Verified🏆 2024 Award

Durable
Has large capacity

John and Bev
John and BevNorth Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful service from this company

We bought an L shaped garden ned and a matching 2 metre bed for a feature at the front of our home. The two metre one is 50 cm wide and the L shape is 55 cm wide. The company seemed to not care that these do not match. To supply 2 55 cm end pieces to make them match was going to cost us $138!! They already make these size pieces anyway so this cost is beyond exorbitant. Give them a miss. We will be putting our problems in writing to Bunnings when we return the items and advising them that they should review their patronage of this company. Pity there isn't a no star rating! Show details
The Organic Garden Co
The Organic Garden Co   DM
ronald g.
ronald g.Perth, WA8 posts

Great customer service and good beds

The customer service was top Notch and Sarah replied and took action on the same day when one bed was missing from the delivery.
My garden beds are ready and set to go for a decade.
cheers Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleHobart, TAS

Outstanding Cistomer Service

I bought a raised garden beds, which was missing an end caps. I emailed The Organic Garden Co, and my email was answered the same day. Easy instructions were given on what I needed to do. Tom communicated with me each step of the way to let me know what was happening and I received replacement parts this morning. Show details ·  1
Gary
Gary

Just the right size

We live on a small block and have now purchased 6 of these raised garden beds - bought 3 and then went back and got another 3. They allow us to have a good garden without taking up too much room. Because we live in a small town, Tom helped us track our delivery which took a bit longer than we expected and he was very helpful. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneVictoria

Responsive service

Raised garden bed needed replacement cap. After conversation and email, replacement cap was received in a timely manner. Show details ·  1
Karin
Karin

Missing Part of Purchase

After sending email about a missing part of a garden bed I purchased, Tom sent through details he needed to send me a replacement part. Emails were responded to quickly and professionally. Tom dispatched my replacement part today. The Garden Bed is a gift for my daughters birthday this weekend so I am relieved this issue was resolved so quickly. Thanks Tom!! Show details ·  1
Anabelle
Anabelle

Customer service

My dealings with Tom online we’re very professional he was very helpful. Show reply
Kylie
KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Narrow raised garden bed

Needed a raised garden bed for a very tight narrow spot alongside a pathway and after extensive online searching found the perfect one at The Organic Garden Co and we couldn’t be happier. Fantastic quality, super easy to put together . I would highly recommend a purchase from here and won’t hesitate to buy more in the future. Great customer service, thanks Sarah Show details ·  1
Debra Robinson
Debra RobinsonMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Garden Bed missing but found - very happy

I haven’t put together my garden bed yet but I wanted to say how pleased I am with the attentive customer service of this company. The first bed was misplaced in transit but a very efficient team at the Organic Garden co assisted me via a number of emails and a second item was forwarded and received promptly. Thanks to Mitch, Charlotte, Clark and Sarah, very impressed! Show reply
C. Wilkinson
C. WilkinsonIllawarra, NSW

Perfect solution to our gardening needs

We love our new raised garden bed, it was so easy to install and cant wait to start our vegie garden. Clark from customer service was so friendly and helpful. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Chris Y.
Chris Y.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Love the product and customer service

This is the second time I’ve ordered the product for my veggie garden. I first ordered a few to try them out and loved the easy set up so much I ordered them again. Customer service was great. Thanks, Charlotte! Show details ·  1
George W.
George W.Perth, WA

My new Vegetable Garden

I am very happy with the garden beds I ordered. Very easy to assemble, and no screws or bolts to connect. It has transformed part of my backyard into being somewhat self sufficient in growing my own veggies. Highly recommended and value for money. Show details ·  1
CHRIS
CHRIS2 posts

just what we needed; perfect for our yard

great items, just what we needed to plant tomatoes this season - looking forward to the results;
the team were very helpful; Sarah and Charlotte chased up delivery for me - nothing was an issue,
I will be purchasing more Show reply
Kylie
Kylie3 posts

Great Customer Service. Good product

I would've given the two raised garden beds we recently purchased an excellent rating, but one of the longer panels in each bed was scratched- not too badly, but enough for lower rating (I'm guessing this happened in transit). I would however very happily rate the customer service we received an excellent rating- the team were constantly in touch during the shipping process with updates, and they also checked in to see if our beds had been delivered. We would definitely purchase from the Organic Garden Co again :) Show details ·  3
Dave
Dave2 posts

Outstanding Customer Service

We purchased 4 garden beds in March 2020. We really like the look of the garden beds but unfortunately we had a small problem with the posts on a couple of the gardens just recently. We rang the company and spoke to Sarah who was extremely helpful. Sarah advised us to send photos and proof of purchase, which we did, and in no time at all Sarah contacted us and advised that they would send out replacement posts and caps. Sarah kept us up-to-date at all times, was extremely polite and helpful and we couldn't be happier with the customer service. Wish more companies had staff like Sarah. Show details ·  1

john s
john s

I brought The Organic Garden Co raised garden 2mx1mx0.4m and would like to know many bags of potting mix do I put in it.

regards john smith

MKean
MKean

I ordered 4 x garden beds from your website [Order #373] (23/09/2020) and I have not received it after 13 days. Your website has no contact information. I have to chase you through Facebook and through this website to make some contact. I also cannot get into my account on your website as the verification link is not getting sent to my yahoo email. Can you contact me asap and tell me where my order is? Lorraine

The Organic Garden Co
The Organic Garden Co   DM

Features:

• The Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R by The Organic Garden Co has a great working height (73cm) for gardeners, and its depth also makes it suitable for plants with deep roots.
  • The manufacturer says that it can be assembled in 5 minutes, making it simple to get started on your garden whether you’re a green thumb or completely new to veggie-growing.
  • The bed has rolled safety edges, so you don’t nick yourself while tending to your garden.
  • You can get this in two colours: zincalume and grey.
  • This product is $229 and has a 5-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers appreciated how easy the garden bed was to assemble. While it’s suggested that 2 people put it together, a number of reviewers found that 1 person could do the job just fine.
  • They also said that the bed was durable, and that all the joints and finishes held up well even after filling the bed with soil and enduring harsher weather conditions.
  • According to reviewers, the bed has a large capacity, letting gardeners plant a variety of veggies and other plants.