Yves Saint Laurent M7

Yves Saint Laurent M7

See the Best Men's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yves Saint Laurent? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Leon
    LeonNorth Western Region, NSW

This product has a truly appealing, masculine fragrance.

I simply love the masculine aroma of Kouros but my wife is not impressed with it at all so I looked around and found M7 by the same YSL. It has a softer, rather delicate aroma that lasts forever and a day. Applying M7 before dinner, I can still easily detect its presence on my skin the next morning. Apply with discretion as it can be overpowering if over generously applied.
    My wife says its the best after shave that she's ever smelt.
    Long lasting, appealing fragrance with all of the attributes assigned to it by its manufacturer.

sunslide
    sunslideAU

burnt wood non cliché

made from the oud - that nice little woody nut and slightly off smell of burnt sugar or rather burning sugar. A great wood beautifully made and alluring. A classic that should be worn by more.
    great