89% · 242 · 7%

Promotes plant growth
Effective on all plant types
Brand Manager for Seasol? Claim your listing.

mfisher
mfisherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC38 posts

A really great and misunderstood product

It's a great product always delivering amazing results.

Many people treat it like an all purpose fertilizer and get annoyed at poor results. It is not a fertilizer and should be used with a balanced fertilizer.

debra f.3 posts

Perfect

Great product have only use it watered into ground my first time spraying it on tonight. I agree bottle needs to have pourer and spray pack needs a tap to turn it off or on I had lot of waste as I have large area and a distance to go with any of my taps. Otherwise very good.
JimboPerth, WA363 posts

Its a tonic

Its a tonic, not a fertiliser, if your after a fertiliser get the powered version. Either workl really well. Show details
Xy guyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC123 posts

Its ok

There are a few versions in the lineup I used regular Seasol and found it wanting a little being low in NPK. I think I read somewhere its more of a plant tonic, not a fertiliser. Seasol Powerfeed I found to be better. Though be warned, if you have plants in pots on concrete with no water saucers underneath Powerfeed will stain it if left unnoticed. You'll be scrubbing it for hours like I did to get rid of it. Lesson learnt. Show details
Bianca S.
Bianca S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Revived sad plants and boasted new growth

My indoor plants were all looking pretty average with wilted leaves and slow growth. I started using diluted seasol and they have never looked so good! I recommend it to all of my friends and family. The concentrate also goes really far, so its value far outweighs the cost! Definitely give this a try if you’re struggling with those sensitive plant babies! Show details
Prudence Mitchell
Prudence MitchellVictoria2 posts

Why why why NO pour nib SPILLAGE EQUALS MONEY WASTED

Love the product HATE the amount I waste with spillage from container YOU NEED. To address this issue pronto like how about adding a pour nib !????
Toby
TobySydney, NSW4 posts

Great for lawns

Thickened my buffalo grass lawn up considerably in just a few weeks. Amazing stuff. I apply to lawn (and vegetable garden) every 6 weeks. Would recommend to anyone keen to get impressive results quickly.
Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT147 posts

Michelle  King
Michelle KingDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

My plants love Seasol

I use Seasol regularly in conjunction with other general and targeted ((roses etc) soluble fertilisers. I am having such gratifying results - increased blooming, leaf growth and soil quality. All my plants love it. Show details
Campbell R.
Campbell R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Snake oil!

Seasol doesn't work. I never had any luck with using it as described, so I researched the benefits of it over other products. But it turns out, there's actually no peer reviewed research that it does any better than normal fertilizer at all. Give this a miss if you're interested in gardening! Show details
ANGIE C
ANGIE CQueensland, 4124155 posts

Exceptional Product

No complaints of consequence for this exceptional product. Seasol Seaweed Concentrate gives your plants a boost. So for this gardener, Seasol is a staple as I need all the help I can get :)

Had I known how much I'd use this product I would have been better off purchasing bigger volumes... 4Ltrs etc.

I did notice Seasol (as per directions) did not perform notable miracles with my newly laid lawn (Dec 2019) Show details

Cherie
CherieSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Amazing

I am new to gardening and my prior attempts At gardening I have not had a lot of success with.

Until I discovered seasol once I started spraying the potting mix with seasol before planting and then I’d give the plant a pray with seasol and a good drink of water I have had huge success in growing my garden.

It’s great plant food, makes the soil nice and rich and helps with transplant shock too.

Naresh
Naresh10 posts

This is a wonderful product

It is a wonderful natural product. This tonic definitely rejuvenated my lawn on a fortnightly use. Now I started using it for all types of plants in my garden. A must-have product.
Richo
RichoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

There's a reason everyone gives 5 stars

Having been new to gardening I picked up Seasol to help with plants that hadn't been looked after for a long time in a dry patch over summer. The plants immediately picked up and began to show growth not long after. One of the best fertilisers you can get on the market. I've just recently bought another 4l container and will regularly use it now that spring is approaching. Show details
Kylie T.
Kylie T.5 posts

Excellent product

My viburnums were looking tired and wilted (I think my neighbour was ripping leaves off them, hence why we planted them in the first place, for privacy).
After 2 applications of seasol, my viburnums are bursting with lots of new vigorous growth (and its winter)! I’m so pleased, I seasol everything now and all my plants are blooming. I will continue to seasol my viburnums once a month till summer for lots of bushy growth Show details

Dianne S.
Dianne S.

I find the strength of season doesn’t seem as strong you used to smell it after watering

Jimbo

That’s a statement, not a question

debra f.

Hi I'm fairly new at using seasol. I've just sprayed my whole garden which is mainly grevilleas, Agonis, bottle brush, Eucalyptus, ornamental grasses including carex, fiscosia, kangaroo paw, I also have daisies, lavender, bird of paradise, irises, rosemary, polygala, correa and some flowering ground covers no idea of name.
My question is, is seasol safe on all my plants?

Xy guy

Hi, yeah its pretty much ok to use on anything, even natives as it has hardly any phosphorous.
Just watch out with other ferts that have high phosphorous on natives.

Jimbo

Yeah its all good as long as you follow the label.

Karen A.
Karen A.

How much seasole to 1 litre of water

Features:

• Seasol Seaweed Concentrate is an all-purpose treatment that promotes a healthy garden.
  • It stimulates strong root growth and promotes flowering and fruiting in plants, as well as improves the germination of seeds and lowers transplant shock.
  • The concentrate also helps plants cope with weather stressors, such as heat, drought, and frost.
  • By helping to increase nutrient uptake when applied, this concentrate makes any fertilisers that you use more effective.
  • You can use this product on any kind of plant - including natives - at any time.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Seasol Seaweed Concentrate promoted growth in their garden, giving their plants a boost and making the soil nice and rich.
  • They also appreciated that the product was effective on all types of plants they used it on, making gardening that much easier.