Westinghouse 620L Side by Side

• Internal Layout
Jase

JaseFar North Queensland, QLD

Cheap to run

Awesome fridge and cheap to run.
Only trouble we had is the door handles white paint come off and I rang Harvey Norman and they give me a number of a service guy and rang him. He come over took a pic and said I'll get back to you. A week later he called up asked when I'm home I said now he rocked up put 2 new handles on and not a problem now.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Andrea

AndreaNorth Queensland, QLD

Annoyed! not even 4 months old & playing up!

Bought the fridge end of June 2019 was going well untill last Friday when the fridge was flashing CL and both freezers defrosted (not happy they were both full) and all doors were shut properly. Went away for the weekend, thought it was all ok untill tonight the fridge is once again flashing CL and both freezers have defrosted! NOT HAPPY!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
jkefa

jkefaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 13 years of use the plastics are falling appart

Purchased in January 2004 at RetraVision for $1,830.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 6 person(s)
Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse 620L Side by Side compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Ippychicky78

Ippychicky78South East Queensland, QLD

Greatness

Best fridge I have purchased. Doors easy to open, decent amount of shelves. Decent cooling circulation. Awesome fridge. Great size for my family. Decent size for the space I have it in.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Quality fridge with loads of room

I've been using this for 3 years. It is still going strong. Doesn't draw an exceptional amount of power. Has all the room you need in the fridge. I freeze alot of meals so i require a second freezer but would be more than enough here for most people

Purchased in May 2016 for $1,699.00.

MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Westinghouse fridge/ freezer WSE6200WA is the worst product I brouht

I brought the Westinghouse fridge / freezer 2 door in December 2018 we've had nothing but problems with the fridge. l phone Westinghouse they told us it would take 12 hours for the fridge to work. The fridge does not cool below 5 degrees even though the fridge temperature is set at 2degrees. That's that's as far as it can go down. They replaced 2 senses in the fridge but it made no difference to the fridge. When the fridges fan turns on the fridge works fine but it still does not cool to the maximum temperature of 2 degrees which is indicated on the panel. It is the worst fridge I have ever brought.

Purchased in December 2018 at Betta Home Living for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Michael

Finally had a result after 5 months about our fridge. Electrolux had taken the fridge back. They are going to refund us our money in a couple of weeks. Not happy with how long it has taken. With no help from Betta Home Living did not help us at all

Meagre

MeagreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pros and Cons of a good fridge.

Purchased in September 2017 for $1,245.00.

Rod T.

Rod T.North-West & West coast, TAS

Love this fridge

Great temperature control and easy to adjust. Deep doors can be a little hard to get used to but the storage space they offer is terrific. Doors need a decent shove to close even though it's on a pretty reasonable lean back, but that's OK, we can manage that. Looks great, easy to clean and after battling with a fridge just 2/3's as big for far too long this is excellent.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Shaz

ShazLaunceston

Love my Fridge

This fridge maintains consistent temperature and is easy to open and close with a beep if you accidentally leave it open. It has plenty of room in both the fridge and freezer and looks stylish. I haven't had any problems with it and love the look of it. The brushed stainless steel is easy to keep clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Mimi

MimiCairns

Good product but depending on customer service

I'm very happy with Westinghouse WSE6200WA, specially easy to use freezer pockets are very helpful. Only two things are disappointed with one of plastic leg dial (for making adjustment of highs) has been cracked, and front handles painting are getting pealing off in a month. My partner owns it who hasn't contact yet. Hopefully customer service accept and offering free parts. This fridge is absolutely love it, and suits to my cooking style.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Love this fridge!we had a small Fisher and paykel which lasted us many years but the freezer was small which really started to frustrate me!when things were on special I couldn’t get a few of them because they wouldn’t fit!but now I have so much room!the fridge and freezer have been well thought out!love the way it looks too,it doesn’t look like a big square box,it has some curves

April 30th 2019 Update: I love this!

I’m so impressed with this side by side so much room!very well made and thought out!i don’t need to stress anymore when I do food shopping because I know everything will fit perfectly!

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)
AjBC

AjBCPerth

large, spacious, and easy to clean

Have been using this refrigerator for 5 years now and no complaints at all! easy to keep it clean, the interiors and the accessories are very sturdy and easy to keep cleat. the freezer part is very spacious too. works perfectly and the electricity consumption is very low too! Very happy with Westinghouse.

Date PurchasedSep 2013
Helen

HelenAdelaide

So quite and ample space

Huggar

HuggarMedowie

Reliable appliance

Compact and well designed.This fridge,freezer combination is perfect for my family.It has plenty of room inside and keeps everything fresh.It has push button temperature control which is simple to use. The light in both sides is bright and clear.It also comes with glass shelves which are easy to clean. Another great Westinghouse appliance.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
trippshhh

trippshhhNewcastle

perfect fridge freezer

theese fridge freezer are quite remarkable large capacity self closing doors and in the fridge a assortment of compartments to accommodate a multitude of items and thete is a large amount of freezer space extremely quite while running and the fridge has temperature control that is very good and the blue light when opens makes for a nice appearance and will beep if door is left open by mistake

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Ronikins

RonikinsNambour

Looks good, works well, very happy!

Mohamed H M Yoosuf

Mohamed H M YoosufGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A well designed fridge

This fridge we bought in Dec 2017 in Harvey Norman maintains a good temperature, quiet and plenty of room to keep our things so it is much easier to clean as well. The outside appearance is also modern and it fits within our pantry due to its intelligent design (height, width and length). It is a very comprehensive fridge for a larger family.

Anthony_Wilson

Anthony_WilsonToowoomba

Is a wonderful fridge

I purchased 2 years ago when my Samsung fridge kept on breaking down. This fridge has been perfect with no issues at all and keeps everything lovely and cold. It works very hard with the door being opened a lot. I did take an extra warranty after my last fridge but have not had to use it.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Rustle In The Grass

Rustle In The GrassSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO ISSUES AFTER 7 MONTHS.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
David

DavidPerth

It's ok so far

I have bought it for few month. Works well, but not enough quite as we expected.
The icebox track was wrong way when factory has installed, that's the reason why I can't put it in. I have to cut it then fix again. Never seen so stupid issue like this.
In conclusion,price–performance ratio of it is okay.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Sarah

Sarahasked

Our fridge has just hit 2.5 years old and is flashing CL, has a very loud humming noise that woke us through the night and there is a smell coming from it - familiar to an electrical smell. The middle strip of the fridge is hot to the touch and we have lost coldness in both the fridge and freezer.
I've read lots of people have had similar issues on the side by side fridges from Westinghouse. Is there a current recall on them? A fridge is the kind of product you would have for at least 10 years. My nan has her old fridge, still in working order from 40 years ago. Dissapointed to have this issue 2 years in. Surely a fridge should last longer than that. Does anyone know what CL means?

Theresa C.asked

I have a western house fridge that the CL light is on I’ve tried everything to reset it can someone help me with what does it mean Thanks

Angela F.
Angela F.

Has any one ever got an answer as to why cl is flashing mine is now doing it

Theresa C.

Yes I had someone from Westinghouse come out and have a look at mine the computer has gone $145 for them to come out and $175 for the computer good luck

Kanex K.

Kanex K.asked

WSE6200SA (Stainless)

Hi I switched off the fridge and went on holiday. Came back and switched on the fridge, and it in not working. The control panel has no light.
Any help please

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Download manual