Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

rickxs
rickxsQueensland

Good, but... Broke

The unit has been very satisfactory from 2019 I just filled the unit up and was lifting it and one side of the clips that holds the top to the bottom broke so it is now unusable I would suggest anyone to put some sort of strap device around under the handle around the base because all the weight is on the two side nylon clips they look to me to be just pushed in which is quite strange anyway one has sheared off if I can attach a picture I will, I will add I am not rough with the sprayer maybe just unlucky

Purchased in October 2019 for $69.00.

Luke83
Luke83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Unit

After doing research on which Garden Sprayer to buy, I landed on the Ozito unit from Bunnings and I love it! No fuss set up and easy to use with the battery pack.

2 minor faults;
1 - The carry Handle/strap is pretty much useless, its flimsy and I find it easier just to carry the unit by the handle and remove the strap completely.
2 - The unit seems to stop spraying once the water level drops to about 1L, not a big issue but can be a little frustrating if you only have a small area to finish. I add a small amount of water at the point to get the pump spraying again.

Not big issues considering the money you pay for this unit. Overall, I would buy this again with out any hesitation. Definitely worth every cent.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Rod L.Peel, WA

Good Unit Ozito spayer

Great unit. Works well, no leaks, and plenty of preasure. Would like to see the suction hose have a cable tie to keep it on. It can be a challange if it falls into the container. Overall, would I buy another unit....YES

Purchased in August 2020 at Bunnings for $99.90.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Ozito 18V Garden Sprayer Skin PXCWSS-018 compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

ocaiera
ocaieraSydney, NSW

What a fantastic sprayer! 10/10

This sprayer does a phenomenal job of spraying. Far better than what I expected for the price.
This was the answer to my constant disappointment of sprayers I've purchased in the past.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

David A.
David A.Perth, WA

Does everything of it that I was hoping for, but is even better than I expected.

Good quality unit. Wand Metal fittings. No leaks. Spray comes out with good pressure and coverage. I did four refills and sprayed for about 20 minutes to do all my garden beds and the battery was still showing 3 bars of charge. Excellent machine.

Serge
Sergeasked

Anyone found a compatible nozzle replacement? Want to have a flat fan spray instead of the cone

Rod L.

Just purchace or find an new handpiece. I use a fan jet one from a Nylex hand pump. Screws on perfectly. Can then change the nozele to what ever I require. Use it for weedicides and use cone for incectisides Does a good job.