGE?

Jay
JaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Vitasoy

The best quality on the market and very well priced. This company knows what it is doing. I have been purchasing their products for years now because I know they don skimp on quality.

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Louise
LouiseHobart

Unlike previous Vitasoy soy milk products this product is not made from Whole Organic Soybeans

Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite Soy has been suggested as an alternative to the now discontinued Vitasoy Reduced Fat Soy Milk that I have been using for 10 or so years. But unlike their now discontinued product Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite is not made from Whole Organic Soybeans something that was a plus for me and an important reason why I chose Vitasoy

There is a tasteless soymilk

Growing up I've used to drink this brand name in breakfast since I was a child in Hong Kong, unfortunately, the soymilk here is tasteless even with the same name. I prefer to buy the other brand names that carry in the grocery stores there in China town it is more expensive but worth the price.

pam
pammornington

Best Taste

I have tried all the soy milks and Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite is by far the Best and the tastiest. It is so popular that it is often almost sold out at my Woolworths supermarket. No other soy milk has the low carbs and tastes this good.

Charlie
CharliePerth, WA

Almond Milk unsweetened

Love the taste of this after comparing to other brands and after much back and forwarding with the company this product does not contain carrageenan Also this is one of the very few that doesn’t curdle in your coffee.

Angelie
AngelieSydney

My kids love it!

I am lactose intolerant but my kids are not. So I had to teach them to still drink milk, I usually Vitasoy to set an example and I find them it very light. My kids also love the taste so I am not worried that it would cause them any tummy ache. Plant milk and cow's milk has no difference at all!

Good alternative to light A2 milk

Also more creamy, same price .. Good with cereal also Rolled oats (porridge)& will stick with it for a longer trial!.will recommend .

sue49AU

Best tasting soy milk, problem with the carton

I'm pretty intolerant to dairy products so I've used this for a long time and really like it for all uses.
The current batch is a bit of a problem. When I succeed in twisting the top off a new carton, it sometimes comes loose or comes right off. I can hear a tearing sound and know I have a problem.
So now I open a new carton before I discard the old one, and funnel it into the old one if necessary.
I've just written to them about it - maybe I'll get a reply.
FOOTNOTE: Since I posted this I've had a call from Vitasoy for more information, and an assurance they will send me a supermarket gift card as compensation.

sue49

This review should be removed. It is unfair to the manufacturer of the product for it to remain online, since the problem has been rectified. Would Product Review please remove it.

Kelly
Kelly

Loved it until I realized it has carageenan.

I'm usually cautious about using anything that has numbers in the ingredients, but somehow I managed to miss them when I decided this was my new favourite. Back to the drawing board with find an alternative.