2Xbox One S

3.8

74% · 3911 · 21%

Adrian S.
Adrian S.

Xbox S has made console gaming worse instead of better

I regret buying this console and so does my son who I bought it for. We keep having have to jump through countless hoops, to give Microsoft data they don't need, just to play a game, and even that is hard. The hoops are constant, difficult and not even user friendly.

On top of that, the games available are limited and most of them are not even that good.

We've only had the xbox s a few months and we're already so fed up with it we've gone back to playing the ps4 instead. Show details

Robin S.
Robin S.

Subscription scam

Been playing xbox360 for quite a bit now - upgraded to xbox1s. Don’t like the digital only aspect. Furthermore I paid to download a game - only to find out I couldn’t access the game without paying for a game pass - to play..the game.. I already paid for… definitely not worth the hassle I should be able to play the games I’ve purchased such as with any other system. Show details
Glenn B
Glenn BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

rob
robSydney, NSW6 posts

Great product cheap yet good

The xbox one s is a good console recommend getting it. Great value got it for $250 with games. and it doubs as a Blu-ray DVD player so it's really two for the price of 1
Shekh Shagar
Shekh ShagarSydney, NSW9 posts

Exactly what I wanted

I'm happy with the performance of this console. I will say great value for money. I've been using this for past 10 month and it did not disappoint me with the overall performance.
HCMcFinley
HCMcFinleyAdelaide50 posts

Ron F
Ron FNew South Wales8 posts

Best value for a 4K Blue-Ray player

The Xbox One S is one of the best consoles Xbox has made, since it’s about 100% better than the original Xbox One! It’s more powerful, and it’s about $100 less than a 4K Blue-Ray player, not forgetting that this IS an Xbox, and you get the excellent quality of the software and games Xbox has to offer. Even though Xbox series X is coming out soon, I still think that this is a great buy, as prices are dropping. I highly recommend this console.
Riley M.
Riley M.

Matt Baxter
Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC5 posts

Addicted!

Love my new Xbox, it’s fast, 4k, great picture, I just wish they would give you 2 controllers in the bundle, free games are great also, looking forward to buying more games
Ronaldo P.
Ronaldo P.Darling Downs, QLD

Adqm
AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC17 posts

Very good, glad I got this item

This is a fantastical gaming machine, After around 7 months of owning a Xbox one S it is still very usable. The console does not have one scratch and is very strong and durable and is small enough to fit in places like draws. The controller is very responsive but after a while of use it gets a bit less responsive and you have to press a button a couple of times for it to pick up on it. The screen quality is very good and the game options you have are wide, especially with Xbox Gamepass. One of the problems I encountered with the games is the limited space. Other then that this is a great console I highly recommend to anybody interested in gaming.
Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts

Perfect for what we need

Great range of games and apps. Gives us netflix for the kids to use in the other room and games to play when i want to wind down after a big day/week
Violet
VioletSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Better than base

Upgraded from the original Xbox One to this. Very happy with the S. 4k is easy to set up and in conjunction with a 4k tv this console and games look fantastic. Very happy. If all you want is 4k ability the S is all you need.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great gaming console with wide range of features to use

Have owned since Xmas and am really enjoying it, picture quality on games is great, loading times and game installs are quick, hard drive size is adequate for my needs, only gripe I have is constant issues with headset connectivity to the controller, seems to be very temperamental at times
Courtney.C
Courtney.C5 posts

Perfect

Love my Xbox one s the graphics are amazing, the sound is perfect not to mention the amazing design and proformace of it. Very nice looking and does the job