4Yonanas Maker

Yonanas Maker

4Yonanas Maker
3.9

73% · 279 · 24%
Brand Manager for Yonanas? Claim your listing.

SunnflowerAU51 posts
CASS
CASS3 posts

Nice item

Nice one, blend your frozen fruit into a ice cream alternative. I love it for summer. One issue is you always have to use banana as base or the dessert will not be creamy as it should be, I tried use banana with mango and just mango. The outcome is not good on just mango

Judy j
Judy j2 posts
  AU911SVB

Love it

So easy to use and clean. I had.my doubts about it tasting like ice cream, but yum I now can have healthy desert every night without the guilt. It is much cheaper than the Tutty Fruity machine advertised on TV. My favourite mix of fruits is mango pineapple and bananas.

Linisa
LinisaMelbourne11 posts
Jinksy
Jinksy

First time I have used this and loved it

I actually thought it was going to be a dud by the time I got round to using it. I then found it was so easy to clean and use and I made the most delicious desert. I know it is advertised as just fruit but I froze one third yogurt with cherimoya in ice cube containers. I alternated frozen banana pieces with a block of cherimoya/yogurt. This was just scrumptious. I will do it again even without the banana. I will leave the machine out in my kitchen so it is easy to use.

qlder4good
qlder4goodSouth East Queensland, QLD48 posts
  AU910A

VERY disappointed - nothing like ads, and company ignores emails

Reading these reviews, I really had to wonder if I had bought the same machine. I am utterly stunned at the totally different result. Every fruit I have used - all it does is come out as minced and crushed icy fruit. NOTHING like the creamy ice-cream like consistency they show. Am I missing something? Do I have to add ice cream, or milk? But instructions don't show that. All I get is crushed up icy fruit! Tried different fruits, no difference. Just a crushed up mess. Sent email to company - no courtesy of a reply.

loti1
loti1Queensland18 posts

Best invention ever!

AMAZING! Best idea ever to get kids and adults to eat fruit. Easy to use, easy to clean - 5 parts in total. Tastes so creamy and smooth. Great dessert option and way to increase your fruit intake while thinking you're eating sorbet! No additives needed, just frozen fruit! A worth while purchase or gift.

janetau
janetauMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts
happy eco
happy ecoNortheast, VIC18 posts

Healthy Option

Totally health as you can use fruit in season. No more wasting over ripe bananas. Bananas are not required for every recipe. Peal and cut your fresh fruit and place in the freezer over night. Take out of the freezer for 15 minutes before use and pop into your Yonanas maker. So easy. Wash up is easy when finished. YUM

BJC
BJCAlberta, Canada.

Sweet buy

I bought this in a thrift store because it looked interesting. I tried it first with banana & hated the taste. Too sweet & cloying for me so was disappointed & was going to write it off. Thought I would give it another shot & I bought a bag of Compliments Mixed frozen fruit,. Has every kind of fruit imaginable. Did not use any banana. Bingo. What a treat. That one bag made a good sized bowl enough for about 3 people & it tastes fantastic. Definitely a keeper. Best of all, it was brand new & I only paid $6.99 for it.

Marc
Marc22 posts
  AU956CIB

Puts shredded plastic into the "ice cream"

Loved this machine at first as it produced a nice creamy ice cream like product just like it says on the box. After only a few uses I found that it was grinding one of the seals on the machine into the ice cream so you ended up eating bits of plastic. Took it back and swapped/upgraded to elite version, but this had exactly the same problem. If you google you will find loads of people complaining that it grinds plastic so it is a very common problem. I have friends who have a yonannas and their machines have same problem but they didn't notice the ground up bits of plastic seal until I pointed it out to them.

AceBunker
AceBunker50 posts
  AU956CIB

Much better when it is on special

It has outplayed many of its competitors in supermarket. A naturally way to have ice cream/yoghurt/sorbet at home without wasting fruit and getting more weight. All in all, it comes with great value and bonus pack, can not believe it was priced over 100 bulks. Recipe book is dated 2014 but still plenty of choice.

Beth Lavington
Beth LavingtonFar North Queensland, QLD19 posts

Great ice cream alternative

When my hubby first saw this on the Today Show he had to have one - so after hours of convincing we purchased one and are certainly not disappointed. It is so easy to turn fruit (and in the tropics we have lots of it) into the creamiest desserts. Our favourite is a mix of mango and banana - add a few strawberries and you've got tropics in a bowl. The grand daughter loves it and when we have dinner guests it is usually what we serve for dessert and everyone asks what sort of ice cream it is - when we tell them they are stunned. We do love our Yonanas.

ts000
ts0008 posts
  AU956CIB

Would've given 5 stars if it didn't shred plastic and put it in the 'ice-cream '

I love the product made from this machine! It tastes great, has a fantastic soft serve like texture and is healthy. After the 3rd time of using the machine we started to notice shavings of plastic in our dessert. We took the machine back and got another one and I'll be taking this machine back tomorrow to get a refund.

gary
gary

great for summer

I have only just got my dessert maker and i found if you put bananas in to early u may have shredded ice so wait the 15 min and u get beautiful creamy banana soft serve .. its not a terrible machine u just have to read intructions have patience and experiment even .. enjoy