Seasol Seaweed Concentrate

Seasol Seaweed Concentrate

See the Best Garden Maintenance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daphne brought back to life

I don't care what anyone says about Seasol - it saved my Daphne. After returning from a 4 week long holiday when temperatures where in the 30s and bushfires were about, my Daphne's leaves were yellow and falling off and the plant looked entirely distressed. The Bunnings lady advised me to pour a cap full of Seasol mixed in 9 litres of water in its entirety in the plant. Within a week the leaves were green and this winter the flowers were the most abundant and fragrant ever. I use it on every plant now.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Garden delight!

Having recently started growing our own vegetables, a friend recommended Seasol in conjunction with good soil, manure and lots of straw mulch. We use it regularly and have seen a increase in yield and quality of the produce we grow. Prior to using it, though abundant, our strawberries were small in size. Now, they are significantly larger, sweet and juicy. Tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers are all producing so well that we have lots to share with family and friends.

Purchased in October 2018.

Seacol 10/10 for my veggie patch

This Product has served me very well, i have been introduced to it by a friend and have finally succeeded in growing big strong healthy Tomatoes, Cucumber, Capsicum, herbs and spices...... i will definitely be using it over and over to fertilize my garden.
I purchased this product from bunnings back in 2016 with a friends advice and started using it in 2018
10/10 Highly recommended :)

Purchased in August 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $25.00.

Amazing customer service

Seasol is a tried and tested brand that is known to work. I use this product and am very happy with it. I would like to write this review on their exceptional customer service. Upon calling, the phone was answered immediately by an Australian operator. I was transferred as the lady did not know the answer to my query and again, got an immediate response. Both ladies were polite, prompt and my query was answered in full in under 2 minutes!!!! Not sure about everyone else here, but I usually find when calling for information (rather than new sales) I’m on hold for longer then that before my call is even answered, I’m put through a series of voice recorded prompts which are often not relevant or don’t speed up the process or I go through an overseas call centre where the service can be quite robotic.
Customer service at Seasol is the complete opposite. So impressed I wanted to write a review. Thank you.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

I find this to be excellent all round fertiliser for everything.

High humus content should help with clay compacted soils. I use it on lawn to increase organic content.

I wish they give instructions for native plants but so far I use at half rate and seems to be ok.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Excellent - significant positive results

Living in rocky/clay soil on a steep incline with building debris all through the garden. Previous owners planted a Lilly pilly hedge which stayed twig like for two years. Having had great results with seasol before I applied it weekly for two weeks, fortnightly for two months, then monthly for about 6 months. The hedge was touching in 6 months and really dense inside a year.

Have had landscaping done and have been using seasol through the establishment phase. Mixing powerfeed and conditioner 50/50 and dosing through an ezflo system on advice from landscaper. Everything is incredibly healthy and I’m achieving significant growth rates late in the growing season.

Also experienced really positive results on stalled plants in granite soils. After years of failure to thrive I saw Golden Ash trees really shoot ahead after seasol applications. This was a great test as seasol was used exclusively.

Can’t recommend this product enough.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

The best food for my veggie patch.

I heard about this product from one of the TV program. Since then I have been feeding my veggie patch with this and the result is amazing! All the veggie gives better quality leaves and fruits, even grow faster! It grows healthier and happier. The only thing that a bit unpleasant is the fishy smell. Other than that, all very good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Best product for plants

Always use it on my grass, and it loves it. Must have to have a strong healthy lawn. Best to use consistently and you will definitely see results. I always use it fortnightly and I have noted a strong healthier lawn. Very useful to use when establishing lawn. Various options as well with the power feed and soil wetter depending on your needs.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Absolutely brilliant

Honestly, I was extremely skeptical about Seasol in the beginning, but the results are nothing short of amazing. I'd give it ten stars if I could. Bought another bottle today.

I moved into a townhouse where the builders buried a bunch of debris in the garden bed. Roof tiles, bits of concrete, treated pine, screws. I did what I could to remove everything and added a new lot of topsoil and mulch, as well as fertilizer.

For a good year my plants would grow very slowly, but would eventually get weaker and die. I lost two grafted summer beauty saplings and the Geisha Girl and Orange Blossom were looking worse for wear.

A Bunnings staffmember recommended that I try Seasol. It stinks to high hell, but within a week of application I started to see new green shoots. It's now almost a year later and everything looks fantastic after a couple more applications. The Geisha Girl is in full bloom, as is my Drawf Crimson. The Orange Blossom tree has just finished it's biggest yield of flowers ever

It's really worth the sub-ten bucks and a days worth of fish smell.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Happy plants - messy bottle

My plants love a feed of this. You can see them thrive. Just be careful on cacti - they don't like it and the leaves can turn brown/flowers die. I agree the bottle needs a better pouring cap as it dribbles all down the outside of the bottle and I always stand with legs apart when adding it to my water. Smells very fishy so that's the last thing you want to be wearing as your perfume. In all a very good product and at good price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Need a measuring cap/pourer

This product is excellent but gets all over your hands and all over the container it comes from.It smells of faeces so unnecessary transfer to the hands or the container for later storage is not pleasant!. There needs to be a better pouring system/hose attachment e.t.c. The product itself works very well on most plants and is relatively well priced.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Container spills down the sides

Absolutely love seasol products but containers very messy no measure cup? Please fix containers as I'm wasting the product down the side of container.Works great on all my plants but dread pouring it out.Have used other products with no problems.Been growing for 45 years have used lots of different products never had this problem.

Thriving plants

Excellent product with fast results. Tried first on my flowering plants and the blooms just loved it with many new blooms added. Lots of new growth on all my garden plants. Only need a little amount which makes the product very economical. With the hot dry weather, it helped give the plants a pick me up.
Fast Results