2.6

40% · 23 · 60%

4.5
Smell
3.5
Brand Manager for Windex? Claim your listing.

mich
michHobart, TAS36 posts

Excellent product, I use them for cleaning the TV screen, radio, phone, remote control etc, highly recommended. Show details
Smell
Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great for mac desktop screens phones and i pads

i note the complaints here ar for LCD screens and agree they're not streak free in this instance however on glass screens they're fantastic and I've had no issues my issue now is where to buy them  Show details
Smell
Jordan
JordanPerth

Matt
MattSydney

False advertising

These wipes advertise streak free. I used these wipes on my Samsung 4K tv, the wipes left behind so much residue just from one wipe that it took myself 7 mins cleaning the tv screen with a microfibre cloth and expensive mother’s glass cleaner.

I definitely will be asking for a refund!!

Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA93 posts

Don't work

I saw these on the supermarket shelf, thought I would give them a go. I have a 55" SUHD 4k TV and these screens are difficult to clean. And still is difficult to clean because these wipes just don't do the job to my satisfaction. I used 2 wipes, it looked OK until I put some light on the screen, it was shocking. I then had to use a special microfibre cloth and go over my work, a couple of times to get the smear off. The rest of these wipes are going to be binned...