Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars

Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars

See the Best Healthy Snacks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Julie T.
Julie T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Avoid.

Contains polydextrose. I had a violent reaction to it.

Polydextrose is possibly safe when used as medicine in doses up to 50 grams daily for up to 12 weeks. But it is possibly unsafe to use in higher amounts. Taking more than 90 grams of polydextrose daily, or more than 50grams at one time, might cause severe diarrhea in some people.

• Incentivised Review No

Taste is pretty good BUT…

Enjoyed the taste but the flavours with crunchy bits are WAY too hard! On my recent visit to the dentist, I was told I had a cracked molar which I’ve never had before I started eating these. And pretty sure I felt something give while I was eating the cherry flavoured one. Beware if you value your teeth!

Purchased in .

nicola
nicolaPerth, WA

Raspberry crush

Tastes great and low carbs altogether yummy ,was surprised how good it tastes

Purchased in at Wollworths.

-BananaBot-
-BananaBot-Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Omggg!!!

I just tried the peppermint crisp dark chocolate & it was SO good. If you're on a sugar free diet I mean this let's you have your cake & eat it. My only complaint is WHY do healthier options have to be SO much more expensive than bad ones? This was on sale for $3 for 100g down from like $5 or more which is ridiculous. No wonder so many people are unhealthy coz crap diet = cheaper.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $3.

Healthy Snacks

Find out how Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars compares to other Healthy Snacks

Carina D.
Carina D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ripped off

This wasn't the product I brought from Well Naturally. I brought the choc fudge bars for $12 for a box of 5. I thought this was reasonable but when I opened it at home the bars were so small compared to the box that you could fit at least 15 bars in it. It was way over packaged and very deceptive. I feel very ripped off.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $12.

Great tasting dark chocolate

The taste is smooth and cocoa-y. Very pleasant and not too sweet. There’s no bitterness and it’s a perfect consistency - not too soft or hard. I have tried all the Lindt dark flavours and I’m very picky about dark chocolate, but I really love this one! Best of all it has no sugar so I’ll definitely be buying more.

boogernaught
boogernaughtSA, 5251

Not nearly as good at the milk chocolate

I like good quality plain dark chocolate (Lindt or Green & Blacks organic 85%) but I do not like this.
I LOVE the Well Naturally MILK chocolate bars I give them 5 stars! I regularly eat the plain milk, coconut and my all time favourite peppermint chip milk chocolate. I’m doing keto and it is the best treat. So when I saw dark mint crisp I was keen to try it. I actually spat it out. Not a fan of that kind of that kind of bitter, and not creamy enough too waxy. So if you don’t like the dark bars like me you still might enjoy the milk.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Dom
DomSouthwest, VIC

I feel lied to and manipulated!!!

So I find this awesome product, boasting <300kj per serving on the nutritional information. Now any normal person would expect that one bar would be one serving (as is the case with other competing low carb no sugar products). No!! One bar is actually 3 SERVINGS!!!! Which means that if you have been enjoying this chocolate bar thinking you are getting only 300kj per bar... YOU ARE WRONG. It is closer to 900+ kJ per bar!!!!!

Knowing that anyone who is buying this product is probably doing so as part of calorie controlled diet, and buying it under the impression that logically, one bar is one serving, I can’t help but feel manipulated and cheated.

You will not get a single cent from me again!

Kung Fu Chicken
Kung Fu ChickenMelbourne

Chocolicious

I like chocolate and all the good stuff in it like antioxidant and theobromine, but dislike the sugar. I also like how chocolate makes you feel good, but it’s unfortunate you have have to avoid it as it’s considered junk food.

With this chocolate I can satisfy my chocolate craving, without worrying about the sugar. The chocolate taste great, and is sweet enough. It is smooth, delicious without any bitter artificial sweetener taste. It is sweetened with stevia, instead of aspartame or sucralose, which irritates my stomach.

Healthy Snacks

Guilt free chocolate that tastes wonderful

Finally a chocolate bar that isn't full of sugar. I am very impressed each time i taste the many flavors of your range of chocolate. Thank you for giving us a treat without the guilt of indulgence at a cost!

James
JamesMelbourne

Polydextrose warning

VERY upset!! After eating it (too small writing to read in the supermarket) turned out it contains Polydextrose which is a from of processed cane sugar. Polydextrose is mostly not digestible so classified as ''fibre'' but in fact causes kidney damage, liver damage, make you go to the toilet and in large quantities require warning on the label, looks like this is why the blocks are so small. I wish I kept the docket so I could return it : (

Lyna
LynaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Enjoyment without the guilt

When it comes to healthy eating I'm all up for low calorie foods. It's not the best tasting chocolates but these bars help satisfy the temptation at least so I can be on the way to achieving my goal. It's a great snack in the draw at work when you want something sweet.

Surprsingly Good !!!

I have been trying to eat healthy for a little over a week. My biggest down fall is sweets !! anything with sugar I fall into the temptation, My boss had a Well Natural dark chocolate and mint bar. She told me how healthy it was and it was okay to try it. Oh My , It was great , a bit strange with the lack of sweetness but it was just sweet enough , the strong peppermint was great BUT , the aftertaste.. do-able , definitely doesn't bother me much , but it is a bit peculiar :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT but :)

Pugly
Pugly

Love them love them love them

I am a low-carber and prefer not to have artificial sweeteners, so these bars are a god-send. If you don't like the dark ones, try the milk versions, including the hard-to-find but really yummy jaffa one (Target used to sell them). I have one of the almond ones everyday, keeps me sane!

Catherine
CatherineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Didn't enjoy this chocolate.

I tried the mint crisp flavour. While the dark chocolate and mint is a perfect combination, I didn't like the strange aftertaste from the erythritol. I prefer Cacao Tree Sugar Free Milk Chocolate, as it doesn't have that strange aftertaste. Was quite expensive too for a 45gram bar.