9Whispair Monte Carlo

Noise Level
Exceptional performance
Quiet
Excellent customer service
See the Best Range Hoods in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Whispair Monte Carlo20 reviews
Mark
MarkNSWMid North Coast, NSW
  Monte Carlo 90 X3M09S

Great product & warranty

We purchased the Whispair Monte Carlo 90 for our new house build in 2015.
We have been completely satisfied with its performance and exceptional quietness. Recently the light switch has failed and to my complete surprise Haus have replaced the switch under warranty - all this time later! I have never experienced such great customer service and support of a product. I totally recommend this product and Haus - the distributor. Show details
Alex
Alex
  X3M06S

Model x3md09s5anoying screws

Hi its alex i'm a tradie , i have installed several r/hoods over the years but i'm dicovering when it comes to install more so in recent years , the screws for undermount hoods are becomeing verry small , and gets anoying hndling small slippery screws putting the under cover back on consiquently looseing the odd one this is becomeing the same with many brands on some models otherwise good performers . Rectify the screws (alex)
Chow
ChowQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified Monte Carlo 90 X3MD09S

Soooo Goood!

Brought this product April 2021, its been a year and its honestly the best part of the kitchen. No smell or smoke gets away. We went for the Pro plus version and the suction power is a monster! A bit of noise at this level but definitely worth it if you do alot of wok cooking. Show details
Dale C.
Dale C.4 posts
  Monte Carlo 90 X3MD09S

Excellent product and excellent service

We initially purchased a smaller Whispair Range hood. After installation it was discovered the model we had chosen did not have enough grunt to properly extract from our cooktop area. We contacted Whispair and their manager James Smith arranged to come to our house and inspect the unit. Whispair at no cost to us replaced the unit with a larger model. The larger model with exterior extractor is amazing and our problem has been solved! Excellent service. Excellent Product, highly recommended. Show details
Sue
SueVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Rangehood

My husband and I couldn't be happier, with the Whispair rangehood we purchased. I think the best part is that I don't need to turn the TV volume up when I am cooking. Our previous rangehood used to be so loud that we had to turn the TV volume up to max to combat it. But now I can barely tell that it is on. I usually run it on the second speed setting and it quickly whisks away the steam and smells. My husband organised a plumber to install the motor system on the roof and run the ducting. Our cabinet maker then connected the ducting when he installed the rangehood. We rang Whispair and they were really informative and knowledgeable and made the process of selecting the rangehood easy. Show details
Susan Peters
Susan PetersVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
SusieW
SusieWSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA35 posts
Kira S
Kira SVICGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Brilliant Quiet Range Hood

I can’t believe I put up with a loud range hood for so long. We love our Whispair Undermount Range hood with outside motor. We had so many different options to choose from and this has to be one the best investments we have made in our new kitchen. We ordered the range hood through Leonie at Berloni Appliance and she was so very helpful. We also rang whispair to confirm what we were ordering and their knowledge and understanding was incredible. I love the baffle filters so easy to clean but the absolute best thing is how quiet the range hood is with the motor on the roof. I didn't realise that type of design existed, brilliant. Show details
Krisha
KrishaSouth Australia

What a rangehood

I have done a lot research and I believe the best investment I made in my kitchen was my rangehood. I purchased a Whispair rangehood that sits in the overhead cupboards and it has the motor that sits on the roof and all I hear inside is the air passing through the commercial baffle filters. I have been used to having a jet engine of rangehood that every time I turned it on my kids would have to turn the TV up to maximum to combat the sound. I cannot believe that product like this existed, I am very impressed. The service I had from Sam at Harvey Norman Munno Para was exceptional. I would highly recommend this product. Show details
Pete
PeteQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified X3M06S

Great Purchase!

My wife and I purchased the Whispair rangehood from Ben at Stock’s and it has definitely been a great decision. I particularly like the ease of cleaning the filters, which is simple by dropping them into the dishwasher.

It just works so well and having the remote motor out on the roof is great idea and has removed the noise from the kitchen. When on, it is so quiet in comparison with our previous Smeg rangehood which was ridiculously loud and just didn’t work.

