melbourne

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Bought two of these for our recently built new home. Super easy to use. One dial selects the cooking mode (these do actually make a difference), the other the temperature. The different modes do actually pre select different temps so really you only need the one dial. Timer is easy to use also. Just goes to show appliances don't need to be complicated.

Newcastle

Model: WVG615W Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Good oven! Roasts well!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

The Westinghouse 615 oven has many function setting which help you decide on how your food should be cooked, for example, bake/pizza and defrost modes. The oven also has a screen that has a clock and timer so you can time how long your food is in the oven. The oven cooks the food well and makes really good roasted vegetables. Perfect for a Christmas Roast!

Sydney, NSW

• 4 helpful votes

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Very good Oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

We had a old oven and was time to replace. Was fine for something in same dimension but we worried it might be compact as the old one but to our surprise there was lot of room inside.
It cooks very even and fast. The only problem is if you go close to it u can feel heat coming out.

minchinbury

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: WVG615SNG Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Good oven, over priced.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

We found this Westinghouse oven to be stylish and cooks really well. It seems to take a few goes to ignite when it hasn't been used for a while. I found the lack of gas wall ovens to pick from made our choice easy, but I must say I feel it was overpriced.

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Very nice oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Very efficient oven. The grill heats quickly although the oven itself for bake, fan bake, rapid heat do take a little while to heat. So be prepared to wait a little while for a pre heat. Once heated dynamo!
Bakes evenly. No need to turn the item around for even browning and cooking.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Ok it's been 6 months now using this oven and note a few things: It's annoying having the grill tray as part of the racks. It's heavy and has to be placed somewhere in the kitchen whilst your bakin... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Hot air from oven door

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I have lived with very hot air coming from the oven door - thinking this was normal. The oven was installed less than 12 months ago. The oven actually heats the kitchen and created a very hot kitchen in hot summer months. Is there something wrong with this oven? IT was ordered from Winnings in Sydney, and delivered in September 2016. I'd love to hear from Westinghouse about this issue... as I am not satisfied with this situation at all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westinghouse Official

Hi LeeBee, Rumana from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the oven. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact ... read more »

Thank you Rumana - I have already arranged a home visit by an Electrolux service representative and I have also had assistance from my point of sale customer service person. Today a Electrolux tec... read more »

Berwick

• 2 questions

Model: WVG615WNG Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Oven has good space. Can cook 2 big cakes. Has finger print resistance. I made few cakes all of them were good. Time was less than the other ovens. I can make dinner for family in no time. Energy consumption was good. No black marks on pan. Easy to clean.

• 4 helpful votes

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Love this oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

My Westinghouse gas oven works brilliantly, easy to use dials no electronic clocks. Oven always cooks really well, our roast are done to perfection, and I love the fan force option. We even do pizzas in the oven and they come out with a perfect base. We are so glad we changed to gas cooking. especially with a Westinghouse oven.

• 10 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 16 answers
  • 52 helpful votes

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: May 2016

Good but tenants wrecked it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Good but tenants wrecked it, this is a good oven, however my tenants wrecked it and I would advise no one to install this in a rented property. We have moved back in and it has scratches all over it and it is rusty, I would expect better from a 1 year old oven.

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Warm

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

The oven is very good at heating the food very quickly and it has the whole shebang. The fan is also impressive and it doesn't make any noise. I think it also makes my kitchen a lot more modern and get complements from it. Very impressed so far, really is a good oven.

Dakabin

• 3 helpful votes

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Very functional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Very effective and also gets hot very fast. Comes with a range of heating options, which I have found very useful. Very quiet and faster than any other oven that we have had in our household. You'll sometimes need to turn on the timer to turn on the heat, sometimes not. I don't know if this is a fault or not.

canberra

Model: WVG615W Date Purchased: Feb 2017

That's good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

It's pretty cool, it maintains the good temperature in all compartments for long time. It's very quiet and I can't hear the noises. I am happy with it. I never buy anything products before like it. I will use it for long time. Cleaning is very convenient and I clean it for several month. I like it very much.

