Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ozito

rickxs
rickxsQueensland

Good, but... Broke

The unit has been very satisfactory from 2019 I just filled the unit up and was lifting it and one side of the clips that holds the top to the bottom broke so it is now unusable I would suggest anyone to put some sort of strap device around under the handle around the base because all the weight is on the two side nylon clips they look to me to be just pushed in which is quite strange anyway one has sheared off if I can attach a picture I will, I will add I am not rough with the sprayer maybe just unlucky

Purchased in for $69.

Luke83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Unit

After doing research on which Garden Sprayer to buy, I landed on the Ozito unit from Bunnings and I love it! No fuss set up and easy to use with the battery pack.

2 minor faults;
1 - The carry Handle/strap is pretty much useless, its flimsy and I find it easier just to carry the unit by the handle and remove the strap completely.
2 - The unit seems to stop spraying once the water level drops to about 1L, not a big issue but can be a little frustrating if you only have a small area to finish. I add a small amount of water at the point to get the pump spraying again.

Not big issues considering the money you pay for this unit. Overall, I would buy this again with out any hesitation. Definitely worth every cent.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.

Rod L.Peel, WA

Good Unit Ozito spayer

Great unit. Works well, no leaks, and plenty of preasure. Would like to see the suction hose have a cable tie to keep it on. It can be a challange if it falls into the container. Overall, would I buy another unit....YES

Purchased in at Bunnings for $99.90.

ocaiera
ocaieraSydney, NSW

What a fantastic sprayer! 10/10

This sprayer does a phenomenal job of spraying. Far better than what I expected for the price.
This was the answer to my constant disappointment of sprayers I've purchased in the past.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018 compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

David A.
David A.Perth, WA

Does everything of it that I was hoping for, but is even better than I expected.

Good quality unit. Wand Metal fittings. No leaks. Spray comes out with good pressure and coverage. I did four refills and sprayed for about 20 minutes to do all my garden beds and the battery was still showing 3 bars of charge. Excellent machine.

Brett M.
Brett M.asked

I'm look for a spare tank, Where can I find one?

Rod L.

I took 2 units back so I am sure Bunnings would have heaps. Good when they stayed together

RichardSasked

What's the spray range, say with a thin stream, compared to a hand-pumped spray bottle - one of those with a pump on the top? I need to spray about 6 or 7 metres up to reach some bushes in the high part of our garden.

RichardS

Thank you. It's dark here too and way past wine-o'clock.

Rod L.

Sorry had to take two units back as they had faulty moulding and cracked. And I was told there are no more. So no good asking me!. It worked when I had it, however only on the lawn n garden, not up a tree.

Luke83

I’d say its around a metre? Spray is very similar to a manual pump unit but with the battery so no pumping. 6-7 mtrs will be too far for this unit i’d say. Happy to be proven wrong by other users. I love this unit, never had any issues with it

Talal Tayyab
Talal Tayyabasked

Where can I find a spare tank or large capacity tank ?

See all Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018 questions

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives