Sirius SLEM 2 900 (90 cm)

Sirius SLEM 2 900 (90 cm)

MPN: SLEM2900SEM1
See the Best Range Hoods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sirius

4.4
    PJHM

Everything expected from research and more

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $2,020.

• Incentivised Review No

Really Good, but beware

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $1,500.

• Incentivised Review No
    Krishna P.
    Krishna P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Functional. Even with external motor there is small noise

We bought a model direct from the manufacturer. It is a discontinued model. We also bought external mounting accessories. Installation was not simple. Hard to reach some of the screws that needed to be tightened. We had professional installer doing it and it was their comment as well.

Our family love it.

Good looking and very useful! We use every day and enjoy it. We cook spicy food, seafood and different type of food.
    I referred to our friends and all love it.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $1,113.

Ming Li
    Ming LiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good looking and founctioning

I have just purchased SL EM900 with external motor and it is looked nice. I will see how in long term it will work. It seems the options for installer is limited so the installation costs.

Purchased in .

The ideal finish to my fabulous new kitchen

Neil
    NeilMelbourne

Quiet and efficient

The rangehood is really quite (possibly because of the external mounted motor option we chose) and so far has done a great job of removing smells. We have installed it above an induction cooktop and it's worked perfectly since we installed it a few weeks ago. It's contemporary finish looks great too.

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    best-household-appliances-awards-2022
    michelle
    michelleSouth West, WA

Removes all odors

Bought this rangehood recently to replace a euromaid model which dripped oil. It is an amazing product in comparison. No oil dripping after 2 months of constant use. I love the external motor to reduce noise. It removes all smoke, steam and odors even when cooking the smokiest of dishes. The only issue I had was the manual supplied with the model was not specific with mounting instructions whereas the online one on the Sirius site was much better. The one we had with product did not specify mounting height or the ducting to be used so we had to refo the install!

kaur
    kaurMelbourne

Great product!

Looks great and is really effective at removing cooking smells! Purchased this rangehood recently and installation was relatively easy. The first two settings are very quiet! I have not been disappointed with my choice, it is a real showpiece adding a certain elegance to my fabulous new kitchen. I'm very happy!

Magnificent and silent

Schae P.SiriusSend a private message

Thanks for the great review, Col. We love hearing positive feedback like yours! Kind regards, Sirius Team.

JOHN
    JOHNToowoomba

GREAT PRODUCT

The Sirius range hood is a great product. It is very easy to use and takes all unwanted cooking smells from the kitchen. Was easy for the electrician to install.

Harshal
    Harshal

Superb, awesome and excellent

I purchased this Sirius 2900 with SEM1 motor as it was for personal use. Even though being Indian we use heavy duty spices, this rangehood sucks the smell and unwanted things so neatly and nicely that I wouldn’t stop recommending to many people! The only thing to remember is please get it installed using Sirius recommended plumbers who is mentioned on their website. They are but expensive but worth paying them extra as rangehood is not cheap too! Overall, just love it and it’s definitely silent. Even when I Use top speed which 4th it doesn’t make that noise. Hence installation is very important.

BB1965
    BB1965Strathalbyn

Looks great and is very quiet

Only recently purchased so a bit early to really give it a score but I can say it is very quiet. I have purchased the range hood based on the excellent reviews and recommendation of HN. Hope it does it will be as good as they say as it was not the cheapest option. Will update the review in a couple of months

FiddyPJ7
    FiddyPJ7

Ah the serenity!

The range hood is installed at last and is whisper quiet. l can have a normal volume conversation while the setting is on high fan in the open plan kitchen dining lounge. It's great. Had some issues with Harvey Norman as they didn't deliver the separately boxed external motor with first shipment so something to watch for when ordering. I had to call Sirius a couple of times to sort it out and the customer service was great and helped me sort out the issues. Don't forget the duct kit.

Schae P.SiriusSend a private message

Fantastic to hear, FiddyPJ7. Thanks for the positive review! Kind regards, Sirius Brand.

Not bad but disappointed

I purchased this item at Harvey Norman after looking at the display.
    When I received the item it had baffles instead of the mesh I wanted and the flue cover did not have the s symbol as displayed in the shop...very disappointed
    Besides that I'm pretty happy with the prefomance and the sound.

Peter L.
    Peter L.asked

Hello,

I am looking at purchasing SEM1 motor, and to install it in my root space (attic). However from my last venture in there I know it is very dusty. Would this have any impact to the running of the motor? Is it the motor completely sealed in other words from the outside elements? and by outside elements, i mean elements that are inside my attic.

Cheers

Ray
    Ray
    Nick
    Nickasked

Our u it is less then 1 year old, on numerous occasions the fan motor sound as if it’s jammed or seized. After turning it on/of/on after a few goes it’s start to draw, until today that is.. can’t get it to function at all. Just get a strained motor noise with no suck. How do I go about getting the motor replaced? It been happening since new but now we’re not in lock down it needs to be replaced..

Hi Nick,
    For repairs and replacements, it would be best to give Arisit Technical Support a call on 1300 762 219 to see if they can arrange for a service-person to come out to have a look.
    Regards

Robynasked

Can the external motor be placed outside in the weather?

Robyn

does it have to be placed back to back or could it be placed outside but under the balcony? Is there a minimum/ maximum distance for placement?

Hi Robyn,
    It is not recommended to put the motor back-to-back with the rangehood. The ideal distance from the rangehood to the motor is 4 - 5 metres for the best extraction. The max distance is 7 metres and the minimum is 2 metres.
    Regards

See all Sirius SLEM 2 900 (90 cm) questions

Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives

CategoryRange Hoods