Review rating:

Private message

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

No more night sweats!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

It has been 7 months since I purchase this lovely woolly quilt, and it has finally solved my night-sweats problem. In the past I've always slept in a cotton-filled quilt but never once I've had a good night sleep; in the winter months you always needing an extra quilt, in the summer months you always flipping the quilt on/off from you, sweating, tossing and turning, then after having children the night-sweats began (almost very single night)! Then sometime last year I did some research as to what was causing my bedding problems and never thought the quilt was to blame. My hunt began was to try 100% wool quilt browsing through the well-known brands, to be honest I didn't like the prices tag, then I stumble across Halcyon Dreams. Being a small business owned they already had great product review and great prices on their products without hurting the bank.

Sleeping with the quilt in the warmer months has done an awesome job to keep me and my husband cool every night. Now the weather months is starting to get cooler (being a resident in Victoria) - this is now a big test, so far I've notice also it has kept us warm through out the night without needing an extra throw/quilt. The best investment I've made for myself and my bed. I recommend this quilt to any and everyone!!!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Purchased this for my daughter. She was waking up early in the morning and coming into my room cold. Haven't had one early morning since the new quilt. Really loving not being woken up early in the early hours. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.