York Pedometer

York Pedometer

See the Best Fitness Accessories in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Setting up pedometer

Just spent 15 minutes with a magnifying glass trying to read instructions which are tiny then after breaking two fingernails had to use a screwdriver to access the settings screen.

Purchased in November 2019 at Rebel Sport for $39.99.

Alan

AlanDenmark WA

Same problem

Mine was great to start with, but now frequently fails to register steps as checked by manual counting. I've decided to take it back for a refund as it's only 3 months old.

Drives me up the wall

Same walk every day approx 3000 steps, my York pedometer registers between 2900 and 1300 steps. I actually count 3000 steps. but the pedometer is always different cals = between 60 and 110 for the same distance. tried every combination of settings.

karin1gold

karin1gold

I love this York Pedometer. I have one for 4 Years and it never brook down once. Its easy to use as well what a bonus.
You can not touch the buttons! All coverd! Its great =)
Fals of easyly of thin material pans.You can not find it at shops.

sandyasked

How do I change the battery? I have removed screws front panel does not want to come out.

Max Morris
Max Morris

I have not changed a battery on a york pedometer. But if you go onto U Tube there is a video on how to do it. There are several models but it looks as if you have to place a blade or small screw driver into the continuous slot around the edge and carefully lever the back off this will expose the battery which is held in place by a small screw slacken the screw sufficient enough to allow the battery to come out & replace with new. Tighten the screw & clip the back on.

sandy

I have eventually removed the back which exposed the batteries one of which had started to corrode hence the difficulty in removal.
Probably easier to buy a new one but I do not like throwing things out that are reusable, mumblings of an old man.
Thanks again