Westinghouse WVEP615S / WVEP615W

Westinghouse WVEP615S / WVEP615W

WVEP615S, WVEP615W

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

3.4

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
CarlTheWonderdog

CarlTheWonderdogPorirua

Worked mostly ok, but has recently developed a problem.

The door won't close fully - remains slightly ajar causing heat to escape and the light to remain on. Can temporarily be cured by open and closing forcefully, but problem ultimately remains. There is no obvious adjustment mechanism on the hinges to correct for this. Haven't tried the self cleaning mode mode yet. Temperature seems to run a bit lower than indicated as well.

Purchased in September 2016 at Noel Leeming.

Safety
Product is used Weekly
Arlene P.

Arlene P.South East Queensland, QLD

Persistent Electrical Fault

Purchased in July 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$1,200.00.

Product is used Several times a week
KCA

KCAVictoria

Worst Purchase Ever!

We loved this oven at first, cooking was even and tailored settings were great! Then after 2 years the door stopped closing properly and we had to prop closed the door to even reach temperature. It seems the door is too heavy for the cheap brackets they’ve used. Third time we’ve fixed it in a year. Then the fan began making a horrible sound and needed fixing. Add in the burning smell from the pyro clean being pushed out the front fan can’t say I’d recommend especially after having a cheap Chef brand oven for over 10 years with no issues. Thought we’d slash out and get quality but it’s just a horrible design and will never by Westinghouse again.

Purchased in June 2016.

Product is used Several times a week
Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVEP615S / WVEP615W compares to other Wall Ovens

Steak

SteakAU

Reliable however has some issues

The features and design is very nice and useful. Food is generally cooked well. My only complaints are that after a while the door stopped closing fully by itself and I had to wedge it shut. If I don’t wedge it shut it takes longer to heat up and I can feel heat escaping into my kitchen

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Happy ShopperVictoria

Love this oven

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper here! I have since used the 2.5hr pyrolitic setting. I wiped the interior first (5 Mins) and then selected the pyro setting. It’s like having a brand new oven! Very happy.

Wendy H

Wendy H

Good oven and does the iob

Good price and working fine. However I find the baking function not as good as my mother-in-law’s Eletronux. Many types of cooking avaibaleb, good for family use. Find it hard to clean, and it takes a while to cool down after use, but I guess it is common. Would recommend this

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brand new

This oven has only been installed, in an oven tower, a few weeks ago. All part of extensive renovations.
Honestly, so far I have only used it twice to heat pies. I just used the 'pizza' setting. This seemed to work.
I have to use it from the side because I cannot reach in from the front. The door is quite deep.
I just wanted to thank others for their reviews because it does help to know what to look out for, if I should ever take
up baking and roasting again.
We will see how I progress.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
ROY

ROYKingston

Full featured. Thermostat seems low.

Typically, recipes suggest a lower cooking temperature for a fan-forced oven. We've found those temperatures too low. It may have something to do with the thermostat setting. We're not fussed. We simply continue to use regular recommended temperatures. Other than that, it cooks very evenly throughout the oven. We can cook bread rolls on all three racks at the same time, no problem

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Ash G

Ash G

Great product

Updated our oven after 15 years and great product great options and so easy to use. Done more cooking baking and cooks great and evenly. Easy clean options. Worth the extra money and as other say can't fault the product. Old name still going great guns. Get on it. Wouldn't buy anything else. Has all features you need without being over the top.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVEP615S / WVEP615W compares to other Wall Ovens

Shay shay

Shay shaySouth Australia

Can't fault it

Had no issues with this oven, expect it took us a little while to get used to the different nobs then we are used to. Enjoy cooking in the oven. Love the heat proof door- so no burning fingers (and my lab sits right up against the door so she is lucky we got it 2). Easy to clean with the pyro function though it takes a long time. Cooling down once turned off does take a while but I guess we only notice it because it tells you it's still cooling. I'm pleased with the purchase. Also looks great in our kitchen!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Kerri Patterson

Kerri Pattersonasked

WVEP615S / WVEP615W

Hello I did the normal pryrolytic clean 2hrs 30min) this afternoon. It has finished and the time is the only thing that is displaying.
It has been at least two hours since the clean finished and now the door will not open. Please advise!

ALR

ALRasked

WVEP615S

What's the difference between WVEP615SC and WVEP615S

Anne P

Anne Pasked

WVEP615S

While using the pyro cleaning function the oven has completely shut down. There is nothing on the display screen and the fan is not working. It stopped at around 45 minutes into the clean.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Anne P,
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse wall oven.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au. Please be sure to list the reference number 1344308 in the subject line.
Thanks,
Tania

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives