EMU Australia

1.9

Sarah B.

Sarah B.Southern and Hills, SA

Very comfy

i got the long emu boots about 3 months ago. Most comfy boots ive ever had. But the stitching is starting to fall apart on one boot. They were nearly $300 thought they would last a few years at least.

Organic Health

Organic HealthAustralian Capital Territory

Awful Quality. Very disappointed -- it was an online purchase.

Store LocationOnline store
Julie

Julie

No customer service

I purchased some replacement insoles in June from the Emu eBay store and the sheep skin where my right foot goes had worn down to the base by August. I sent a message to them nearly 2 weeks ago- no reply. An email 5 days ago- nothing. Their customer service isn’t bad- it’s non existent. I can accept delays due to Covid but not when they are posting in Facebook on at least a daily basis. I like supporting Australian companies but won’t be supporting this one again.

Store LocationEbay

Garry Wilson

Garry WilsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced poor quality

Got a pair of EMU Platinum Stinger Slim Mini Boots in the summer 2020 not worn more than 2 months and one boot got a hole over the toes and the other is just about to split at the same position has the first boot load of rubbish.... (got a pair of real UGG boots had for 12 years and not a hole in any) and none of those's stupid metal plate to leave marks on furniture. wised I had read some reviews fist

Store LocationMclaren Vale SA
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I have no idea of the quality of the product as they could not deliver.
Was told 4 days after placing the order that they didn't have the colour and would I take an alternate.
I agreed to that and then 2 days later I'm told they are completely out of stock.
Email response is unacceptably slow and they do not provide a phone contact.
Lots of companies make Ugg boots - look elsewhere.

Worst Online Experience I Have Ever Had

I am never one to write a review on anything, however this is the worst experience I have ever had with an online store. I received the WRONG item, then what I originally ordered appeared to not be in stock anymore. I contacted them and they said once the (wrong) item was returned to their warehouse they would refund me asap. The returned (wrong) item was delivered a week ago to their warehouse and I still have not heard anything about getting my refund.

melc

melc

Poor customer service, misleading returns policy

Sizing Slightly large

the imperfect slipper

i had my wholly slippers (men's) for just a few weeks when the sole started peeling off. Yes, they are under warranty but that still doesn't excuse bad or faulty manufacturing.

I paid a hundred dollars for a pair of these house slippers expecting a very well designed and made skipper. They look good but they are not good. The biggest gripe i have is the sole of the slipper has zero support or comfort. When i press my thumb on the inside heel it has no sponge or support, feels more like cardboard.

i think if you are going to make a shoe, slipper or whatever under the australian banner do a good job of it or you will lose customers as word spreads and you will go bust like so many others who just didn't try hard enough.

Store Locationonline
Summa V.

Summa V.

Product good but poor service

I have placed three orders and still don't have slippers! First order the size was wrong because the info on site is miss-leading. I asked to exchange and they cancelled and refunded the order because they didn't have that style in stock any longer (end of line); they didn't bother to call and ask if I was interested in an alternative style. I ordered again (different style); again the size was wrong; again I requested an exchange; again they are out of stock (colour in my size this time). The products I've received all look and feel lovely but I will not order with them again and will find another brand.

Store Locationonline

Madison

MadisonSydney, NSW

do not trust this company!

The slipper are nice, but the customer service is the those I have ever experienced. They ignore emails. They even updated their returns policy to get out of addressing that it was misleading!

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fail to supply - Terrible Customer Service

Chae S

Chae SSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrendous service!!!

I purchased a pair of boots in March, attempted an exchange in April. Multiple emails later NOT ONE reply except via FB which refers me to email. Totally unacceptable Service

Product Appearance As advertised

It’s quicker to just throw your money in the bin.

Incorrect sizing chart (I followed the instructions and fell exactly into one size range, shoe was still woefully the wrong size).

Legally inaccurate and misleading returns and exchange policy.

Very ordinary and slow customer service.

Products are sub par.

Buyer Beware - NOT all Australian made

Jaiah

JaiahIllawarra, NSW

Not what it looks like

Will be sending my platinum boots back. They aren’t the quality I was expecting for the price I paid. They feel cheap, I could have spent $150 and had better quality boots. They feel like they have sent me 2 left boots instead of a right and a left. I recommend checking out ‘wild goose’ uggboots. They are Aussie made and have rubber souls instead of foam. They are also cheaper. Far superior.

Store LocationEmu Ugg

syd_604

syd_604Sydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service and Product

Bought 2 pairs of slippers in their 2 for 1 sale. They sent the wrong size then tried to make us pay to return the incorrect size. After a bit of back and forth we returned the incorrect pair. After that they made no real attempt to get us the correct size, then just refunded us a partial amount with no consultation. Their returns policies is unfair and customer service is terrible. After reading reviews here it seems that sending the wrong size might be a sales strategy. Their shoes aren't even made in Australia. There are plenty of other real Australian companies that need our support.

Appalling customer service

I wish I had read the reviews first. I measured as per instructions and purchased 2 pairs. One fit, the other did not. After multiple phone calls and emails, they would not approve an exchange at company expense due to the T&Cs of the deal (buy one get one half price). The product is NOT as advertised, return/ exchange process is deceptive, customer service is rude, dismissive and downright appalling. Trying to spend money in Australia, unfortunately a company that will lose a lot of business if they continue with this business model. Spend your money elsewhere people....

Jawa

JawaPerth, WA

Wont fit

Wow I should have read reviews first, Unable to comment on quality or anything else as I am unable to fit them on, if you want a size 9 order size 15. Really I ordered size 11 when I wear size 10 and cannot even get them on.

Sizing Very small
Store LocationEmu online
Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Faulty product with rigid options with replacement

I purchased boots in the colour brown for my son that had a zip on it whist they were on special for half price. After only wearing a couple of time, the zips fell off and we could no longer put them on his feet without having to use a small screwdriver to manipulate the zips up and down. I emailed customer service re: their product warranty and they said that they couldnt replace them because they were out of stock in that colour. I responded asking to replace in a different colour but same style boot. They responded and said no, they will refund me the money but if i wanted to replace them with a different colour then i could use a 20% off code which meant i had to pay an extra $50. Disappointed with my experience.

Angry and frustrated

Angry and frustratedWestern District, VIC

Terrible Customer Service

Purchased item a month ago. I have emailed 5 times requesting tracking information and still have not been given any details. I am unable to lodge anything with Australia Post because I haven't been given tracking details. Every time I try to communicate with Emu they are unable to properly respond to my questions. Hundreds of dollars spent and nothing to show for it. Disgraceful!