Wrapmaster Compact 63M15

Wrapmaster Compact 63M15

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Food Sealers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wrapmaster Compact 63M15? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

Mardi
    MardiSydney, NSW

Makes Wrapping Food Easy

I was tired of having broken lids and faulty cutting edges on plastic wrap boxes so I purchased a WrapMaster. I have had this product for about 5 months and am very pleased with its performance. It is easy to use, just place in a normal size plastic wrap roll, feed through and everything stays neat and tidy. The stainless steel blade cuts well and if safe. I did take a few tries to get used to locking but it wasn't really an issue. It is also lightweight and can be stored in a drawer. So happy with this purchase I am intending to buy one for a couple of my daughters.