The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed

The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed

See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Organic Garden Co

Pros

Simple to set up
Durable
Has large capacity

wonderful service

I had a very minor problem but was treated with respect and understanding as if I had a multi-million request, the staff was excellent, quick to solve, attentive but mainly easy to talk to, Thank you.

Purchased in at Bunnings Bathurst.

Sophie
SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Services

I purchased 3 raised garden beds that my 18 year old daughter assembled with ease. Unfortunately, the caps were missing from one of the boxes. I liaised with Charlotte and Sarah from Customer Service to arrange for replacement caps to be sent out. Once I provided the necessary documentation, the caps were sent out without delay.

In all honesty, the assistance that was provided was very impressive. It has been a very long time since I came across a customer service desk that made liaising with them a good experience. Both ladies were very cooperative, patient and most importantly very efficient.

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase products from The Organic Garden Co again.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $350.

NGK
NGKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Missing caps

Rang the above company spoke to customer support to supply replacement caps they where very helpful and fast delivery and excellent customer service would highly recommend to do business with them

Positive experience

Very happy with the product, so easy and quick to put together. The box was missing the caps but when I called about it they assisted me quickly and happy in posting some to me. Would buy again, happy customer.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden CoSend a private message

Hi Melissa, Sorry to hear you were missing caps but glad replacements were promptly sent out to you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! The OGC Team.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Ray Y.
Ray Y.Perth, WA

Super Service

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $687.

Hannah Johnson
Hannah JohnsonDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect Raised Garden Bed for Veggies!

We love our raised garden beds! They are super easy to put together, look tidy in the garden & come in various sizes and colours. We can’t wait to purchase more.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse.

Simple and effective

So incredibly easy to assemble in just a few minutes. Really liked the minimal and recyclable packaging. Easy to order online. Lightweight but sturdy and looks good in the garden.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $119.

Hi there,
Great the hear you're so happy with your new garden bed and the ease of assembly. We're glad it looks great in your garden. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
The Organic Garden Co team.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Kim
KimHunter Region, NSW

Additional orders

This order was our forth and fifth garden bed from The Organic Garden Co.

Very happy with the product. The higher siding makes it easier to plant and maintain our veggie crop

Purchased in .

Hi Kim,
Wonderful to hear you love our garden beds so much that you've ordered so many, sounds like you'd have a wonderful garden growing! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated.

Neal Q
Neal Q

Unreliable service

The entire experience with the Organic Garden Co was ruined by their service. The product is no better or worse than most out there.
But the support by the company was near to non-existent.
I ordered before Christmas three planter beds as a gift. The website said I had ample time.
The delivery did not arrive. Ruining Christmas. Contacting the company I only got platitudes and threats that I’d have to pay anyway even if I cancelled the order.

Purchased in .

Julianne
JulianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great garden bed for my new home

The garden bed itself is great delivery was great also had to wait too long for it rang company 3 times 3 different stories but eventually they all came together and I received it

Purchased in for $177.

Suzanne

Wrong colour in the labelled box from The Organic Garden TWICE !!

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $145.

Jeanette
JeanetteSouth Australia

Great Garden Bed but Caps missing

We purchased our second Organic Garden Co raised garden bed today from Bunnings but after opening the box and assembling it together, the 4 Caps were missing. Frustrating but not surprising from Bunnings!

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $119.

Lynda
LyndaPerth, WA

Good customer service on replacement of a faulty part

A corner of a raised veggie patch bought 2 years ago failed, so I contacted Organic Garden Co and they supplied a new part so that I can fix the corner. I received the new part yesterday.
Charlotte was very helpful

Hi Lynda,
We're sorry to hear you had a faulty corner post, but glad Charlotte was able to resolve this for you and get the replacement part out to you quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
The Organic Garden Co Team.

easy to assemble is right!

The garden bed so was so quick to assemble that it took us longer to open the cardboard box it came in! It is just the four walls and no base so you do need to put it on level ground. Do a little digging and you will be rewarded with a beautiful looking garden bed.

Hi Murray,
No screws and no tools definitely makes life easy! We're so glad you love your garden bed and found it so easy to put together. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, happy gardening!

Shirley
ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Clark at Organic Garden Co. was extremely helpful in resolving an issue regarding faulty corner posts on two of our four garden beds. Now back to growing our luscious veggies!

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $233.

Hi Shirley,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so to hear you had a faulty post, but glad Clark was able to fix this for you and send out new ones quickly. Happy gardening!

john s
john sasked

I brought The Organic Garden Co raised garden 2mx1mx0.4m and would like to know many bags of potting mix do I put in it.

regards john smith

MKean
MKeanasked

I ordered 4 x garden beds from your website [Order #373] (23/09/2020) and I have not received it after 13 days. Your website has no contact information. I have to chase you through Facebook and through this website to make some contact. I also cannot get into my account on your website as the verification link is not getting sent to my yahoo email. Can you contact me asap and tell me where my order is? Lorraine

Get an answer from our members and The Organic Garden Co representatives

Features:

• The Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R by The Organic Garden Co has a great working height (73cm) for gardeners, and its depth also makes it suitable for plants with deep roots.
  • The manufacturer says that it can be assembled in 5 minutes, making it simple to get started on your garden whether you’re a green thumb or completely new to veggie-growing.
  • The bed has rolled safety edges, so you don’t nick yourself while tending to your garden.
  • You can get this in two colours: zincalume and grey.
  • This product is $229 and has a 5-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers appreciated how easy the garden bed was to assemble. While it’s suggested that 2 people put it together, a number of reviewers found that 1 person could do the job just fine.
  • They also said that the bed was durable, and that all the joints and finishes held up well even after filling the bed with soil and enduring harsher weather conditions.
  • According to reviewers, the bed has a large capacity, letting gardeners plant a variety of veggies and other plants.