3Vuly 12" Balance Bike

100% · 160%

Hayley
HayleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Perfect!

I purchased this balance bike for my sons 2nd birthday and am very impressed. It came very well packaged. It's such a great bike, it's lightweight, yet feels very solidly built, and looks fantastic. He will get years of use out of this bike. Show details ·  1
Hols
Hols4 posts

So Happy!!!!

So pleased with this purchase, not only does it look great, the quality is brilliant. Light weight, so easy for our 22 month old to manage himself but it is just like a regular bike. The air filled tyres make such a difference to the solid tyres you usually get on balance bikes. Our son will be transitioning to a proper bike in no time... Love, Love , Love this bike! Show details ·  1
Nafiza Lindner
Nafiza Lindner

My 2 year Old LOVES his new balance Bike!

Light weight and easy to steer. Great quality product too.

The Vuly balance bike is perfect for toddlers and children who are confident on a bike or just starting to learn.

Highly recommend! It was a Christmas present but we just could not wait to try it out! Show details ·  1

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

"Big Girl Bike!"

My 2yo daughter couldn't be happier with her "Big Girl Bike". After outgrowing her old bike this was the perfect bike to help her explore her new found love for pump track and the skate park. Cant recommend enough. Show details ·  1
Travis P.
Travis P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great- Same same but different

Really well finished and she just adores the colour

Heavy duty so it’ll take the beating any young racer can dish out

Smooth ride with plenty of adjustment for growth over years to come

Smiles for miles, perfect first bike that’s faaasssst! (Insert 2 year old’s giggles) Show details ·  1

DMC
DMC

Great balance bike

Came well packed and is lite which is great for little kids. Well thought out design and features. Built well and should last the distance.

Can't wait to give it to my son for Christmas Show details ·  1

Niketta
NikettaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Amazing balance bike

We purchased the Vuly Balance bike for our 2year old son. It is such amazing quality, it definitely will last for many years so impressed with the design. Will be recommending to all our friends and family. Show details ·  1
Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.2 posts

Great balance bike

Very happy with the Vuly balance bike. My daughter loves it. It is very sturdy and great quality. Had previously bought a cheap balance bike off Amazon that my kids never used. Show reply
Meadey
Meadey
  Fair Incentive

Vuly: A league of their own!

Excellent build quality. Far superior to other balance bike brands I've purchased, and its delivered assembled! Bonus!! Daughter loves it. Just wish they were around when I was a kid!!! Show details ·  1
Brock G.
Brock G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Top Quality and perfect balance bike for beginners

Great product with top quality. My son has not been off it since we bought it. Highly recommend.
Free delivery and assembly was a bonus, will definitely be buying from Vuly again in the future Show reply
BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

As described and pictured, so looking forward to giving to my Granddaughter. Love the pink colour

Very happy with the quality of the balance bike, I chose it as I wanted pneumatic tyres. Fast early delivery and packaged well. My granddaughter will love it, it's pink. Show details ·  1
Luke
LukeMonash 2904, ACT2 posts

Daughter loves her new vuly

Bought the vuly 12” balance bike in pink for my 2yr old daughter and she loves it,
The bike is very light for her and the seat can be dropped really low making for a great start to her bike experience.
Can’t fault it, even her 5yr old brother is jealous and pinched a ride when ever she’s not looking Show details ·  1
Alena
Alena2 posts
  Fair Incentive

The perfect balance bike for those little legs

This balance bikes is great! It’s light weight and the seat goes down so low that my daughters little legs already reach the ground well before her second birthday. I love the colour as well it is nice and bright. An added bonus is that it came fully set up and ready to ride the minute it arrived on our doorstep. The delivery time was really great and it is so easy to purchase online. Show details ·  1
Quoc H.
Quoc H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quality, great price

Excellent build quality, looks the goods. My son is only 2 and is just fits with the seat right down, so he will grow in to it nicely. Highly recommend this balance bike, there are similar bikes out there with much higher price so can't this bike is perfect. Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

The boy won’t get off it. High quality product fast delivery

Super high quality bike absolutely perfect my son won’t stop riding it around and always wants to go outside. Super fast delivery well worth the price. Nice bright colour. Cannot go wrong Show details ·  1