Xiamen Airlines

Xiamen Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rhonda

rhondaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

China holiday dreamliner 787

Amazing airline, great food, would fly again with them to Asian countries , most spoke English quite well, very clean, flights on time, except for one we sat on one domestic flight in China for 1 hour plus due to another plane breaking down at airport runway, no cancelled flights, got pair socks and bottled water in seat & blanket & Pillows

Seat Room
BookingThird Party

Yimin Xu

Yimin Xu

The Crew are so friendly

I had rode MF 806 from Vancouver to Xiamen in July 28 2019, arriving time in Xiamen was July 29 2019. the crew always smile to us and they help me to answer the question that I had, they never refuse to answer my question. Their service are so good that I had wrote them a letter but not for everyone because I didn't prepare enough to every crew, I wish they had a good time and I hope the ticket can cheaper that I can ride with the crew again.

Seat Room
BookingThird Party

Billy Yan

Billy Yan

Great Airline connecting melbourne/sydney to China and beyond

This is my first time traveling from Xiamen to Melbourne on board Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the plane was brand new, food was delicious and the flight stewards are very attentive, the whole journey was very pleasant and the 910 hour flight to China has gone very quickly, I can't recommend anymore, its the best airline from China to fly to Australia and hope they will continue this route for many years to come.