Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

John Smith

John Smith

Lush green lawn

My lawn is full of weeds and people think it's a waste of time and money taking care of it, so I bought this affordable lawn food and sprinkled generously (probably too much) before heavy rain and within 10 days the lawn completely transformed. There are still weeds but at least it's evenly dark green in Brisbane.

John R

John RMelbourne

Good Stuff

Use this lawn food 3 times a year for last 2 years, postman recently commented that l have the best lawns in the suburb, he probably would know, lawn is Santa Ana with a deep green colour and weed free, price of this lawn food reasonable.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Great Stuff, Great Growth

I live in one of the driest parts of Australia, The Pilbara. I use this once a month. Awesome results, thick lawn, rapid growth. All my neighbours ask my secret and I share it. Use it it works.
I also used on my sick looking hedge and wow it grew 2 feet in 6 months. That’s amazing for The Pilbara. We get less than 100mm of rain a year.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

proman

promanSydney

It worked for me

I used this product on my buffalo lawn, I had watered the lawn for weeks prior with no real change, I then used this product & the lawn has gone a LOT greener within 10 days. It has started to repair and grow runners in the patch areas. Work well for me, much greener grass

Date PurchasedDec 2017

leptobramaMELBOURNE

Unknown mixture

I used this stuff as directed and it killed my lawn. Also there were lumps of it still visible in the dead lawn months later, even after a lot of rain. I have no idea what chemicals they actually put in it, apart from what is claimed on the package.