We are glad we purchased this rangehood, would recommend it. Show details

Becky
BeckyBundoora2 posts
  Verified Monte Carlo 90 X3M09S

Easy to clean and quiet, highly recommended

I purchased a Whispair built in range hood with a roof motor, with 1140 extraction. Once it was in stalled it was so quiet and best of all the filters are so easy to clean. All I have to do is drop them into the dishwasher and they actually come out clean. This is quiet different to my previous rangehood which even after being in the dishwasher still have had a greasy layer over the mesh. This product is great and the service I received from Marie at Berloni was fantastic. Highly recommend it.

Show details

Beth S.Adelaide
Jimmie
JimmieWest Beach

Professional Customer Service

Purchased a Whispair under cupboard Monte Carlo X3M09S5.EP from Harvey Norman Gepps Cross. From the start of the process, when I rang and spoke to Whispair about the best solution for my renovation I was going through at the time, to them directing me to my closest store. Armando at Harvey Norman was really knowledgable and reconfirmed everything Whispair had spoken to me about. I placed the order and the rangehood was in their warehouse the next day. I installed it two weeks later and it works like a dream. Quiet and powerful, one of the best purchases and experiences I have had for some time. Highly recommend both company's for their great customer service.

Show details

Dennis K.
Dennis K. · Monte Carlo

I have a Whispair Quiet Rangehood ( model # K15171702017K ). The switches for both the light and fan functions are very stiff/sticky and difficult to operate. Any suggestions?

Whispair
Whispair   DM
Lucy
Lucy · Monte Carlo 90 X3M09S

Hi, looking at buying the Monte Carlo, what does MPNs: X3M09S, X3M09S5.EL, X3M09S5.EP mean?

Whispair
Whispair   DM
Crap K.
Crap K. · Monte Carlo 90 X3MD09S (Super Deep)

Hi
We are renovating our property and looking to install Whispair. We cook lot of Asian / Indian food and looking at something to take the lingering cooking smell away in a an efficient manner. Household of 2 with occasional guests over.

We are tossing between max Air capacity of 1140 m³/h and 2010 m³/h. There is $500 difference between the 2 models. Am I going overboard with 2010 m/h?

sristic
sristic

What did you decide in the end? We're having the same dilemma. On paper, the 1140 seems to be plenty powerful compared to cheaper competitors.

Crap K.

Hi sristic we went for 2010 deep model. Been using for the last 2 months. Very happy with it. Absolutely no lingering food aroma in the house. I am glad we went for the more powerful model.

See all Whispair Monte Carlo questions

Features:

• The Whispair Monte Carlo Range Hoods are undermount range hoods, with sizes ranging from 60cm to 200cm.
  • You can choose the motor type, extraction rate, and duct outlet to suit your kitchen and your needs.
  • The range is marketed as having low operational noise levels.
  • There are different speed settings as well as a programmable timer and auto shut off.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found the performance of the Whispair Monte Carlo to be exceptional, as it sucked up all smoke, steam and smell.
  • They also said that it was extremely quiet.
  • According to reviews, the Whispair’s customer service is excellent, with representatives being informative and helpful when reviewers were selecting a unit or had questions or issues about their range hood.
Compare all Whispair Monte Carlo listings
CategoryRange HoodsRange HoodsRange HoodsRange Hoods
TypeUndermountUndermountUndermountUndermount
Air ExtractionDuctedDuctedDuctedDucted
Air Flow Rate1,680m³/hr1,680m³/hr1,680m³/hr1,680m³/hr
Maximum Noise Level62.8 db62.8 db62.8 db62.8 db
FeaturesAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED LightsAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED LightsAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED LightsAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED Lights
Dimensions 355 x 860 x 280 mm355 x 560 x 280 mm355 x 860 x 380 mm355 x 860 x 480 mm
Number of Fan Speeds4444
Control TypeButtons / SwitchButtons / SwitchButtons / SwitchButtons / Switch
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)

Extra Information

Sirius SLEM 2 900 (90 cm)
Sirius SLTCEM 92 G 900 (90 cm)
Schweigen Silent UM1170 Series