Seasol Seaweed Concentrate

Seasol Seaweed Concentrate

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Seasol? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Promotes plant growth
Effective on all plant types

Toby
TobySydney, NSW

Great for lawns

Thickened my buffalo grass lawn up considerably in just a few weeks. Amazing stuff. I apply to lawn (and vegetable garden) every 6 weeks. Would recommend to anyone keen to get impressive results quickly.

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

I had no idea it would be this effective!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Michelle  King
Michelle KingDarling Downs, QLD

My plants love Seasol

I use Seasol regularly in conjunction with other general and targeted ((roses etc) soluble fertilisers. I am having such gratifying results - increased blooming, leaf growth and soil quality. All my plants love it.

Purchased in October 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores.

Campbell R.
Campbell R.South East Queensland, QLD

Snake oil!

Seasol doesn't work. I never had any luck with using it as described, so I researched the benefits of it over other products. But it turns out, there's actually no peer reviewed research that it does any better than normal fertilizer at all. Give this a miss if you're interested in gardening!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Seasol Seaweed Concentrate compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

ANGIE C
ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Exceptional Product

No complaints of consequence for this exceptional product. Seasol Seaweed Concentrate gives your plants a boost. So for this gardener, Seasol is a staple as I need all the help I can get :)

Had I known how much I'd use this product I would have been better off purchasing bigger volumes... 4Ltrs etc.

I did notice Seasol (as per directions) did not perform notable miracles with my newly laid lawn (Dec 2019)

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Cherie
CherieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I am new to gardening and my prior attempts At gardening I have not had a lot of success with.

Until I discovered seasol once I started spraying the potting mix with seasol before planting and then I’d give the plant a pray with seasol and a good drink of water I have had huge success in growing my garden.

It’s great plant food, makes the soil nice and rich and helps with transplant shock too.

Naresh
Naresh

This is a wonderful product

It is a wonderful natural product. This tonic definitely rejuvenated my lawn on a fortnightly use. Now I started using it for all types of plants in my garden. A must-have product.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Richo
RichoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There's a reason everyone gives 5 stars

Having been new to gardening I picked up Seasol to help with plants that hadn't been looked after for a long time in a dry patch over summer. The plants immediately picked up and began to show growth not long after. One of the best fertilisers you can get on the market. I've just recently bought another 4l container and will regularly use it now that spring is approaching.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $34.

Kylie T.
Kylie T.

Excellent product

My viburnums were looking tired and wilted (I think my neighbour was ripping leaves off them, hence why we planted them in the first place, for privacy).
After 2 applications of seasol, my viburnums are bursting with lots of new vigorous growth (and its winter)! I’m so pleased, I seasol everything now and all my plants are blooming. I will continue to seasol my viburnums once a month till summer for lots of bushy growth

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $12.

Danni
DanniCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Daphne brought back to life

I don't care what anyone says about Seasol - it saved my Daphne. After returning from a 4 week long holiday when temperatures where in the 30s and bushfires were about, my Daphne's leaves were yellow and falling off and the plant looked entirely distressed. The Bunnings lady advised me to pour a cap full of Seasol mixed in 9 litres of water in its entirety in the plant. Within a week the leaves were green and this winter the flowers were the most abundant and fragrant ever. I use it on every plant now.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Peppermint Breeze
Peppermint BreezeGreat Southern, WA

Garden delight!

Having recently started growing our own vegetables, a friend recommended Seasol in conjunction with good soil, manure and lots of straw mulch. We use it regularly and have seen a increase in yield and quality of the produce we grow. Prior to using it, though abundant, our strawberries were small in size. Now, they are significantly larger, sweet and juicy. Tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers are all producing so well that we have lots to share with family and friends.

Purchased in October 2018.

Andy N.
Andy N.Victoria

Seacol 10/10 for my veggie patch

This Product has served me very well, i have been introduced to it by a friend and have finally succeeded in growing big strong healthy Tomatoes, Cucumber, Capsicum, herbs and spices...... i will definitely be using it over and over to fertilize my garden.
I purchased this product from bunnings back in 2016 with a friends advice and started using it in 2018
10/10 Highly recommended :)

Purchased in August 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $25.

Heide

Excellent - significant positive results

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Yen
YenSydney

The best food for my veggie patch.

I heard about this product from one of the TV program. Since then I have been feeding my veggie patch with this and the result is amazing! All the veggie gives better quality leaves and fruits, even grow faster! It grows healthier and happier. The only thing that a bit unpleasant is the fishy smell. Other than that, all very good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Steve
Steveasked

I have noticed that the seasol we get these days appears to be significantly more watered down than years gone by. My question ( and I am sure your answer will be no ) is has the recipe changed and how much more are we paying for less product?
Don't get me wrong, seasol is great for the garden. I'm sure I speak for anyone who has a keen eye. Paying just as much, if not more, for an inferior product is something that just does not sit well with me.

Silvana
Silvanaasked

Putting it on lawn is it best to do so before watering or after please?

Peter P.
Peter P.asked

How much to a 2liter spray bottle for plants

See all Seasol Seaweed Concentrate questions

Features:

• Seasol Seaweed Concentrate is an all-purpose treatment that promotes a healthy garden.
  • It stimulates strong root growth and promotes flowering and fruiting in plants, as well as improves the germination of seeds and lowers transplant shock.
  • The concentrate also helps plants cope with weather stressors, such as heat, drought, and frost.
  • By helping to increase nutrient uptake when applied, this concentrate makes any fertilisers that you use more effective.
  • You can use this product on any kind of plant - including natives - at any time.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Seasol Seaweed Concentrate promoted growth in their garden, giving their plants a boost and making the soil nice and rich.
  • They also appreciated that the product was effective on all types of plants they used it on, making gardening that much easier.