Coles Soy Regular Long Life

Coles Soy Regular Long Life

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lyn

LynIllawarra, NSW

Happy till no

I have used this product for many years but the last one I bought was thick and curdled. I took it back and got a refund but I would rather have the good quality product I expect. Are there problems with long life soy milk in the manufacturing stage? I have had off regular soy from another supermarket but this is the first time with Coles. Very disappointing

Alex. Andra

Alex. AndraBunbury

Spend the extra few cents and buy So Good

I switched over to Coles brand Soy Milk to save some money as I use quite a bit of it. I used it for about a month and then went back to So Good.

I got tonsillitis around about when I started drinking the Coles brand which kept coming back for the entire month until I stopped drinking it. Call me crazy but I think its linked- the fact that things like Sustagen and Milo do not dissolve into it is a bit disturbing. On paper it looks like its the same as So Good but there is obviously something wrong with it. It also has a LOT of floaties, no matter how much you shake it. Just spend the extra 20 cents and get So Good, I wouldn't trust that this Coles brand milk isn't made from seriously inferior ingredients.

Better than others (ahem Woolies!!)

Much better than other generic branded soy milk. Not too sweet and fortified with b12 which is great for vegans!! Plus it doesn't separate in hot drinks which is a huge bonus. Recently I changed to a completely plant based diet and it was important for me to be getting maximum nutrition (the vitamin b12 was the big issue).
creamy, not bitter, cheap, fortified with essential nutrients.

kde

kdeAU

Terrible

What was once my favourite food, is now unusable - We must now change brands or better still, make our own!!
My family and i have used Coles soy milk regular since it was available, i would say about 10 years now! I used to say it was my very favourite food!! The kids loved it too, by the glassful, on cereal, in cooking. It was the only milk in the house. Before that i used to make our own.
This last month - October 2010 - Coles have obviously changed manufacturer or the manufacturer has changed the recipe. The milk we once loved, is now unusable. It has a sediment that is extremely unpalatable, can't drink it straight, can't be used in tea or coffee, the kids won't touch it!