Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5

X3M09S5, X3M06S5, X3MD09S (Super Deep Undermount)

Excellent product and excellent service

We initially purchased a smaller Whispair Range hood. After installation it was discovered the model we had chosen did not have enough grunt to properly extract from our cooktop area. We contacted Whispair and their manager James Smith arranged to come to our house and inspect the unit. Whispair at no cost to us replaced the unit with a larger model. The larger model with exterior extractor is amazing and our problem has been solved! Excellent service. Excellent Product, highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2019 at Michaels for $2,500.00.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rangehood

My husband and I couldn't be happier, with the Whispair rangehood we purchased. I think the best part is that I don't need to turn the TV volume up when I am cooking. Our previous rangehood used to be so loud that we had to turn the TV volume up to max to combat it. But now I can barely tell that it is on. I usually run it on the second speed setting and it quickly whisks away the steam and smells. My husband organised a plumber to install the motor system on the roof and run the ducting. Our cabinet maker then connected the ducting when he installed the rangehood. We rang Whispair and they were really informative and knowledgeable and made the process of selecting the rangehood easy.

Purchased in December 2019 at e&s for $2,090.00.

Susan Peters

Susan PetersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We couldn’t be happier with my choice

Purchased in September 2019 at Winning Appliances.

SusieW

SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best solution to difficult problem

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,192.00.

Kira S

Kira SGoulburn Valley, VIC

Brilliant Quiet Range Hood

I can’t believe I put up with a loud range hood for so long. We love our Whispair Undermount Range hood with outside motor. We had so many different options to choose from and this has to be one the best investments we have made in our new kitchen. We ordered the range hood through Leonie at Berloni Appliance and she was so very helpful. We also rang whispair to confirm what we were ordering and their knowledge and understanding was incredible. I love the baffle filters so easy to clean but the absolute best thing is how quiet the range hood is with the motor on the roof. I didn't realise that type of design existed, brilliant.

Purchased in February 2019 at BerloniAppliances for $2,090.00.

Krisha

KrishaSouth Australia

What a rangehood.

I have done a lot research and I believe the best investment I made in my kitchen was my rangehood. I purchased a Whispair rangehood that sits in the overhead cupboards and it has the motor that sits on the roof and all I hear inside is the air passing through the commercial baffle filters. I have been used to having a jet engine of rangehood that every time I turned it on my kids would have to turn the TV up to maximum to combat the sound. I cannot believe that product like this existed, I am very impressed. The service I had from Sam at Harvey Norman Munno Para was exceptional. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,189.00.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Purchase!

My wife and I purchased the Whispair rangehood from Ben at Stock’s and it has definitely been a great decision. I particularly like the ease of cleaning the filters, which is simple by dropping them into the dishwasher.

It just works so well and having the remote motor out on the roof is great idea and has removed the noise from the kitchen. When on, it is so quiet in comparison with our previous Smeg rangehood which was ridiculously loud and just didn’t work.

We are glad we purchased this rangehood, would recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Stocks Appliances Clayfield for $1,690.00.

Becky

BeckyBundoora

Easy to clean and quiet, highly recommended.

I purchased a Whispair built in range hood with a roof motor, with 1140 extraction. Once it was in stalled it was so quiet and best of all the filters are so easy to clean. All I have to do is drop them into the dishwasher and they actually come out clean. This is quiet different to my previous rangehood which even after being in the dishwasher still have had a greasy layer over the mesh. This product is great and the service I received from Marie at Berloni was fantastic. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Powerful, Quiet and Great Service

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Beth S.

