2VPN Unlimited

VPN Unlimited

2VPN Unlimited
2.5

0%50%50%
Brand Manager for VPN Unlimited? Claim your listing.

KMinOZ
KMinOZMelbourne, VIC33 posts

Okay for occasional use

I tested VPN Unlimited for a couple of days. Speed was initially okay and it could work for hours but then I had times where the connection simply stopped or was slow. The Win 10 software is over 100MB which is excessively large and a bit cumbersome. There is a limit of 5 devices which should be enough for most users. I may try it again for infrequent use on public Wifi but at the moment I am testing others for reliability and speed. Support was very responsive and honoured the 30 day money back guarantee without issues.
oz_consumer
oz_consumer130 posts

ABSURD policy of PREVENTING you deleting devices meant my FORMER flatmate was using my device instead of me

They have a policy that you can only DELETE one device every ONE WEEK!!
The result is that you can easily run out of allowable slots - a clear attempt to force you to buy more slots EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE ALREADY PAID for the service and technically COULD have enough slots easily!
Pretty disgusting and quite possibly illegal or a grounds for civil action. This is taking fees for NO SERVICE.
THE RESULT was that when I found out my former flatmate was using the device, I couldn't even delete him!
EVEN THEN, it STILL wouldn't let me use the VPN on my phone despite saying there was one slot available . Which adds incompetence.