8Vuly Mountain Bike 20 / 24"

Vuly Mountain Bike 20 / 24"

8Vuly Mountain Bike 20 / 24"

95% · 181 · 5%

Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts
  24"

A Vuly Awesome Bike, Design & Performance Meets Safety Perfectly

What an awesome bike and so feature packed for the price. This is my son's first new bike after many second hand ones and having the security of front and rear brakes provides great peace of mind. Love the fat, go anywhere tires and being able to utilise 21 gears, really sets him up for more advanced riding in the future. Also love the lightweight aluminum frame and cool colour choices, very striking and way different to other bikes on the market. Best looking and best value for this price point, thank you Vuly Team! Show details ·  1
Bijesh
BijeshHunter Region, NSW

Great bike

We bought two bikes, 24" and 20", great choice, easy to assemble, excellent design and kids love them. I recommend the bike.
The product delivery was quick, prompt and safe with no damage. Show details ·  1
Lea
LeaPerth, WA
  Verified 20"

WE Love this Bike!!

My Partner and I were looking for a new bike for my 6 year Old as her old bike was literally falling apart. A shame as it wasn't cheap either.
We came across the Vuly 20" Bike and Have been so impressed with the style, colour and it feels really strong and well made.
My daughter LOVES it just as much as us too, shes very proud to be getting around on it.

Thank you for another Fantastic Product! Show details ·  1

Rebecca
RebeccaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

ANOTHER VULY FABULOUS PRODUCT

This is my sons first bike, all others have been second hand, he can ride with ease, the color pallet is awesome!! this was one of the reasons we were drawn to this bike.
The quality is all i expected from the Vuly brand
highly recommend Show details ·  1
Shelly
ShellySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 20"

Brilliant Bike

My 7 year old son absolutely loves this bike! He chose the Navy/Orange and says it is the best bike he has ever had! Vuly has a quick and easy online experience and it was delivered on time. Very easy to assemble, light weight, looks great and rides great! Best purchase! Thanks Vuly Show details ·  1
Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.Hunter Region, NSW
  Verified 24"

Perfect bike for my 9 year old

Brought a 24" bike for my daughter's birthday. Easy to assemble and good quality. She loves it. Easy to order and deal with emailed me when leaving and arrived on the expected date. Show details ·  1
Sarah L
Sarah LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified 24"

This bike is awesome

Being under such long lockdown conditions in Melbourne, bike riding has been keeping my kids sane. So when my son's bike gave up the ghost, I knew I couldn't delay in getting him a new one. We found out about Vuly and were confident buying them given we own one of their trampolines. The bike is very sturdy and will last my son a long time! Show details ·  1
Kev
KevSydney, NSW
  Verified 20"

Daughter loves new vuly bike

We bought our daughter the pink vuly 20” mountain bike, she absolutely loves the look of it and how well it goes. Such a great quality bike for kids to progress into mountain biking Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Fantastic bike

My son loves this bike. I did a lot of research and I don't believe you can buy a better bike in this price range. In fact it would beat lots of more expensive high end brands. I've been riding MTBs for 15 years and this bike ticks almost every box. Disk brakes, index shifters, side stand, light weight. The forks could be a little more plush but all kid's bikes appear to be the same. Also super quick delivery and everything you need in the box. My son loved the free tools, and putting on the pedals etc. Show details ·  1
Loyal customer
Loyal customerSydney, NSW2 posts

Super cool

This was a fantastic bike and my daughter (24” silver and pink) loved it when she woke up on her 9th birthday. She lives it so much has ridden it every day with absolute pride and confidence. Show details ·  1
Syamkumar Valath Sasi
Syamkumar Valath SasiCanberra 2600, ACT
  Verified 24"

Perfect bike for my daughter really loved it

Superb bike...easy to assemble...good quality... value for money...easy to ride and stylish bike..my daughter really having fun with the customercare staff was very helpful and friendly...I have already recommended this bike to my daughter's friend family... Show details ·  1
Shelly
ShellySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 24"

Perfect match

My 9 year old daughter loves this bike! Service was amazing from day one to delivery. It was easy to assemble and looks great! Have already recommended it to friends! Show details ·  1
Mark Low
Mark LowSydney, NSW

Perfect for our 6yo son

Looks great, easy to assemble, high quality parts, fast delivery. Our son loves it and has been begging to go riding every day since we gifted it to him. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jamie Cooper
Jamie Cooper2 posts
  Fair Incentive 20"

Awesome quality bike for my 6yr old!

Great price and high quality bike. Will last my kid a long time!
Was easy to assemble and I can't wait to give this bike to my kid for Xmas Show details ·  1