Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brunnings? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
lollymanCentral, SA

Only suits thick leaf grasses

Be very careful if you have a couch lawn--it may be great for Buffalo or other thick leaf grasses-but is too potent for fine leaf grasses--instead of "greening" them , it actually killed them,hopefully the winter rains may revive them.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

John Smith
John Smith

Lush green lawn

My lawn is full of weeds and people think it's a waste of time and money taking care of it, so I bought this affordable lawn food and sprinkled generously (probably too much) before heavy rain and within 10 days the lawn completely transformed. There are still weeds but at least it's evenly dark green in Brisbane.

John RMelbourne

Good Stuff

Use this lawn food 3 times a year for last 2 years, postman recently commented that l have the best lawns in the suburb, he probably would know, lawn is Santa Ana with a deep green colour and weed free, price of this lawn food reasonable.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Great Stuff, Great Growth

I live in one of the driest parts of Australia, The Pilbara. I use this once a month. Awesome results, thick lawn, rapid growth. All my neighbours ask my secret and I share it. Use it it works.
I also used on my sick looking hedge and wow it grew 2 feet in 6 months. That’s amazing for The Pilbara. We get less than 100mm of rain a year.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
proman
promanSydney

It worked for me

I used this product on my buffalo lawn, I had watered the lawn for weeks prior with no real change, I then used this product & the lawn has gone a LOT greener within 10 days. It has started to repair and grow runners in the patch areas. Work well for me, much greener grass

Date PurchasedDec 2017
leptobramaMELBOURNE

Unknown mixture

I used this stuff as directed and it killed my lawn. Also there were lumps of it still visible in the dead lawn months later, even after a lot of rain. I have no idea what chemicals they actually put in it, apart from what is claimed on the package.

kat k.
kat k.asked

when is the best time to apply before or after cutting grass?

John R

My preference to apply is after mowing and the next mow l don’t use a grass catcher so all the fertiliser goes into the lawn. My lawn is Santa Ana which does not need feeding this time of year (winter) so l don’t. Most lawns probably don’t either.

lollyman

I want to agree with John R --as the fertiliser comes in pellet form, a mower with a catcher would remove many pellets and in Australia there is no point putting any fertiliser on your lawn after May.

Terry Ann
Terry Annasked

Is this product pet friendly

leptobrama

I don't think it has any emotions.

Paul A.
Paul A.asked

can I use green up lawn food with a dog?

leptobrama

Yes I suppose so, if you think you would get bored using it by yourself.

See all Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food questions