2Xbox One S

Xbox One S

3.9

51 reviews · Statistics

76% · 399 · 18%
See the Best Toys & Games in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Glenn B
Glenn BVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

rob
robNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Great product cheap yet good

The xbox one s is a good console recommend getting it. Great value got it for $250 with games. and it doubs as a Blu-ray DVD player so it's really two for the price of 1
Shekh Shagar
Shekh ShagarNSWSydney, NSW9 posts

Exactly what I wanted

I'm happy with the performance of this console. I will say great value for money. I've been using this for past 10 month and it did not disappoint me with the overall performance.
HCMcFinley
HCMcFinleyAdelaide46 posts

Ron F
Ron FNew South Wales8 posts

Best value for a 4K Blue-Ray player

The Xbox One S is one of the best consoles Xbox has made, since it’s about 100% better than the original Xbox One! It’s more powerful, and it’s about $100 less than a 4K Blue-Ray player, not forgetting that this IS an Xbox, and you get the excellent quality of the software and games Xbox has to offer. Even though Xbox series X is coming out soon, I still think that this is a great buy, as prices are dropping. I highly recommend this console.
Riley M.
Riley M.

Matt Baxter
Matt BaxterVICGoulburn Valley, VIC5 posts

Addicted!

Love my new Xbox, it’s fast, 4k, great picture, I just wish they would give you 2 controllers in the bundle, free games are great also, looking forward to buying more games
Ronaldo P.
Ronaldo P.QLDDarling Downs, QLD

Adqm
AdqmVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC17 posts

Very good, glad I got this item

This is a fantastical gaming machine, After around 7 months of owning a Xbox one S it is still very usable. The console does not have one scratch and is very strong and durable and is small enough to fit in places like draws. The controller is very responsive but after a while of use it gets a bit less responsive and you have to press a button a couple of times for it to pick up on it. The screen quality is very good and the game options you have are wide, especially with Xbox Gamepass. One of the problems I encountered with the games is the limited space. Other then that this is a great console I highly recommend to anybody interested in gaming.
Scott
ScottVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts

Perfect for what we need

Great range of games and apps. Gives us netflix for the kids to use in the other room and games to play when i want to wind down after a big day/week
Violet
VioletQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Better than base

Upgraded from the original Xbox One to this. Very happy with the S. 4k is easy to set up and in conjunction with a 4k tv this console and games look fantastic. Very happy. If all you want is 4k ability the S is all you need.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Great gaming console with wide range of features to use

Have owned since Xmas and am really enjoying it, picture quality on games is great, loading times and game installs are quick, hard drive size is adequate for my needs, only gripe I have is constant issues with headset connectivity to the controller, seems to be very temperamental at times
Courtney.C
Courtney.C5 posts

Perfect

Love my Xbox one s the graphics are amazing, the sound is perfect not to mention the amazing design and proformace of it. Very nice looking and does the job
John d
John dNSWCentral West, NSW3 posts

Save your Money

This has some ok benefits for TV viewing, but as a gaming console it is rubbish.

The games are ordinary with too much focus on paid subscriptions and add ons.

In game purchasing also means if your children are playing, you can expect at least one unwanted purchase.

There are some security settings, but it isn't simple and at the end of the day if you walk away and leave it open. Too Bad...you just paid for something you didnt want. And dont expect a refund, which took 2 hours to negotiate just to apply for one.

There is little to know support when it has issues, and I have had plenty.

I guess everyone in the gaming world already knows this is a crap machine, but hopefully I can save a few souls.

RIP Xbox

Krusty
KrustyNSWSydney, NSW77 posts

Great present

Bought for son as present and he is loving it completely,One mistake I made was only buying with 500 gig storage you need at least the one terabite,Am now looking to add external storage if any one can help with this we would greatly appreciate it.I Know I cam't spell terabite,Cheer's Krusty.