Adelaide

Model: WVG615W Date Purchased: May 2016

Perfectly adequate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

The oven has standard features , and knobs and dials feel sturdy and looks stylish. The fan oven and grill work very well with even heat for roasts and the like. It's a decent size but a good fit for our small kitchen. A very capable oven that won't disappoint

Purchased at: Kitchen Connection

Sydney

Model: WVG615SNG Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Great oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I'm honestly pretty happy with this oven. It does get hot fast! Much faster than my old one. This oven cooks food very well especially roasts! I wish the timer was a bit easier to use. It's fairly easy to clean also. Great value for money oven! Can't complain. The husband hasn't complained either.

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: May 2017

Easy oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Food is cooked quickly and easily. Functionality is easy to use with only three knobs to use. Easy to clean as well with the detachable window and easy wipeable surface, both inside and outside. Looks very slim, both height and width. Looks great with matching Westinghouse appliances. - rangehood abf gas cook top.

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Happy Cook.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I am very happy with my oven, its easy to use, cooks evenly, everything is easy to get to and clean.
Instructions very easy to follow, heats quickly,cooks on all levels evenly,
It absolutely suits the needs of this busy house hold and every one that uses it is very happy.

• 1 question
  • 7 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: WVG615S Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Fabulous value for the money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

This is a great all rounder and cooks all the foods I enjoy to perfection! It has numerous settings, being able to do anything from a simple grilled cheese toasty or baking fresh bread, right down to the higher temperatures needed for pastries. very fast to heat up to the required temperature also means less waiting time & less energy used.

Melbourne

Model: WVG615SNG Date Purchased: Apr 2017

great oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Only had it a few months, but find it great for all types of cooking. It looks good. Large enough for our large family.
It has an alarm for when it gets to right temperature. Love the cooking trays. Am really impressed with this oven, but recommend it to everyone.

• 13 helpful votes

Model: WVG615SNG Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Basic oven

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

It's a basic oven & quality is very average. Have had it for 12 months now & the wear & tear is already showing. Had to return the brand new oven tray as it was faulty (rusted) & the main oven tray doesn't slide in properly. The temperature is lower than shown, because I always have to cook things longer than usual. It works, but that's about it.

Model: WVG615SNG Date Purchased: Oct 2012

Fantastic Oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Very good at baking cakes and foods. Serve its great purpose. Easy to understand and use. Has several functions which means it is well-equipped and multifunctional. I love it for it's a really good cooking tool and my family loves it. Amazing food and we love all of its features.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

1 of 2 pages

WVG615S

so confused. how do i change the clock? when i get the flashing clock sign, i press the +/_ buttons only to hear a beeping sound. Now i have no idea if i have set the oven to come on by itself. No instruction manual came with it and the internet tells me to press +/_ buttons.

jules asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

When you set the mode to clock then it should present you the control to change the time
with the + and - signs. If that’s not the case if your oven is still under warranty raise it with Westinghouse

Hi Jules, it sounds like your doing it right.
I press the MODE button (3times) till the CLOCK indicator light flashes.
Then I press the + or - to adjust the time.
Then I do nothing and it goes back to the normal mode with the new time displayed.
Just a thought. Switch off the power at the plug, wait a minute or two , and turn back on.
This might reset the unit and try again.
Good luck.

WVG615S

Hi I need to know if the Westinghouse WVG613S or WVG615S only comes with an electric Grill, or is the whole oven gas, and therefore has a gas grill and not electric grill? Only interested in Gas Oven as must be used on LPG.

rjd900 asked on Feb 16, 2018

WVG615SNG

Hi, just brought wvg615slp. When using the oven you can hear the piezo igniter clicking every 10minutes or so. When the oven is on. Is this normal. Cheers dan

Daniel C asked on Oct 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dan, This is not my experience. May need to make a call and let them know. Good luck.
Lee

Hi Dan, I also didn't experience that. When you call you should keep your receipt. Good luck.

Hi Dan, ours also does this. I think it is just the oven thermometer kicking in to adjust the temperature.

See all 7 questions about Westinghouse WVG615S / WVG615W

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Capacity 80L 80L 80L 80L
Type Single Single Single Single
Oven Fuel Gas Gas Gas Gas
Pyrolytic No No No No

The main difference between these models is appearance, gas type