Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5

Whispair X3M09S5 / X3M06S5

X3M06S5 and X3M09S5

See the Best Range Hoods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Susan Peters

Susan PetersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We couldn’t be happier with my choice

Purchased in September 2019 at Winning Appliances.

SusieWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best solution to difficult problem

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,192.00.

Kira S

Kira SGoulburn Valley, VIC

Brilliant Quiet Range Hood

I can’t believe I put up with a loud range hood for so long. We love our Whispair Undermount Range hood with outside motor. We had so many different options to choose from and this has to be one the best investments we have made in our new kitchen. We ordered the range hood through Leonie at Berloni Appliance and she was so very helpful. We also rang whispair to confirm what we were ordering and their knowledge and understanding was incredible. I love the baffle filters so easy to clean but the absolute best thing is how quiet the range hood is with the motor on the roof. I didn't realise that type of design existed, brilliant.

Purchased in February 2019 at BerloniAppliances for $2,090.00.

Krisha

KrishaSouth Australia

What a rangehood.

I have done a lot research and I believe the best investment I made in my kitchen was my rangehood. I purchased a Whispair rangehood that sits in the overhead cupboards and it has the motor that sits on the roof and all I hear inside is the air passing through the commercial baffle filters. I have been used to having a jet engine of rangehood that every time I turned it on my kids would have to turn the TV up to maximum to combat the sound. I cannot believe that product like this existed, I am very impressed. The service I had from Sam at Harvey Norman Munno Para was exceptional. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,189.00.

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Purchase!

My wife and I purchased the Whispair rangehood from Ben at Stock’s and it has definitely been a great decision. I particularly like the ease of cleaning the filters, which is simple by dropping them into the dishwasher.

It just works so well and having the remote motor out on the roof is great idea and has removed the noise from the kitchen. When on, it is so quiet in comparison with our previous Smeg rangehood which was ridiculously loud and just didn’t work.

We are glad we purchased this rangehood, would recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Stocks Appliances Clayfield for $1,690.00.

Becky

BeckyBundoora

Easy to clean and quiet, highly recommended.

I purchased a Whispair built in range hood with a roof motor, with 1140 extraction. Once it was in stalled it was so quiet and best of all the filters are so easy to clean. All I have to do is drop them into the dishwasher and they actually come out clean. This is quiet different to my previous rangehood which even after being in the dishwasher still have had a greasy layer over the mesh. This product is great and the service I received from Marie at Berloni was fantastic. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Powerful, Quiet and Great Service

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Beth S.

Beth S.Adelaide

Whispair hood is the best part of our new kitchen!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jimmie

JimmieWest Beach

Professional Customer Service

Purchased a Whispair under cupboard Monte Carlo X3M09S5.EP from Harvey Norman Gepps Cross. From the start of the process, when I rang and spoke to Whispair about the best solution for my renovation I was going through at the time, to them directing me to my closest store. Armando at Harvey Norman was really knowledgable and reconfirmed everything Whispair had spoken to me about. I placed the order and the rangehood was in their warehouse the next day. I installed it two weeks later and it works like a dream. Quiet and powerful, one of the best purchases and experiences I have had for some time. Highly recommend both company's for their great customer service.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jonny

JonnyBalgowlah

Fantastic Quality

Purchased two undermounts X3M09S5.EP for a housing development in Balgowlah. The rangehoods absolutely completed the kitchens. The finish quality is first rate, the extraction rates are phenomenal and on boost speed are really quiet. The installer positioned the remote motors about 4 metres from the rangehoods and works perfectly. The service offered by Whispair's head office was great, they helped to identify what was the best motor and rangehood combination when I spoke to them numerous times. First rate service all the way round.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

We are so happy we brought this brand

We just purchased and had installed a Whispair Monte Carlo undermount Rangehood and we couldn't be happier. We wanted a Rangehood that really worked and wasn't too loud and this is fantastic! Really easy to use and on speed two we hardly know it's on yet still extracts better than the previous one we had when it was on high speed! When on maximum speed nothing escapes you wouldn't even know you were cooking. We are really happy we picked this brand it is the absolutely the best and just want to tell people about it, what a secret.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jake D

Jake DBeriwck

Great Range Hood

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Zahra

ZahraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with this rangehood

So quiet and powerful! So good that I can actually talk and hear why it is on! Highly recommend to anyone in need of a great quality hood! I was not sure what brand to go for originally but I am so happy now that I went with this brand. Service was also great and very helpful

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Josh

JoshHawthorn

Fantastic Extraction

My wife and I cook a lot of Asian based foods and the extraction on our newly installed Whispair is fantastic. All the smoke and smells are extracted to the outside, plus there is no moisture or oil left on the cupboards after we have been cooking. We purchased the Monte Carlo 90 (X3M09S5.EP) through the Abey selection centre at Albert Park. Would highly recommend this product. Also very easy to clean the baffle filters, just place them straight into the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Allan

Allanasked

Whispair X3M09S5

sometimes my rangehood wont turn on and sometimes it turns on by itself

SusieW

Haven't had this problem myself, have you phoned the factory, I have found them very helpful when deciding which unit to buy?

sandi888asked

Whispair X3M06S5

I live in regional NSW. Does anyone know where can I purchase a Whispair X3M06S5 rangehood online? Thanks.

Tom C

Hi, I would ring them direct they were very helpful around product selection and from what I understood if there is no retailer close to you, I believe they deliver to your cabinet maker/builders address for free. If you are reading my post, I can't recommend this product enough just so quiet even on boost speed.

sandi888

Hi Tom C, thanks for your response. I called the company and they were wonderful to deal with. Delivered our Whispair rangehood to my workplace and it was installed along with our new gas cooktop around a month ago. I couldn't agree more about Whispair's quiet operation and ease of cleaning. Compared to our previous rangehood, this one wins hands down!

Not happy

Not happyasked

Whispair X3M09S5

Any idea how many watts the motors are? No specs.