Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

Luke83

Luke83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Unit

After doing research on which Garden Sprayer to buy, I landed on the Ozito unit from Bunnings and I love it! No fuss set up and easy to use with the battery pack.

2 minor faults;
1 - The carry Handle/strap is pretty much useless, its flimsy and I find it easier just to carry the unit by the handle and remove the strap completely.
2 - The unit seems to stop spraying once the water level drops to about 1L, not a big issue but can be a little frustrating if you only have a small area to finish. I add a small amount of water at the point to get the pump spraying again.

Not big issues considering the money you pay for this unit. Overall, I would buy this again with out any hesitation. Definitely worth every cent.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Rod L.Peel, WA

Good Unit Ozito spayer

Great unit. Works well, no leaks, and plenty of preasure. Would like to see the suction hose have a cable tie to keep it on. It can be a challange if it falls into the container. Overall, would I buy another unit....YES

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings for $99.90.

ocaiera

ocaieraSydney, NSW

What a fantastic sprayer! 10/10

This sprayer does a phenomenal job of spraying. Far better than what I expected for the price.
This was the answer to my constant disappointment of sprayers I've purchased in the past.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018 compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

David A.

David A.Perth, WA

Does everything of it that I was hoping for, but is even better than I expected.

Good quality unit. Wand Metal fittings. No leaks. Spray comes out with good pressure and coverage. I did four refills and sprayed for about 20 minutes to do all my garden beds and the battery was still showing 3 bars of charge. Excellent machine.

Serge

Sergeasked

Anyone found a compatible nozzle replacement? Want to have a flat fan spray instead of the cone

Rod L.

Just purchace or find an new handpiece. I use a fan jet one from a Nylex hand pump. Screws on perfectly. Can then change the nozele to what ever I require. Use it for weedicides and use cone for incectisides Does a good job.