Yves Saint Laurent Kouros

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros

See the Best Men's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yves Saint Laurent? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

TasNet
    TasNetAU

Totally agree with other reviewer - this is class in a bottle

Have bought many colognes/after shaves for my husband over the years but always come back to this one - it is the best by a long shot. Totally wonderful aroma, interesting bottle, not too difficult to obtain, comparably inexpensive & less commonly worn. Be warned though that the summer version whilst also being less strong, virtually evaporates in the bottle!

LeonNorth Western Region, NSW

It an unusual fragrance that will set you apart from those around you. I like the way girls ask "who's wearing that after shave with the lovely smell". It's not overly expensive, just expensive enough to be individualistic.
    This is the classiest fragrance a man could wish for. Most women remark on the aroma.
    Nothing at all.

Mick
    Mickasked

Ok I've been using Kouros aftershave since it came out, No complaints at all. I have used the shower gel its great but I have problems getting it.
    Im happy to pay for it but the small tube available last no time at all. The only time I see it is when traveling abroad. Please let me know if you can help.
    Mick

Leon

Hi Mick, EBay has the product advertised for sale.
    regards