Zen Stand up Desk

Zen Stand up Desk

See the Best Desks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zen Stand up Desk? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6

Greg C.
Greg C.South East Queensland, QLD

ZEN space desk, Ergonomic chair and Anti Fatigue Mat

I love how easy it was to install the desk and so easy to move around on wheels.The Ergonomic chair is so comfortable and breaths and doesn't stick to you like other chairs when it's hot.The Anti fatigue sit stand mat is like a nice soft cushion for your feet.It feels amazing.
The products are very good quality and will last years but if I ever had to buy another one, I would buy from Zen Space Desks.

Purchased in December 2020.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Product & Phenomenal Service

Purchased in February 2021.

Other Desks

Dan
DanHobart, TAS

Desk is well built but not that comfortable underneath

Jorawar Walia
Jorawar Walia

Bad customer service

Desks

Find out how Zen Stand up Desk compares to other Desks

Matt S.
Matt S.Sydney, NSW

Good overall, but room for improvement

Stef
StefGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

I purchased a Zen Stand Up Desk With Custom Melamine Desktop and couldn't be happier:
- I was expecting the delivery in 10 working days dues to Covid, desk arrived 4 days after the order.
- I had two queries with them, both responded within the hour.
- Not complicated to put together, its a bit of work, but their youtube video was straight forward and accurate, very hard to get it wrong.
- Sturdy and well-polished desk, really high quality.
Well done guys, treat all your customers as you have treated me and you will never worry about your business!

ATH601Sydney

Maybe sturdy, but wrong part supplied

I've just received my Zen Desk. Seems sturdy enough, but confusing instructions, I'm supposed to have 3 different screws, I have 2, but I can get round that - they have a YouTube video for assembly, not as easy as that and this is designed for going in an office - not too many offices have the space to setup you need. But the BIGGIE, just about to put the legs together on the Table top and the Cross Bar Rails don't fit - 1 end of 1 bar doesn't have the slot to allow it to slide past the screws fixing the Leg to the Crossbar ends. 15 attempts to get in contact before an answer.

Samjhana B.
Samjhana B.Sydney, NSW

It’s perfect

It has a good frame it's not going to wobble. Motor worked straight out of the box. Took a bit of measuring and drilling to get the top of the desk to sit perfectly in the middle of the stand, but I'm quite happy with the end result.

Other Desks

Good quality sturdy beast

I was a little put off by the reviews on the zenspacedesk site. There seems to be a lot of copy-pasting going on there, making me think the reviews were fake.

I gave them a go anyway, and I'm pretty happy with what I got. $600 for an 1800mm height adjustable desk. It has a solid steel frame, and the thick screws mean it's not going to wobble. Motor worked straight out of the box. No hassles. Took a bit of measuring and drilling to get the top of the desk to sit perfectly in the middle of the stand, but I'm quite happy with the end result.

Desks

Find out how Zen Stand up Desk compares to other Desks

sspaus
sspausSydney, NSW

Excellent service and fantastic product quality