Whispair Monte Carlo
See the Best Range Hoods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Whispair

• Interior Build Quality
Chow
ChowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Goood!

Brought this product April 2021, its been a year and its honestly the best part of the kitchen. No smell or smoke gets away. We went for the Pro plus version and the suction power is a monster! A bit of noise at this level but definitely worth it if you do alot of wok cooking.

Purchased in at Whispair Rangehoods for $2,421.

Dale C.
Dale C.

Excellent product and excellent service

We initially purchased a smaller Whispair Range hood. After installation it was discovered the model we had chosen did not have enough grunt to properly extract from our cooktop area. We contacted Whispair and their manager James Smith arranged to come to our house and inspect the unit. Whispair at no cost to us replaced the unit with a larger model. The larger model with exterior extractor is amazing and our problem has been solved! Excellent service. Excellent Product, highly recommended.

Purchased in at Michaels for $2,500.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rangehood

My husband and I couldn't be happier, with the Whispair rangehood we purchased. I think the best part is that I don't need to turn the TV volume up when I am cooking. Our previous rangehood used to be so loud that we had to turn the TV volume up to max to combat it. But now I can barely tell that it is on. I usually run it on the second speed setting and it quickly whisks away the steam and smells. My husband organised a plumber to install the motor system on the roof and run the ducting. Our cabinet maker then connected the ducting when he installed the rangehood. We rang Whispair and they were really informative and knowledgeable and made the process of selecting the rangehood easy.

Purchased in at e&s for $2,090.

Susan Peters
Susan PetersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We couldn’t be happier with my choice

Purchased in at Winning Appliances.

SusieW
SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best solution to difficult problem

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,192.

Kira S
Kira SGoulburn Valley, VIC

Brilliant Quiet Range Hood

I can’t believe I put up with a loud range hood for so long. We love our Whispair Undermount Range hood with outside motor. We had so many different options to choose from and this has to be one the best investments we have made in our new kitchen. We ordered the range hood through Leonie at Berloni Appliance and she was so very helpful. We also rang whispair to confirm what we were ordering and their knowledge and understanding was incredible. I love the baffle filters so easy to clean but the absolute best thing is how quiet the range hood is with the motor on the roof. I didn't realise that type of design existed, brilliant.

Purchased in at BerloniAppliances for $2,090.

Krisha
KrishaSouth Australia

What a rangehood.

I have done a lot research and I believe the best investment I made in my kitchen was my rangehood. I purchased a Whispair rangehood that sits in the overhead cupboards and it has the motor that sits on the roof and all I hear inside is the air passing through the commercial baffle filters. I have been used to having a jet engine of rangehood that every time I turned it on my kids would have to turn the TV up to maximum to combat the sound. I cannot believe that product like this existed, I am very impressed. The service I had from Sam at Harvey Norman Munno Para was exceptional. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in for $2,189.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Purchase!

My wife and I purchased the Whispair rangehood from Ben at Stock’s and it has definitely been a great decision. I particularly like the ease of cleaning the filters, which is simple by dropping them into the dishwasher.

It just works so well and having the remote motor out on the roof is great idea and has removed the noise from the kitchen. When on, it is so quiet in comparison with our previous Smeg rangehood which was ridiculously loud and just didn’t work.

We are glad we purchased this rangehood, would recommend it.

Purchased in at Stocks Appliances Clayfield for $1,690.

Becky
BeckyBundoora

Easy to clean and quiet, highly recommended.

I purchased a Whispair built in range hood with a roof motor, with 1140 extraction. Once it was in stalled it was so quiet and best of all the filters are so easy to clean. All I have to do is drop them into the dishwasher and they actually come out clean. This is quiet different to my previous rangehood which even after being in the dishwasher still have had a greasy layer over the mesh. This product is great and the service I received from Marie at Berloni was fantastic. Highly recommend it.

Lutzey
LutzeyWindsor

Exceptional Product & Service

Tom C
Tom CHobart

Powerful, Quiet and Great Service

Beth S.
Beth S.Adelaide

Whispair hood is the best part of our new kitchen!

Jimmie
JimmieWest Beach

Professional Customer Service

Purchased a Whispair under cupboard Monte Carlo X3M09S5.EP from Harvey Norman Gepps Cross. From the start of the process, when I rang and spoke to Whispair about the best solution for my renovation I was going through at the time, to them directing me to my closest store. Armando at Harvey Norman was really knowledgable and reconfirmed everything Whispair had spoken to me about. I placed the order and the rangehood was in their warehouse the next day. I installed it two weeks later and it works like a dream. Quiet and powerful, one of the best purchases and experiences I have had for some time. Highly recommend both company's for their great customer service.

Jonny
JonnyBalgowlah

Fantastic Quality

Purchased two undermounts X3M09S5.EP for a housing development in Balgowlah. The rangehoods absolutely completed the kitchens. The finish quality is first rate, the extraction rates are phenomenal and on boost speed are really quiet. The installer positioned the remote motors about 4 metres from the rangehoods and works perfectly. The service offered by Whispair's head office was great, they helped to identify what was the best motor and rangehood combination when I spoke to them numerous times. First rate service all the way round.

• Date Purchased

We are so happy we brought this brand

We just purchased and had installed a Whispair Monte Carlo undermount Rangehood and we couldn't be happier. We wanted a Rangehood that really worked and wasn't too loud and this is fantastic! Really easy to use and on speed two we hardly know it's on yet still extracts better than the previous one we had when it was on high speed! When on maximum speed nothing escapes you wouldn't even know you were cooking. We are really happy we picked this brand it is the absolutely the best and just want to tell people about it, what a secret.

Fiona B.
Fiona B.asked
Monte Carlo

I am unable to remove the filter on my monte carlo 60. I have followed your suggestion and can lift the front part of the filter upwards however unable to reomve as it will not drop down at the rear despite considerable effort. Fiona

Whispair
Haus GroupWhispairSend a private message

Hi Fiona, thanks for reaching out to us. When you have a moment can you please call our office on 03 8593 9600 and we will get it sorted for you. Speak soon. -Whispair

Elly K
Elly Kasked
Monte Carlo 60 X3M06S

Looking to purchase an X3M06S and looking for updated reviews and peoples satisfaction with them down the track . Many thanks , Elly

DWAKasked
Monte Carlo

The switch assembly of my rangehood needs replacing but there appears to be no information of how this can be done. Does anybody know of where I might be able to find out please?

Whispair
Haus GroupWhispairSend a private message

Hi DWAK,
Thanks for your query! Please feel free to give our customer service team a call on 03 8593 9600 and we will be more than happy to step you through the simple process. Speak soon
- Team Whispair

See all Whispair Monte Carlo questions

Get an answer from our members and Whispair representatives

Whispair Monte Carlo

Compare all 9 Whispair Monte Carlo
CategoryRange HoodsRange HoodsRange HoodsRange Hoods
TypeUndermountUndermountUndermountUndermount
Air ExtractionDuctedDuctedDuctedDucted
Air Flow Rate1,680m³/hr1,680m³/hr1,680m³/hr1,680m³/hr
Maximum Noise Level62.8 db62.8 db62.8 db62.8 db
FeaturesAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED LightsAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED LightsAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED LightsAutomatic On / Off, Dishwasher safe filters and LED Lights
Dimensions 355 x 560 x 280 mm355 x 860 x 280 mm355 x 860 x 380 mm355 x 860 x 480 mm
Number of Fan Speeds4444
Control TypeButtons / SwitchButtons / SwitchButtons / SwitchButtons / Switch
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 9 Whispair Monte Carlo