Coles Coffee Decaffeinated

Coles Coffee Decaffeinated

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hasan Mahmood

Hasan MahmoodSydney, NSW

Great taste

Full flavor coffee without caffeine. The aroma is amazing too. Love this one. Haven't tried other brands but heaps better than Moconna and Nescafe instant coffees.

Pros

Excellent taste
Beautiful Aroma
+ Decaffeinated

Purchased in December 2018.

Jen

JenAdelaide

Horrible

The taste of this "coffee" is horrible, I along with members of my family tried to make it more palatable with vanilla essence to no avail. There are decaf coffees that taste 100% better than this

Maddy C

Maddy CAdelaide

So tasty

Not bitter at all and has a full flavour, unlike decaf you order at cafe's. A go to, would probably still drink this even if it wasn't decaf.

FearlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I love this coffee just for the taste. Being decaffeinated is just a bonus.

Value for money

Coles coffee decaffeinated is a favourite in our household. Why? Being on medication means that the normal cup of coffee is intolerable for me, hence Coles decaffeinated coffee, with its minimal amount of caffeine, tastes & smells like 'the real deal'. My husband drinks Coles decaffeinated coffee last thing at night as it actually stops his heartburn problem!

Gravy

GravyVictoria

Great price and good quality

Pretty good coffee esp for the price. Used to buy moccona Decaf but switched to Coles because it's just as good and 1/3rd the price.

cityofbluemtns

cityofbluemtnsNSW, 2786

Good

For the price you pay you get OK decaf coffee, however the taste could be a little bit better. The price is good and its really good and one jar of this coffee would last me about 2 weeks. I am trying to cut back on the amount of caffinee that I have and I have been finding that this particular product has been working very well for me so far.
I like that I can have a coffee when I feel like it and don't have to worry about the caffeine content.
The taste could be a little better