Westinghouse WVEP615S / WVEP615W

WVEP615S and WVEP615W

KCA

KCAVictoria

Worst Purchase Ever!

We loved this oven at first, cooking was even and tailored settings were great! Then after 2 years the door stopped closing properly and we had to prop closed the door to even reach temperature. It seems the door is too heavy for the cheap brackets they’ve used. Third time we’ve fixed it in a year. Then the fan began making a horrible sound and needed fixing. Add in the burning smell from the pyro clean being pushed out the front fan can’t say I’d recommend especially after having a cheap Chef brand oven for over 10 years with no issues. Thought we’d slash out and get quality but it’s just a horrible design and will never by Westinghouse again.

Purchased in June 2016.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

Steak

SteakAU

Reliable however has some issues

The features and design is very nice and useful. Food is generally cooked well. My only complaints are that after a while the door stopped closing fully by itself and I had to wedge it shut. If I don’t wedge it shut it takes longer to heat up and I can feel heat escaping into my kitchen

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Happy ShopperVictoria

Love this oven

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper here! I have since used the 2.5hr pyrolitic setting. I wiped the interior first (5 Mins) and then selected the pyro setting. It’s like having a brand new oven! Very happy.

Wendy H

Wendy H

Good oven and does the iob

Good price and working fine. However I find the baking function not as good as my mother-in-law’s Eletronux. Many types of cooking avaibaleb, good for family use. Find it hard to clean, and it takes a while to cool down after use, but I guess it is common. Would recommend this

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brand new

This oven has only been installed, in an oven tower, a few weeks ago. All part of extensive renovations.
Honestly, so far I have only used it twice to heat pies. I just used the 'pizza' setting. This seemed to work.
I have to use it from the side because I cannot reach in from the front. The door is quite deep.
I just wanted to thank others for their reviews because it does help to know what to look out for, if I should ever take
up baking and roasting again.
We will see how I progress.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

ROY

ROYKingston

Full featured. Thermostat seems low.

Typically, recipes suggest a lower cooking temperature for a fan-forced oven. We've found those temperatures too low. It may have something to do with the thermostat setting. We're not fussed. We simply continue to use regular recommended temperatures. Other than that, it cooks very evenly throughout the oven. We can cook bread rolls on all three racks at the same time, no problem

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Ash G

Ash G

Great product

Updated our oven after 15 years and great product great options and so easy to use. Done more cooking baking and cooks great and evenly. Easy clean options. Worth the extra money and as other say can't fault the product. Old name still going great guns. Get on it. Wouldn't buy anything else. Has all features you need without being over the top.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Shay shay

Shay shaySouth Australia

Can't fault it

Had no issues with this oven, expect it took us a little while to get used to the different nobs then we are used to. Enjoy cooking in the oven. Love the heat proof door- so no burning fingers (and my lab sits right up against the door so she is lucky we got it 2). Easy to clean with the pyro function though it takes a long time. Cooling down once turned off does take a while but I guess we only notice it because it tells you it's still cooling. I'm pleased with the purchase. Also looks great in our kitchen!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Deb

Debasked

We had a power failure while the oven was working and when it came back on we got a F102 code on the display .What does that mean?

Robin

Robinasked

What is F102 code. My oven is only a couple of months old now cannot get to work as has this fault code

Caroline W.

Caroline W.asked

WVEP615S

My oven keeps turning off. It's been going perfectly until now. It will turn on and heat up then everything goes off. There's nothing on screen, just completely blank.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Caroline W,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse wall oven.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Pls be sure to list the reference number 987469 in the subject line.
Thanks,
Tania

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Westinghouse WVEP615S

Westinghouse WVEP615S

Westinghouse WVEP615W

Westinghouse WVEP615W

CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,999$1,999
Oven FuelElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingle
Capacity80L80L
FeaturesPyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 595 x 596 x 572 mm595 x 596 x 572 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJun 2015Jun 2015