Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

Brunnings Green Up Lawn Food

See the Best Garden Maintenance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Stuff, Great Growth

I live in one of the driest parts of Australia, The Pilbara. I use this once a month. Awesome results, thick lawn, rapid growth. All my neighbours ask my secret and I share it. Use it it works.
I also used on my sick looking hedge and wow it grew 2 feet in 6 months. That’s amazing for The Pilbara. We get less than 100mm of rain a year.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

proman

promanSydney

It worked for me

I used this product on my buffalo lawn, I had watered the lawn for weeks prior with no real change, I then used this product & the lawn has gone a LOT greener within 10 days. It has started to repair and grow runners in the patch areas. Work well for me, much greener grass

Date PurchasedDec 2017

leptobramaMELBOURNE

Unknown mixture

I used this stuff as directed and it killed my lawn. Also there were lumps of it still visible in the dead lawn months later, even after a lot of rain. I have no idea what chemicals they actually put in it, apart from what is claimed on the package.