Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular

Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular

3.5

Maud Fitch

Maud FitchBrisbane

Best Soy Milk Ever But....

....My family drinks a lot of Vitasoy and that means a lot of empties. We consume about six 1 litre bottles/cartons in two days, maybe more when making smoothies and I use Vitasoy when cooking. This creates excess time at the supermarket, excess annoyance when supermarket runs out, excess packaging, excess plastic. It would be greatly appreciated if Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular was available in 2 litre capacity. The benefits are there for families and the environment.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

davewastech

davewastechSydney, NSW

Best tasting non-dairy milk alternative that I've ever found

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$2.00.

K T.

It used to be good, now it's creepy with an aftertaste

It used to be good, now it is strangely white and leaves an aftertaste. Can't work out what they've done to it. It only changed recently but since then I haven't had a good soy cappuccino. Please change it back!

Purchased in January 2020.

Milk

Find out how Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular compares to other Milk

Vic

VicSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great flavour, love the milky taste!

As someone who normally dislikes soy milk I was pleasantly surprised with the flavour of this one. I found it easy to drink on its own or in tea/coffee. I normally have regular milk - light or skim however purchased soy to cater to a friends dairy allergy when they came to stay. In the past I had to have soy when breastfeeding to cater for my daughters allergy (which she has grown out of). I tried different brands and disliked the flavour of all. However found this one enjoyable to drink with a great flavour. It will definitely be the soy milk I purchase the next time I need some.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Online store for A$2.50.

toni

toniCentral Queensland, QLD

New plastic bottle

When everybody is trying to eliminate plastic, you change the carton container to a plastic bottle. You have done the wrong thing. I will never buy your products again. Do you know about CLIMATE CHANGE?

Purchased in April 2019.

APPLEASHA

APPLEASHASYDNEY

I find this delicious and great ingredients

Use filtered soy beans unlike cheaper products
Delicious and creamy, delicate nutty flavour
I don’t miss regular milk when I drink this

Carlos

Carlos

Vegetable Gum 407

I used to love Soy Milky - until I was told that Vegetable Gum 407 (which this product contains) is another term for carrageenan. If you don't know what carrageenan is ... Google it ... this emulsifying (thickening) ingredient isn't good for your body.

Mags

Mags

If you're looking for a soy milk that actually tastes good, look no further

Whether you're hopping on the vegan bandwagon or just looking for a dairy free milk alternative, vitasoy will be your friend.
You can try all sort of different soy milks or dairy free milks but vitasoy, I can guarantee is definitely one of the best in terms of texture and taste.
I've never looked back!

Find out how Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular compares to other Milk

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

vitasoy a favourite

This isn't something i personally drink but my son and his girlfriend are both into soy milk in a big way. They like it, and this is a preferred brand of theirs. They usually drink it in tea, coffee and use it over their cereal.
If you are after a reliable brand that tastes good, then this might be the one for you. I personally like to buy the long life milk as I can store it for a while without taking up fridge space. The container is a good shape, easy to fit in the door of the fridge.
Good taste, easy to store
Not always the cheapest.

sevgilim

sevgilimAU

Silky silky Soy Milky

We've had a loooooot of soy milk products in our house over the years. Many of them Not So Good. This one's yummy.It's sweet,tastes decadent in tea and coffee and luscious in smoothies.
Delicious and luscious taste
It's expensive but "you're worth it!"