Woolworths Select Full Cream Milk

Woolworths Select Full Cream Milk

Ricky

RickyCanberra 2600, ACT

Woolworths Drought Relief Full Cream Milk 3l (Expired well before the use by date)

Today 22/11/2020 - My son got Food poisoning and became sick (vomiting ) after drinking this milk Which had the use by date till 26/11/2020.
The milk curdled when heated in the microwave.

Certainly won’t be buying in the future.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.59.

Sue Bailey

Sue BaileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tastes off!!

Three or four times over the past several years Woolworths brand milk has tasted off but recently I have had a 3 litre bottle that tasted so bad (especially in coffee) that I had to pour it out and a week later the same with a 2 litre bottle.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$3.59.

Sandra

SandraIllawarra, NSW

Foul smell and taste!

We have noticed a bad taste and smell with Woolworths milk since all that permeate stuff going on, and still now, it curdles almost your coffee, has a foul smell as if its off, whats going on, why is this?

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$2.39.

Steve m.

Steve m.

What is this

I'm sick of taking pot luck with this product. Most of the time it stinks of some type of overpowering chemical. My advice is to source a different brand. Woolies silence on this should raise concern. Not touching it ever again.

Purchased in September 2020.

Something has happened here...

Started to notice the difference between Coles and Woolies milk a few months ago. What’s going on? Coles’ still tastes normal but Woolies’ is so bad it actually ruins my coffee.

Purchased in July 2020.

Tom

TomLaunceston, TAS

Taste Weird

Woolies milk just taste weird, its not off or curdled, taste like a food grade sanitizer, m guess is they use this sanitizer on the run and not flushing the pipes before bottling I've complained many many many times to woolies but might as well talk Chinese to a Russian who's deaf. oles milk hasn't had the same taste so bye bye Woolies

Purchased in January 2020 for A$2.00.

little miss sky

little miss skySouth Australia

Woolwowths select milk

Taste like it’s come straight from the cows udder like it’s not been cleaned or something I never buy Woolworths milk anymore and if I’m at Woolworths I buy long life instead I think there milk needs to be tested like it’s not homogenised or pasteurised

TommyG

TommyGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woolies milk undrinkable. Something just wrong with it

Woolies milk is undrinkable. Has some weird tang. Bought 2 x 2L's and couldn't drink them had to chuck it out. Wife then bought 3 x 2L online and had to open all of them to check and they were all no good. What is going on?? Coles milk is fine and tastes 'normal'.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$7.17.

dolphin

dolphinCentral Queensland, QLD

Somethings Wrong.

In the last 8 months or so I have had like cramps and a weird feeling in my throat until I worked out why all of a sudden I was experiencing these issues. I finally narrowed it down to Wollies full cream milk. When I have it I get stomach cramps etc. I have never had a problem before with there milk, so it makes me wonder what’s going on now. Have the farmers changed the formula somehow. All I know is something isn’t right now with this milk. Has anyone else had this happen to them like recently?

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$3.00.

janet c.

janet c.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product just the right balance of cream and milk

Happy to be paying a little extra for this good product for which the farmers are benefiting from. Our farmers need every bit of support we can give them through both flood and drought.

Purchased in February 2017 for A$2.20.

Milk

I want to know if you will be supplying milk in glass bottles. Milk tastes better in glass bottles.Thanks Jeanette

Bill Brown

Bill Brown

Milk is very watery

Normally we buy the more expensive milk as it comes straight from the farmer and i like alot of cream in my coffee, My wife bought a 3 ltr carton of woolworth's FULL CREAM milk and today i wanted a glass of milk, well i think we got a half carton of milk and another half carton of water, it was very weak, it pays to spend that little bit more to get the FULL CREAM in the full cream milk, never again WOOLWORTHS.

Disgusting

The smell made me vomit, it was horrible, i will never buy again. Don't bother trying its a waste of money.

steve k

steve kSydney, NSW

full cream milk bad taste

Very bad taste.. i can not use it for my coffee.i had to buy milk from aldis home brand milk

The Lite White Kid

The Lite White KidSoutheast, SA

Fool Cream milk ?

The last two bottles of 2 litre Woolworths Full Cream milk (purchased two weeks apart) I have found to be extremely lacking any cream at all. I've had to fill half of my coffee cup with this stuff to get the same colour as before.
I know that even the real deal full cream milk is not "whole " milk but what I bought was more like "Lite" or Fat reduced milk. Absolute rubbish.

kym mitchell

kym mitchellkymbly2@bigpond.net.au

another crap woolies product

I bought 2 litres of woolworths full cream milk on 5th july and refrigerated it within 10 minutes of leaving shop use by date of 12 july, since using this milk mainly in tea I have had upset gastrointestinal track this has happened before and it also affects the rest of family, should have learnt my lesson then absolute garbage unfit for human consumption.

Tagheuer

TagheuerMelbourne

WOOLWORTHS ORGANIC FULL CREAM MILK 1LT CARTON

Hi All, Recently Woolworths changed their packaging from the paper/non see through carton to the clear plastic. Since this change the milk has NOT FROTHED when running through a NESPRESSO frother. Woolworths to save costs have in my mind sacrificed quality in a product that was being purchased regularly and was working. Unfortunately I will have to go back to looking for another product. “I can not believe a multi million dollar establishment has not tested or reviewed their own product before changing it” From disgruntled Coffee Lover.

Terrible

Will never buy again. Too watery and it doesn’t froth up. It tastes like nothing... so much for “full cream milk”. False advertising Woolworth. People are not stupid.

Terrible tasting milk Woolworths brand

Bought 3litre milk from Woolworths used by date 26/12/2017 and it tastes off, worst tasting milk ever, ruined my Sunday morning tea had to go to local servo to buy decent milk. Not Happy Woolworths never again.

Funny tasting milk- woolworths brand

My daughter is going bananas as all the 3 x 2L milks we open (all use by 23/12/17) have a funny chemical taste.