The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

4.5

Michael

Michael Far North Queensland, QLD

You judge a company by how well they handle a problem

My purchase was a chook house the problem was 1 piece to short and 2 pieces was replaced by 4 but no joiners .With a little back and forward communication problem solved. Thanks John for all the help.

Purchased in January 2021 for $649.00.

Thanks Michael!

Just what we were looking for

The garden shed was just what we were looking for to store our extras. Perfect size and sturdy build. There were a few holes that were left unpunched which made assembly a bit more difficult than described in the instructions. Overall, pleased with the purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $388.00.

Tony B.

Tony B.Nicholls 2913, ACT

The best of the many raised garden beds available.

This is a really good quality product. Easy to assemble and the colour bond colours blend perfectly with roof and fence.. 10 our of ten. So good I bought more! Ron Santos provided great service

Thanks Tony! We will let Ron know

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Fantastic customer service

There was a warranty issue with my garden bed and received one on one customer support from Clark Macasio though the process and had replacement parts couriered out to me. Awesome customer service and turned a negative situation into a positive!

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

This is wonderful news Michael, thanks for sharing!

Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Product is exactly as described

We found the product to be awesome. Great packaging and instructions easy to follow. We purchased a cage to use for our ever growing family of birds.Very very happy BIRDS

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $284.00.

Disgusting

So, for my birthday on the 3rd I got myself a raised garden bed. Filled it over 2 days, and today, on the third day, the bed has split open spilling put dirt. I had called to ask for advise and I was asked what parts I was issuing. Upon questioning what parts he was talking about, the person hung up on me. I tried calling back 5 times to keep getting put through to an answering service. To say I am appalled at the customer service, and completely disappointed at the product, is an understatement.

Purchased for $90.00.

Jenny

JennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

I had an issue with my product I bought and Tom was more than happy to replace the product so thank you for all your help in organising this and being very helpful.

Perfect Size!

Perfect size for our 3yr old under the patio! Easy to put together. Purchased with a missing part, contacted the company and organised a spare part to be sent out. Pleasure to deal with!

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thank you for the feedback Ashleigh.

david c.

david c.Sydney, NSW

Exactly what we wanted

The veggie garden looks great (love the darker color bond colour, it was easy and simple to erect in no time and very sturdy. Thanks Cristelle for your help with buying it

Purchased in January 2021 for $264.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thank you for sharing David. Great to hear.

This is perfect

A great addition to our garden, assemble quick and easy, definitely a great product and would highly recommend it. Overall we are very satisfied with this product and delivery was very quick.

Purchased in December 2020 for $399.00.

Hi Joe,
We are very happy to hear you're satisfied with your garden bed. Thanks for your review, it means a lot to us!

Vicki H.

Vicki H.Central, SA

An excellent addition to our amazing garden.

The rectangular garden beds are brilliant. The bracing kits are definitely beneficial, keeping them straight and supporting the sides. We live on limestone rock, so they are a great addition to our horrible soil. Highly recommend this product. Great price too. Thank you

Purchased in August 2012 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Thanks Vicki!

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service support

Must say that I am very happy with the follow up service from Tom at ABSCO Industries for following up on a delivery issue in a very professional and prompt manner. Additional very happy with the quality of the garden beds and looking forward to many years of growing items in them :-)

Hi Jeremy,
We have passed on your review to Tom.
Thank you for supporting us and happy gardening!

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute brilliant back up customer service ...best experience and product purchase !!

This is our second purchase with additional garden beds and 2nd shed and must say these guys have a great product and customer support that is exemplary...we are totally satisfied with our purchase

Purchased in May 2020.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks for sharing Anthony. Great news!!

Satch

SatchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service post purchase

Having purchased my garden bed I found a cap missing from the enclosed parcel. I contacted Absco who responded to my enquiry quickly and resolved my issue. My only concern was the length of time it took to deliver the item. Thanks Tom Santos.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks for the feedback Satch.

Hulabellz

HulabellzSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fabulous garden

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Wow! Looks fantastic. Thank you so much for supporting us and support Australian Manufacturing! We will be sure to check out your garden progress on Instagram. Make sure to tag us and we will share you photos. Thanks again and happy gardening

Gemma

GemmaWheatbelt, WA

perfect shed by the pool

Well what a great little shed by the pool perfect for the lawn mower and pool accessories. Beautiful colour, easy to assemble and Its a nice neat and tidy shed.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $300.00.

Ner

NerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and customer service

Good quality garden bed. Easy to install. Although corner post caps were missing from package, a customer service staff named Clark took care of it and send they over post mail in a couple of week. Now the garden bed is complete and I'm satisfied!

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Online Store for $109.00.

Thanks Ner!

Easy to assemble

the quality excellent so easy to assemble no screws iv had it for over a year and no rust still looks as good as the day I got it I hope it lasts for may more year

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thank you for the feedback Chantelle.
Great to know!!

Christine

ChristineHobart, TAS

Prefect in a small space.

Great little shed for a small space. Easily put together by one person but I did have help from a very experienced brother. Very stable and practical. I am going to paint a garden on the outside of it. just right for my needs.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Nicole

NicoleCentral West, NSW

Organic Garden Bed extra high - 73cm high

This product does require two people to put together, and I would recommend watching the instructional videos on the website. Good option for someone who does not want to spend hours building a garden bed and no tools are required. Tom Santos at absco was very helpful in ensuring the one missing part was replaced. Once up it looks good and is quite functional, can not wait to fill it with vegetables.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $254.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks so much for the feedback Nicole.
We are glad that you are happy with the finished product and also cant wait for you to fill it vegetables.