Review rating:

• 6 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Ohhhh nice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

What a superb local company to deal with, great product, very decent price and fast delivery. Most of the other doonas are either made in China or 4 times the price - bloody good stuff gentlemen.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Brilliant company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

If you thought old fashioned service was dead then you need to discover this company. I had reservations using an on line company and worried about not being able to try / touch / feel the product 1st. Not only do they allay all fears, they actually do what they promise. I did need to swap quilt as I found the ‘summer’ just a tad too light for my preference, but they made this easy & didn’t question me or make me feel uneasy for making the wrong choice. And as I was going away, even deferred shipment 2 weeks. The day i arrived home they messaged me they hadn't forgotten the time line of my time away and had posted the replacement quilt that day. And their product is first class. I’m very hard to please as I have high standards and expectations so I don't make this review or recommendation lightly!

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Beautiful quilts - Fantastic company who know the meaning of service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have now purchased this quilt and the Summer Bliss quilt. Beautiful quilts from a company who knows the meaning of service. The first quilt I purchased had a small fault and on emailing Halcyon Dreams I immediately was contacted by Sean. A return postage was organised by Chardonne who actually phoned me and apologised for the inconvenience and a new quilt was sent. I cannot fault the team at Halcyon. I will be purchasing more quilts in the future and recommend this company and their products.

Latrobe Valley, Victoria

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Sep 2016

No more night sweats!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

It has been 7 months since I purchase this lovely woolly quilt, and it has finally solved my night-sweats problem. In the past I've always slept in a cotton-filled quilt but never once I've had a good night sleep; in the winter months you always needing an extra quilt, in the summer months you always flipping the quilt on/off from you, sweating, tossing and turning, then after having children the night-sweats began (almost very single night)! Then sometime last year I did some research as to what was causing my bedding problems and never thought the quilt was to blame. My hunt began was to try 100% wool quilt browsing through the well-known brands, to be honest I didn't like the prices tag, then I stumble across Halcyon Dreams. Being a small business owned they already had great product review and great prices on their products without hurting the bank.

Sleeping with the quilt in the warmer months has done an awesome job to keep me and my husband cool every night. Now the weather months is starting to get cooler (being a resident in Victoria) - this is now a big test, so far I've notice also it has kept us warm through out the night without needing an extra throw/quilt. The best investment I've made for myself and my bed. I recommend this quilt to any and everyone!!!

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Purchased this for my daughter. She was waking up early in the morning and coming into my room cold. Haven't had one early morning since the new quilt. Really loving not being woken up early in the early hours. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.