The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

4.3

LindsayC

LindsayCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product. Great customer service.

Great raised garden bed but was missing a safety cap. In stepped Ainsley Matias from customer service and made sure a replacement was sent out immediately. Great service. Great product and great follow up to ensure everything was as it should be. Thanks Ainsley.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$169.00.

Small space veggie garden

We’ve just had our third meal of leafy greens harvested from our raised garden beds. Eagerly watching the cauliflowers grow. So easy to build and work in - we love them

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$125.00.

Hi Maree,
These look great! Thank you for sending through the photos and taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to see your beds thriving!

Stoked with it

Stoked with my 200 x 100cm raised garden bed.
It took no time at all to assemble without having to use any tools or screws.
The bed is really sturdy and the perfect size for my garden.
If I had a bigger yard I would buy more.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$99.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks Jack! We are so happy to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Love my raised beds!

I’ve just planted out my 9th raised bed! Love how easy these are to assemble, love the price, love the range of colours and love the minimal packaging (I use the box to line the bottom of the bed)
My two most recent beds are coloured (first 7 are plain) And they look super stylish in our entertaining area. Very happy and will be purchasing more for spring

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Hi Samantha,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for being such a loyal customer! We truly appreciate your ongoing support, this is great to hear.

Clancy Gardener

Clancy GardenerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Organic Garden Co came good

After an earlier one-star review for poor customer service, I’m pleased to say that Organic Garden Co (also known as Absco) finally came good. The review and a six-week wait prompted National Territory Manage Richard to contact me. The bed arrived, and so did Richard with an offer to set it up! Apparently they’ve been snowed under with orders. I suggested they could keep customers in the loop with progress reports rather than let us sweat on whether we’ve done our dough. Thank you In the end. The bed was easy to set up and looks good.

Purchased in March 2020.

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery

Have may contact twice. Not even got a consignment date yet. Been waiting for product since mid April. Company should change it's delivery dates to more realistic one at least.

Purchased in April 2020 at Green Line Organic Direct for A$280.00.

Hi Keith,
Just a note to say that we have sent you another message to get your best contact number. Hoping that we can help change your experience with us. Hopefully we hear from you soon.

Hi,

I understand that missing consignment is coming within next 10 business days. Will be satisfied if that is the case. Cheers Keith

2000x1000x41 Karaka colored raised garden bed