Westinghouse WVG615S / WVG615W

Westinghouse WVG615S / WVG615W

WVG615S, WVG615W, WVG615SNG, WVG615WNG

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

4.2

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really happy with this oven

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for A$1,198.00.

Product is used Daily
Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buttons wear off not made with quality

I have used over around 30 times as i use air fryer for most meals. The buttons within the first year have faded. Manufacture warrenty is only 2 years which suggests poor quality. Stay Away from westinghouse as you will be disappointed

Purchased in October 2018 for A$1,499.00.

Product is used Rarely
Maz

MazPerth, WA

Brand new and shiney

Wow the oven is easy to use , the controls are easy to understand and the oven size is perfect inside for all type of baking trays, oven is easy to wipe out after cooking

Purchased in May 2019 for A$600.00.

Product is used Daily

LarueAU

Good

Overall I'm pretty happy with this oven the features are great easy to use easy to clean .It cooks food well with no problems the heat seems to work well the only bad side is i can feel hot air coming from the top of door this needs to be fixed . Cooks food evenly.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

greentrees

Good oven replacing an older model

Date PurchasedMar 2018
John L

John Lmelbourne

Brilliant

Bought two of these for our recently built new home. Super easy to use. One dial selects the cooking mode (these do actually make a difference), the other the temperature. The different modes do actually pre select different temps so really you only need the one dial. Timer is easy to use also. Just goes to show appliances don't need to be complicated.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Julun

JulunNewcastle

Good oven! Roasts well!

The Westinghouse 615 oven has many function setting which help you decide on how your food should be cooked, for example, bake/pizza and defrost modes. The oven also has a screen that has a clock and timer so you can time how long your food is in the oven. The oven cooks the food well and makes really good roasted vegetables. Perfect for a Christmas Roast!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Raghu

RaghuSydney, NSW

Very good Oven

We had a old oven and was time to replace. Was fine for something in same dimension but we worried it might be compact as the old one but to our surprise there was lot of room inside.
It cooks very even and fast. The only problem is if you go close to it u can feel heat coming out.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
I.C RED

I.C REDSydney, NSW

Good oven, over priced.

We found this Westinghouse oven to be stylish and cooks really well. It seems to take a few goes to ignite when it hasn't been used for a while. I found the lack of gas wall ovens to pick from made our choice easy, but I must say I feel it was overpriced.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

KimbraTasmania

Very nice oven

Very efficient oven. The grill heats quickly although the oven itself for bake, fan bake, rapid heat do take a little while to heat. So be prepared to wait a little while for a pre heat. Once heated dynamo!
Bakes evenly. No need to turn the item around for even browning and cooking.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Hot air from oven door

I have lived with very hot air coming from the oven door - thinking this was normal. The oven was installed less than 12 months ago. The oven actually heats the kitchen and created a very hot kitchen in hot summer months. Is there something wrong with this oven? IT was ordered from Winnings in Sydney, and delivered in September 2016. I'd love to hear from Westinghouse about this issue... as I am not satisfied with this situation at all.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Sandy

SandyBerwick

Very good product

Oven has good space. Can cook 2 big cakes. Has finger print resistance. I made few cakes all of them were good. Time was less than the other ovens. I can make dinner for family in no time. Energy consumption was good. No black marks on pan. Easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
dmh1961

dmh1961AU

Love this oven

My Westinghouse gas oven works brilliantly, easy to use dials no electronic clocks. Oven always cooks really well, our roast are done to perfection, and I love the fan force option. We even do pizzas in the oven and they come out with a perfect base. We are so glad we changed to gas cooking. especially with a Westinghouse oven.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
jovialjames

jovialjames

Good but tenants wrecked it

Good but tenants wrecked it, this is a good oven, however my tenants wrecked it and I would advise no one to install this in a rented property. We have moved back in and it has scratches all over it and it is rusty, I would expect better from a 1 year old oven.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
graham

grahamACT

Warm

The oven is very good at heating the food very quickly and it has the whole shebang. The fan is also impressive and it doesn't make any noise. I think it also makes my kitchen a lot more modern and get complements from it. Very impressed so far, really is a good oven.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Anniina H

Anniina HDakabin

Very functional

Very effective and also gets hot very fast. Comes with a range of heating options, which I have found very useful. Very quiet and faster than any other oven that we have had in our household. You'll sometimes need to turn on the timer to turn on the heat, sometimes not. I don't know if this is a fault or not.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
David

Davidcanberra

That's good.

It's pretty cool, it maintains the good temperature in all compartments for long time. It's very quiet and I can't hear the noises. I am happy with it. I never buy anything products before like it. I will use it for long time. Cleaning is very convenient and I clean it for several month. I like it very much.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
KK15665

KK15665Adelaide

Perfectly adequate

The oven has standard features , and knobs and dials feel sturdy and looks stylish. The fan oven and grill work very well with even heat for roasts and the like. It's a decent size but a good fit for our small kitchen. A very capable oven that won't disappoint

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Caycay

CaycaySydney

Great oven

I'm honestly pretty happy with this oven. It does get hot fast! Much faster than my old one. This oven cooks food very well especially roasts! I wish the timer was a bit easier to use. It's fairly easy to clean also. Great value for money oven! Can't complain. The husband hasn't complained either.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Shiela Joy Fernandez

Shiela Joy FernandezSydney

Easy oven

Food is cooked quickly and easily. Functionality is easy to use with only three knobs to use. Easy to clean as well with the detachable window and easy wipeable surface, both inside and outside. Looks very slim, both height and width. Looks great with matching Westinghouse appliances. - rangehood abf gas cook top.

Date PurchasedMay 2017