Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

See the Best Garden Maintenance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Stuff, Great Growth

I live in one of the driest parts of Australia, The Pilbara. I use this once a month. Awesome results, thick lawn, rapid growth. All my neighbours ask my secret and I share it. Use it it works.
I also used on my sick looking hedge and wow it grew 2 feet in 6 months. That’s amazing for The Pilbara. We get less than 100mm of rain a year.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

It worked for me

I used this product on my buffalo lawn, I had watered the lawn for weeks prior with no real change, I then used this product & the lawn has gone a LOT greener within 10 days. It has started to repair and grow runners in the patch areas. Work well for me, much greener grass

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Unknown mixture

I used this stuff as directed and it killed my lawn. Also there were lumps of it still visible in the dead lawn months later, even after a lot of rain. I have no idea what chemicals they actually put in it, apart from what is claimed on the package.

can brunnings green up be used on my kikuya lawn during winter as the lawn has now yellowed im in nairne SA in the adelaide hills

Can I use brunnings green up on the lawn where my dogs are
Do you seriously think your dog will eat it?

Can I use Brunnings Lawn Food to fertilize other grass plants or other garden plants?
I wouldn't use it for anything.