Coles Longlife Full Cream

Coles Longlife Full Cream

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GoAhead MakeMyDay

GoAhead MakeMyDaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't froth with my espresso machine!

I usually buy long-life full-cream milk from another store, but I was out today so bought this one instead. I have been using my espresso machine's milk frother without any issues for the past 6 months....but NOT with THIS milk! I was ALWAYS able to make perfect milk froth for my cappucinos, but this milk simply would not froth !!! What is wrong with this milk? Is it even milk?

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $1.00.

Mirrabook

MirrabookMid North Coast, NSW

Not that good to open

I have been using this milk for a few years now, and it is a good milk for everything except for drinking as milk. It is not too bad but I find it tastes a bit on the watery side. I also find that opening the carton is very difficult and the pull tab usually breaks off when starting to pull, which is difficult when you have problems like I have with gripping. 8 out of 10 cartons have the tabs break off, and I have to get a knife to puncture the foil top to get the milk to pour out. I buy my milk from different Coles stores so this is an overall issue -

Dek

DekPerth

So handy to have.

It’s incredible how long this stuff lasts. Great to have in the cupboard just in case you run out of the everyday stuff.

Jodie

JodieNorth Rockhampton

Excellent product, very convenient, great price

I have been using Coles longlife full cream milk for a few years now and find that it surpasses even the name brand longlife milks in both flavour and price. It is very convenient to keep in the pantry and at 90c a litre you can afford to stockpile it should you need to. It is a great option for camping, travelling etc. but I got used to using longlife milks whilst on a diet that wouldn't allow fresh milk and now that's all I use. I've tried just about every brand there is and Coles is just as good, if not better, than all the others.

Elwood Vegan

Elwood VeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trying to delete review

Trying to delete review trying to delete review can’t delete review delete delete delete delete no no no no no!

MissyA

MissyAAU

I like this brand of long life milk. It is creamy enough and tastes fine, the price is very good and the packaging is lovely. It seems to be of good quality and I cannot fault it at all, give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
This is a very handy thing to have when you run out of milk. Personally I cant taste the difference between this brand of long life milk and the more expensive brands. I buy this quite regularly and have never had any problems with it. My family likes it and it lasts for a while. The packaging is quite nice and it seems like it is good quality. The price is also very reasonable.
Nothing at all!

ormocana1976

ormocana1976Vic, 3941

OK

Price is a little bit less than the major brand. I found out that it is not as creamy but it is not that bland. It has just the right taste for a full cream milk, I think is commensurate with the lower price. I make it a point to buy this one at Coles when ever I go there since there's nothing wrong with the price and its taste. This will be perfect to buy or take to work.
Great tasting milk that you can stock in the pantry
not as creamy as the devondale long life full cream milk