2.4

20%20%60%
Brand Manager for Wanderer 2 Burner LPG Stove With Grill 388507? Claim your listing.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two returns due to Faulty units

Unfortunately we have had to return two and had two friends return theirs also. Ignition switch stopped working and one gas jet didn’t work. Also friends grills didn’t work. Such a shame it’s a sturdy unit but after having 4 out 4 having to be returned we are getting another brand. bcf staff fantastic returned no issue. I do wonder if that’s because they have had so many come back they are use to it.
AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD32 posts

Disappointed

The noise coming from grill was alarming so I took it back and the BCF fix-it bloke agreed with me. It didn't sound at all right so he replaced it without question.

The new one sounded a little less frightening but then I tried the grill out to make a simple piece of toast and what a disaster. The cooking area is the size of an infant's hand so to toast a slice of bread you'd need to move it around at least three times, each side, and even then you'd be lucky to get it right.

Don't even think of trying to grill a steak or a bit of fish.

BCF staff were terrific and I was offered an immediate refund but the product itself is truly open to question.

Show details

DIY nomads
DIY nomadsIllawarra, NSW

hattonhall
hattonhallQueensland Australia28 posts

Pete
Pete42 posts

Excellent Portable cooker with twin burners and a grill

Purchased this for my small yacht and it's perfect.

The twin burners supply plenty of heat and the griller under the burners is great for grilling and/or toasting.

It connects to a 3/8 gas bottle but they're easy enough to locate or convert POL to 3/8.

It comes fully assembled and folds into a neat compact size. We use this Wanderer 2 Burner LPG Stove With Grill for general cooking and toast and our Gasmate Voyager for BBQing. They use the same POL gas bottle but the Gasmate needs an adaptor.

Show details

Pauline C.
Pauline C.

Can the jets be cleaned or replaced on this model? I have an identical Dune version of this stove and can’t find/undo the jets.

Raelene L.
Raelene L.

Does the wanderer double LPG stove compact need a regulator to attach to the gas bottle or can I put the hose straight into the gas bottle?

AussieBrian

I attached mine directly to the LPG bottle but I suggest you read the reviews here and elsewhere before deciding this is really the product you want.

bonnie
bonnie

Where can l buy a replacement grill plate for the wanderer please.

Extra Information