Watchipals Smartwatch For Kids

Watchipals Smartwatch For Kids

See the Best Kids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Watchipals

Pros

• Easy to contact kids

• Has accurate GPS

• Calls are clear

• Battery Life
Jodie
JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Follow up service was fantastic, very quick reply and more than helpful! The watch has all the features we needed and has been a great purchase- my daughter loves it

Kris P.
Kris P.Sydney, NSW

Great watch

Great watch, prompt delivery and has all the features to give us piece of mind. Our daughter loves it and we are more comfortable giving her a bit more freedom now knowing she is easily contactable.

Purchased in November 2021 for $149.00.

JanJ
JanJHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product

My daughter loves her watch, it’s great that she can contact me without having to use a phone.I love the confidence it gives me when she’s at the park with her friends too.

Marina
MarinaPerth, WA

Does exactly what I was looking for

This watch has really exceeded my expectations. it looks and feels of great quality and its just so easy to use.
we tried other kids smart watches in the past but they were all very similar and didn't last long.
so far I think this watch is on another level, it has many features and it works very smooth so I believe we have the latest model.
I'm very happy with my purchase

Kids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers

Find out how Watchipals Smartwatch For Kids compares to other Kids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers

Great watch and looks good quality too

Bought one for my niece back in October, so far she’s loved it, very easy to use and the support team is very responsive. Highly recommended if you’re still looking for a gift.

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My nephew lovessss it!

I bought it for my nephew’s birthday. He told me that this watch is his favourite amongst all gifts he received for his birthday! I guess that makes me the best uncle :)

Purchased in October 2021 for $160.00.

A really good watch for my kids

Very easy to use for kids. Good quality compared to other similar kid watch and good service. I would recommend this product. It would be a good present for Christmas.

Purchased in October 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

This is the perfect gift for my daughter!

Easy to use and many useful functions. I really enjoy the SOS button. Cool apps can also be downloaded. Calls come through loud and clear. Ring tone is loud. Great product!

Purchased for my daughter

Purchased for my daughter.
Had a few issues with a faulty screen but they have replaced it with a new one.
Great to be able to be in contact with her but with no social media available to her.

Theresa
TheresaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great watch, easy to use.

Easy to use and nice looking. Took a minute to work out the video calling feature but it ended up being an update that was being done, so customer service helped me out there. Great features, was everything I was looking at for in a watch and an affordable price. Can use any carrier and no cost for the app which appealed to me vs other brands. I have peace of mind my kids can contact me if needed and I can check in to see where they are. Gave them to the kids as an early Xmas present and they love them! Their only complaint was I locked them down for school hours lol. Love this feature!
My only added suggestion is I would like to be able to get a longer watch band than is available for my daughter who is bigger than the average user.

Purchased in November 2021 for $149.95.

ZamFam
ZamFamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use & provides peace of mind!

We had looked at all the phone watch alternatives for Miss 7, so we could provide her with a device to contact us while she was at school, extra curricular activities or with friends.

This is the perfect device to provide easy communication options without actually giving small kids a phone and all of the responsibility that entails!

We love it!

Love it!

Xmas present so haven’t used it yet but it really looks great, top quality! Great service, answered my questions quickly with detail. Can’t wait for Xmas day, my daughter will love it! Thank you!

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Can’t fault them

Watches arrived in record time given my concerns about postage delays. Products look great, and are as described. Bought for Xmas, so I will further review once tried and tested.

Leonie E.
Leonie E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Can’t wait to see my daughters face when she opens this on Christmas morning

As it isn’t opened yet I can’t comment except to say the correspondence and shipping was great. The watch looks great, they are big but I knew it would be.

Purchased in October 2021 for $149.90.

dora1994
dora1994Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect Christmas present

I’ve purchased this fabulous watch for my 10 yr old daughter for Christmas. I chose this option over others on the market due to its features plus it does not need an ongoing membership for use. The customer service was great, it arrived much faster than expected and so far it looks great!

Purchased in October 2021 for $150.00.

Battery Life

Des
Desasked

What's thee GPS tracking like? I have another brand and the tracking is appalling.

Jo L.
Jo L.asked

Can I put my own existing active Sim in this device or does it use its own carrier? Can my child SMS me as well as call? Is there safe zones or alerts so I can be told he got to school etc?

Ta87ra
Ta87ra

Yes you can. We use the aldi sim for our daughter

Jesso
Jessoasked

Is this watch waterproof?

See all Watchipals Smartwatch For Kids questions

Get an answer from our members and Watchipals representatives

Features:

• The Watchipals Smartwatch for Kids works similarly to a mobile phone, letting parents and kids keep in touch with each other via voice or video call anytime, anywhere.
  • You can also send voice messages and photos, and receive text, voice, and photo messages.
  • It lets parents track their kids with a precise GPS location tracker, so they know exactly where their kids are at all times.
  • In an emergency, kids can simply press and hold the SOS button to alert parents that they’re in need of help.
  • This watch has a Class Mode, so you can disable it during school hours and set times so that your child can focus.
  • Parental control lets parents block strangers from contacting the watch and set up a contact list that they approve of.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the watch let their children easily contact their friends and family, even those overseas.
  • They also noted that the GPS on the watch was quite accurate, and was reliable in letting them know where their kids were.
  • Parents also said that the calls made with the watch came through loud and clear.
CategoryKids Smart Watches / Activity Trackers