2Wrapmaster Compact 63M15

Wrapmaster Compact 63M15

2Wrapmaster Compact 63M15

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Wrapmaster Compact 63M15? Claim your listing.

1 review
MardiSydney, NSW48 posts

Makes Wrapping Food Easy

I was tired of having broken lids and faulty cutting edges on plastic wrap boxes so I purchased a WrapMaster. I have had this product for about 5 months and am very pleased with its performance. It is easy to use, just place in a normal size plastic wrap roll, feed through and everything stays neat and tidy. The stainless steel blade cuts well and if safe. I did take a few tries to get used to locking but it wasn't really an issue. It is also lightweight and can be stored in a drawer. So happy with this purchase I am intending to buy one for a couple of my daughters.