Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5

Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5

X3M06S5 and X3M09S5

Easy to clean and quiet, highly recommended.

I purchased a Whispair built in range hood with a roof motor, with 1140 extraction. Once it was in stalled it was so quiet and best of all the filters are so easy to clean. All I have to do is drop them into the dishwasher and they actually come out clean. This is quiet different to my previous rangehood which even after being in the dishwasher still have had a greasy layer over the mesh. This product is great and the service I received from Marie at Berloni was fantastic. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Exceptional Product & Service

I have been working through a renovation that has taken many years and is almost complete. After a huge amount of research and ringing around I narrowed my focus to a couple of brands when we got to choosing the kitchen appliances.

One of the key choices was the rangehood. My key requirements for the rangehood was for it to be quiet and extract extremely well, as my previous one didn't. From the first time that I emailed and then spoke with Whispair I must say, they were very helpful and informative. I decided to purchase the Whispair built in rangehood with external motor system from Darren at Michaels Appliance Centre in Brighton, and he to was really helpful as well. We placed the order and I received it the next day.

I believe this is one of the best decisions I have made and is really quiet and unbelievably powerful on speed 4. Hands down one of the best purchases made during this renovation process for our house.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Powerful, Quiet and Great Service

I rang around to all the rangehood specific companies and by far, the team at Whispair were so professional and superior in their service. I explained what we were doing with our renovation and they recommended a couple of options. There understanding and explanation was fantastic and it made my choice easy. I went into Harvey Norman Cambridge Park and Tonya organised the order from Whispair for me. I have now had it installed for a couple of months and it is everything that had been explained to me, quiet, so I can hear myself think (my last rangehood was like an aeroplane taking of) and powerful when I require it to be, like when I am searing steaks. Also these thick filters are so easy to clean, straight into the dishwasher and come out like new. Enjoying my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Whispair hood is the best part of our new kitchen!

We recently (finally!) completed our kitchen reno and I spent a lot of time researching different rangehood brands, mainly Whispair, Schwiegen and Falmac. My pet hate from our old kitchen was the hood – was noisy, didn’t look great and I’m not sure it was doing much when it was on!

I was keen on a hood with the motor outside and we ended up going for a Whispair undermount and it was the best decision we made. It’s quiet and powerful. On levels 1 and 2 I can barely hear it but it’s still really effective.

I purchased my hood through Harvey Norman in Marion but I contacted the companies themselves to ask a few questions. In terms of customer service, Whispair was by far the best. They clearly knew what they were talking about particularly around the baffle filters and were very patient and accommodating. The other weren’t really interested or didn’t know! Full credit where it’s due to Whispair. I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Professional Customer Service

Purchased a Whispair under cupboard Monte Carlo X3M09S5.EP from Harvey Norman Gepps Cross. From the start of the process, when I rang and spoke to Whispair about the best solution for my renovation I was going through at the time, to them directing me to my closest store. Armando at Harvey Norman was really knowledgable and reconfirmed everything Whispair had spoken to me about. I placed the order and the rangehood was in their warehouse the next day. I installed it two weeks later and it works like a dream. Quiet and powerful, one of the best purchases and experiences I have had for some time. Highly recommend both company's for their great customer service.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Fantastic Quality

Purchased two undermounts X3M09S5.EP for a housing development in Balgowlah. The rangehoods absolutely completed the kitchens. The finish quality is first rate, the extraction rates are phenomenal and on boost speed are really quiet. The installer positioned the remote motors about 4 metres from the rangehoods and works perfectly. The service offered by Whispair's head office was great, they helped to identify what was the best motor and rangehood combination when I spoke to them numerous times. First rate service all the way round.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

We are so happy we brought this brand

We just purchased and had installed a Whispair Monte Carlo undermount Rangehood and we couldn't be happier. We wanted a Rangehood that really worked and wasn't too loud and this is fantastic! Really easy to use and on speed two we hardly know it's on yet still extracts better than the previous one we had when it was on high speed! When on maximum speed nothing escapes you wouldn't even know you were cooking. We are really happy we picked this brand it is the absolutely the best and just want to tell people about it, what a secret.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Range Hood

One of family members purchased a Whispair range hood 12 months ago and absolutely loves it. So when we finally came around to renovating our kitchen the first brand I looked at was Whispair. I found it difficult to find retailers that stocked the product and I was shown plenty of other brand range hoods in store but I wanted see a Whispair range hood. I rang and spoke to Haus who manufacture the product and they advised all the retailers to visit in Victoria and they also advised me that with this new range that they assemble everything at their warehouse in Carrum Downs which was good to know. We went to their showroom in Albert Park and was really impressed with quality of the under cupboard range hood on display. I should also mention the knowledge of the sales person Yoni was fantastic at the showroom. We purchased the 90cm Monte Carlo 90 X3M09S5.EP under cupboard range hood as we had 300mm deep cupboards. We also purchased the installation kit as we had the motor installed on our tiled roof. It's quiet and powerful, looks great especially the filters and it just works. Our last range hood was unbelievably loud and the filters were a nightmare to keep clean. Therefore we are very happy with our new Whispair range hood.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

So happy with this rangehood

So quiet and powerful! So good that I can actually talk and hear why it is on! Highly recommend to anyone in need of a great quality hood! I was not sure what brand to go for originally but I am so happy now that I went with this brand. Service was also great and very helpful

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Fantastic Extraction

My wife and I cook a lot of Asian based foods and the extraction on our newly installed Whispair is fantastic. All the smoke and smells are extracted to the outside, plus there is no moisture or oil left on the cupboards after we have been cooking. We purchased the Monte Carlo 90 (X3M09S5.EP) through the Abey selection centre at Albert Park. Would highly recommend this product. Also very easy to clean the baffle filters, just place them straight into the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

I live in regional NSW. Does anyone know where can I purchase a Whispair X3M06S5 rangehood online? Thanks.
Hi, I would ring them direct they were very helpful around product selection and from what I understood if there is no retailer close to you, I believe they deliver to your cabinet maker/builders address for free. If you are reading my post, I can't recommend this product enough just so quiet even on boost speed.Hi Tom C, thanks for your response. I called the company and they were wonderful to deal with. Delivered our Whispair rangehood to my workplace and it was installed along with our new gas cooktop around a month ago. I couldn't agree more about Whispair's quiet operation and ease of cleaning. Compared to our previous rangehood, this one wins hands down!

Any idea how many watts the motors are? No specs.

Does anyone live in Canberra with a whispair rangehood? I honestly can’t decide between the Schweigen 1600m3 and the whispair 1140m3. I can buy the schweigen for $60 more but think whispair design is better looking.

Similar listings