Beth S.Adelaide

Whispair hood is the best part of our new kitchen!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Jimmie

JimmieWest Beach

Professional Customer Service

Purchased a Whispair under cupboard Monte Carlo X3M09S5.EP from Harvey Norman Gepps Cross. From the start of the process, when I rang and spoke to Whispair about the best solution for my renovation I was going through at the time, to them directing me to my closest store. Armando at Harvey Norman was really knowledgable and reconfirmed everything Whispair had spoken to me about. I placed the order and the rangehood was in their warehouse the next day. I installed it two weeks later and it works like a dream. Quiet and powerful, one of the best purchases and experiences I have had for some time. Highly recommend both company's for their great customer service.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
    Jonny

JonnyBalgowlah

Fantastic Quality

Purchased two undermounts X3M09S5.EP for a housing development in Balgowlah. The rangehoods absolutely completed the kitchens. The finish quality is first rate, the extraction rates are phenomenal and on boost speed are really quiet. The installer positioned the remote motors about 4 metres from the rangehoods and works perfectly. The service offered by Whispair's head office was great, they helped to identify what was the best motor and rangehood combination when I spoke to them numerous times. First rate service all the way round.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

We are so happy we brought this brand

We just purchased and had installed a Whispair Monte Carlo undermount Rangehood and we couldn't be happier. We wanted a Rangehood that really worked and wasn't too loud and this is fantastic! Really easy to use and on speed two we hardly know it's on yet still extracts better than the previous one we had when it was on high speed! When on maximum speed nothing escapes you wouldn't even know you were cooking. We are really happy we picked this brand it is the absolutely the best and just want to tell people about it, what a secret.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Jake D

Jake DBeriwck

Great Range Hood

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Zahra

ZahraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with this rangehood

So quiet and powerful! So good that I can actually talk and hear why it is on! Highly recommend to anyone in need of a great quality hood! I was not sure what brand to go for originally but I am so happy now that I went with this brand. Service was also great and very helpful

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Josh

JoshHawthorn

Fantastic Extraction

My wife and I cook a lot of Asian based foods and the extraction on our newly installed Whispair is fantastic. All the smoke and smells are extracted to the outside, plus there is no moisture or oil left on the cupboards after we have been cooking. We purchased the Monte Carlo 90 (X3M09S5.EP) through the Abey selection centre at Albert Park. Would highly recommend this product. Also very easy to clean the baffle filters, just place them straight into the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

lauren m.

lauren m.asked

Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5

Has anybody got some suggestions for cleaning the control buttons. They are very greasy to the point that the timer button cannot be used. I regularly clean the unit including putting filters in the dishwasher but can't for the life of me figure out why the buttons are so sticky.

PrisL

PrisLasked

Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5

We recently bought a whispair rangehood and had it installed. Everyone has mentioned it is so easy to clean but we cant work out how to remove the baffle filter? Where are the two screws locatated that are mentioned in the manua? We cant see the screws.

Whispair
    WhispairWhispair

Hi PrisL,
    Thanks for your great question! Actually, the baffle filters themselves aren't screwed into position. To remove them simply lift the filter toward the front edge using the knob on the underside of the filter. Then slide the filter forward (toward the front of the hood). This will enable the rear of the filter to clear the grease trap channel located at the rear of the hood. From here the filter can be dropped down.

If it's been a little while since the filter has been removed and cleaned, excess grease can build up causing the filter to 'stick' to the hood. So, you may need to use a little force to lift the filter upwards. We also recommend spraying the area with hot soapy water and boiling a pot of water under the area which will assist with breaking the grease down.

The two screws you mentioned above are actually located in the grease trap channel located at the rear of the hood. This channel can be removed for cleaning; however, it can just be wiped clean with a damp soapy cloth.

I hope this helps! If you have any other queries or if you need additional assistance with the filters, please feel free to contact our office on 03 8593 9600 or info@hausgroup.com.au

The Whispair Team

ANTHONY P.

ANTHONY P.asked

Krisha Alerzhan
    1 review
    a year ago
    I have done a lot research and I believe the best investment I made in my kitchen was my rangehood. I purchased a Whispair rangehood that sits in the overhead cupboards and it has the motor that sits on the roof and all I hear inside is the air passing through the commercial baffle filters. I have been used to having a jet engine of rangehood that every time I turned it on my kids would have to turn the TV up to maximum to combat the sound. I cannot believe that product like this existed, I am very impressed. I would highly recommend this product.
    we need a range hood for a 900 wide cook top as per the comment above

See all Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5 questions

Get an answer from our members and Whispair representatives