Xbox One S

Xbox One S

3.9

rob

robSydney, NSW

Great product cheap yet good

The xbox one s is a good console recommend getting it. Great value got it for $250 with games. and it doubs as a Blu-ray DVD player so it's really two for the price of 1

Shekh Shagar

Shekh ShagarSydney, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

I'm happy with the performance of this console. I will say great value for money. I've been using this for past 10 month and it did not disappoint me with the overall performance.

HCMcFinley

HCMcFinleyAdelaide

Overall a great console with just a few hiccups

Wilson M

Wilson MVictoria

Best value for a 4K Blue-Ray player

The Xbox One S is one of the best consoles Xbox has made, since it’s about 100% better than the original Xbox One! It’s more powerful, and it’s about $100 less than a 4K Blue-Ray player, not forgetting that this IS an Xbox, and you get the excellent quality of the software and games Xbox has to offer. Even though Xbox series X is coming out soon, I still think that this is a great buy, as prices are dropping. I highly recommend this console.

Pathetic console

Matt Baxter

Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Addicted!

Love my new Xbox, it’s fast, 4k, great picture, I just wish they would give you 2 controllers in the bundle, free games are great also, looking forward to buying more games

Ronaldo P.

Ronaldo P.Darling Downs, QLD

It's Terrible & Horrible takes forever to install & starts eating up all the space in the console.

Adqm

AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good, glad I got this item.

This is a fantastical gaming machine, After around 7 months of owning a Xbox one S it is still very usable. The console does not have one scratch and is very strong and durable and is small enough to fit in places like draws. The controller is very responsive but after a while of use it gets a bit less responsive and you have to press a button a couple of times for it to pick up on it. The screen quality is very good and the game options you have are wide, especially with Xbox Gamepass. One of the problems I encountered with the games is the limited space. Other then that this is a great console I highly recommend to anybody interested in gaming.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for what we need

Great range of games and apps. Gives us netflix for the kids to use in the other room and games to play when i want to wind down after a big day/week

Violet

VioletSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than base

Upgraded from the original Xbox One to this. Very happy with the S. 4k is easy to set up and in conjunction with a 4k tv this console and games look fantastic. Very happy. If all you want is 4k ability the S is all you need.

Natasha W.

Natasha W.Sydney, NSW

Great gaming console with wide range of features to use

Have owned since Xmas and am really enjoying it, picture quality on games is great, loading times and game installs are quick, hard drive size is adequate for my needs, only gripe I have is constant issues with headset connectivity to the controller, seems to be very temperamental at times

Courtney.C

Courtney.C

Perfect

Love my Xbox one s the graphics are amazing, the sound is perfect not to mention the amazing design and proformace of it. Very nice looking and does the job

John d

John dOrange, New South Wales

Save your Money...

This has some ok benefits for TV viewing, but as a gaming console it is rubbish.
The games are ordinary with too much focus on paid subscriptions and add ons.
In game purchasing also means if your children are playing, you can expect at least one unwanted purchase.
There are some security settings, but it isn't simple and at the end of the day if you walk away and leave it open. Too Bad...you just paid for something you didnt want. And dont expect a refund, which took 2 hours to negotiate just to apply for one.
There is little to know support when it has issues, and I have had plenty.
I guess everyone in the gaming world already knows this is a crap machine, but hopefully I can save a few souls.
RIP Xbox

Krusty

KrustySydney, NSW

Great present

Bought for son as present and he is loving it completely,One mistake I made was only buying with 500 gig storage you need at least the one terabite,Am now looking to add external storage if any one can help with this we would greatly appreciate it.I Know I cam't spell terabite,Cheer's Krusty.

Andrey

AndreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Like the versatility - console + media box

Nice console which is now going quite cheap. As expected, you got to have paid subscription and got to download all the games.

Now what I really like is that this XBox can also be a nice media player - Netflix, Stan, YouTube, Blu-Ray etc, all in 4K with 7.1 sound. It can also turn on/off TV and sound systems when turned on/off itself.

Xbox one s

Have to download absolutely everything.
Takes far too long to download games.
Not good if you have a very impatient autistic child.
Wish I never bought the damn thing now as it's a joke

dobo

doboGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok but not annoying as you need to pay subscription play online

Got this to play one game with my friend and realise that I have to pay subscriptions play online . PC games it free to play online not this expensive little sucker .

Oh well , my fault for not finding thing out before buying .

Stan

Stan

Better because The power brick is Built in

Love it. One of the best gaming consoles to be out. Good for Netflix and streaming on. Also good for playing with family and friends. Would 100% recommend it. X

Phil K

Phil KToowoomba

Great power; poor UI

Good quality processor that provides optimal speed when completing tasks i.e. loading discs etc however can be quite hard to navigate compared to the PlayStation 4 as an example. Great for watching 4K movies though! :)

Dragonflz