Seasol Seaweed Concentrate

Seasol Seaweed Concentrate

Naresh

This is a wonderful product

It is a wonderful natural product. This tonic definitely rejuvenated my lawn on a fortnightly use. Now I started using it for all types of plants in my garden. A must-have product.

Richo

RichoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

There's a reason everyone gives 5 stars

Having been new to gardening I picked up Seasol to help with plants that hadn't been looked after for a long time in a dry patch over summer. The plants immediately picked up and began to show growth not long after. One of the best fertilisers you can get on the market. I've just recently bought another 4l container and will regularly use it now that spring is approaching.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$34.00.

Kylie T.

Kylie T.

Excellent product

My viburnums were looking tired and wilted (I think my neighbour was ripping leaves off them, hence why we planted them in the first place, for privacy).
After 2 applications of seasol, my viburnums are bursting with lots of new vigorous growth (and its winter)! I’m so pleased, I seasol everything now and all my plants are blooming. I will continue to seasol my viburnums once a month till summer for lots of bushy growth

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$12.00.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Seasol Seaweed Concentrate compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

daneille.turner

daneille.turnerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Daphne brought back to life

I don't care what anyone says about Seasol - it saved my Daphne. After returning from a 4 week long holiday when temperatures where in the 30s and bushfires were about, my Daphne's leaves were yellow and falling off and the plant looked entirely distressed. The Bunnings lady advised me to pour a cap full of Seasol mixed in 9 litres of water in its entirety in the plant. Within a week the leaves were green and this winter the flowers were the most abundant and fragrant ever. I use it on every plant now.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Peppermint Breeze

Peppermint BreezeGreat Southern, WA

Garden delight!

Having recently started growing our own vegetables, a friend recommended Seasol in conjunction with good soil, manure and lots of straw mulch. We use it regularly and have seen a increase in yield and quality of the produce we grow. Prior to using it, though abundant, our strawberries were small in size. Now, they are significantly larger, sweet and juicy. Tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers are all producing so well that we have lots to share with family and friends.

Purchased in October 2018.

Andy N.

Andy N.Victoria

Seacol 10/10 for my veggie patch

This Product has served me very well, i have been introduced to it by a friend and have finally succeeded in growing big strong healthy Tomatoes, Cucumber, Capsicum, herbs and spices...... i will definitely be using it over and over to fertilize my garden.
I purchased this product from bunnings back in 2016 with a friends advice and started using it in 2018
10/10 Highly recommended :)

Purchased in August 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$25.00.

Heide

HeidePeel, WA

Amazing customer service

Date PurchasedNov 2018
OCP

OCPPerth

I find this to be excellent all round fertiliser for everything.

High humus content should help with clay compacted soils. I use it on lawn to increase organic content.

I wish they give instructions for native plants but so far I use at half rate and seems to be ok.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent - significant positive results

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Yen

YenSydney

The best food for my veggie patch.

I heard about this product from one of the TV program. Since then I have been feeding my veggie patch with this and the result is amazing! All the veggie gives better quality leaves and fruits, even grow faster! It grows healthier and happier. The only thing that a bit unpleasant is the fishy smell. Other than that, all very good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Marty

MartyLogan

Best product for plants

Always use it on my grass, and it loves it. Must have to have a strong healthy lawn. Best to use consistently and you will definitely see results. I always use it fortnightly and I have noted a strong healthier lawn. Very useful to use when establishing lawn. Various options as well with the power feed and soil wetter depending on your needs.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
PodeCoet

PodeCoetSydney

Absolutely brilliant

Date PurchasedJan 2017
JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Happy plants - messy bottle

My plants love a feed of this. You can see them thrive. Just be careful on cacti - they don't like it and the leaves can turn brown/flowers die. I agree the bottle needs a better pouring cap as it dribbles all down the outside of the bottle and I always stand with legs apart when adding it to my water. Smells very fishy so that's the last thing you want to be wearing as your perfume. In all a very good product and at good price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Trace

Trace

Need a measuring cap/pourer

This product is excellent but gets all over your hands and all over the container it comes from.It smells of faeces so unnecessary transfer to the hands or the container for later storage is not pleasant!. There needs to be a better pouring system/hose attachment e.t.c. The product itself works very well on most plants and is relatively well priced.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Container spills down the sides

Absolutely love seasol products but containers very messy no measure cup? Please fix containers as I'm wasting the product down the side of container.Works great on all my plants but dread pouring it out.Have used other products with no problems.Been growing for 45 years have used lots of different products never had this problem.

SP Qld

SP QldLowood

Thriving plants

Excellent product with fast results. Tried first on my flowering plants and the blooms just loved it with many new blooms added. Lots of new growth on all my garden plants. Only need a little amount which makes the product very economical. With the hot dry weather, it helped give the plants a pick me up.
Fast Results