4Yamaha FZ6S

Suspension
Fuel Efficiency
Comfort
Handling
See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Dragon

ziromrelhourne17 posts

Samich
SamichQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

As tame as a Beast- for a 2005 Middle-weight Motorcycle

I've owned my FZ6S for 8 months and i must say for a medium- weight Motorcycle she is amazing! I use it for commuting during the week for my Business and sometimes in the weekends she gets the opportunity to show what she can really do on the Country roads, twisties and boy can she go. There's a different mode/tone/aggressiveness when she gets up to a certain speed- i suppose it's because the motor is derived from the R6- which gives it that medium/high revs when needed.

Love my Motorcycle

Show details

gj
gj

Great bike

Love this bike ! I was looking for something comfortable but sporty.. it ticked both boxes.. has that bit of power when needed and handles the corners perfectly. . I ride 200k per day for work and its perfect

Domo:3
Domo:3

spooled73
spooled73VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC24 posts

Great everyday bike,with a bit of hooligan thrown in

Hi, I've owned this bike for 2 years now,never a problem so far...very comfortable even on longer trips for me,handling and brakes great, very easy to do maintenance on bike which is important to me as I look after the bike myself.The only negatives I can think of is gearbox is a bit clunky especially as the oil gets older,bottom end torque is a bit poor but comes alive after 8000 rpm,which makes up for it. There is a myth about fuel surge jerkiness at lower rpm, which is not noticeable in my opinion( my bike is a S2 08 model) have thought about upgrading several times.... but I keep asking myself why?
Comfortable,great handling and easy to work on.
Gearbox clunky and low rpm torque is poor.
Jeztyr