Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits

Poor Customer Service

I came on to this site to read reviews to find out what others thought of your product as I was very interested in purchasing. I have now changed my mind due to the way you reply to people on this review website. People seem to have genuine concerns and in your response to them you not only attack them personally you go straight into defence mode that it must be the customers fault. The person responding here to people is not doing your business any favours and as a result will spend my money elsewhere. Stop being so condescending and care about your customers.

No Service or Communication

Vegepod is a great concept and product, however if there is no support from them. Its only when you do something wrong is when they communicate and never reply to any emails or phone calls. Their service surely does not stack up to the "50,000+ happy customers". I hope that if anyone is going to purchase one that they don't need any support because there is none to get!!!!

Del

DelNew South Wales

All good

Have a medium and just got a small one had a few insects not to bad you have to look at new seedlings before you put in got the small one for herbs only I have had good veg all sorts good fun with good results both with tables and wheels so l can move them about for the sun

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Vegepod Raised Garden Bed Kits compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Faulty stand

Purchased in December 2020 for $609.00.

Roger

RogerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A great concept that delivers great veg.

Purchased in March 2016.

was hoping for better veggies!

Set up my vegepod at my cabin in southwest British Columbia. Didn't need the irrigation line as we get lots!!! of rain.. Herbs grew really well but alas the slugs managed to find their way in and ate my cabbages which initially looked great. Tried some cherry tomatoes but the 2 plants outgrew the large size container.
Nest year will wrap some copper around the legs so the slugs won't climb up and in and will stick to small growing veggies and herbs.. Even though it wasn't a great success it was still fun trying

Purchased in October 2019.

Nadine

NadinePerth, WA

I'm very pleased

Purchased in October 2020 at Flybuys.

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product great customer service

I ordered the large Vegepod after much research. I contacted their customer service with a few questions and Kate was awesome and replied very quickly. It arrived in Melbourne just 4 days after I ordered, that was impressive as we are currently in Corona lock down. Easy to put together. I made a frame inside to train Tomatoes. Can't wait to now plant it out. Great product.
Darren

Purchased in September 2020.

LeahbelSydney, NSW

LOVE THE CONCEPT BUT THERE ARE A FEW FLAWS

Purchased in July 2020 for $600.00.

Feedback

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a Vege Pod but have been put off by the defensive/reactive replies to customer feedback from the company. I would suggest Vege pod appoint a representative to manage negative comments, someone who understands and empathises with customer feedback.

MarisaWright

MarisaWrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great concept but not pest-free

Purchased in May 2020.

D Laverne

D LavernePaddys River 2620, ACT

Great Concept

Received so fast. Grandson set up large unit in an hour, no issues! Very pleased with instructions. So easy to do. Can't wait to see veggies growing. Thank you so much

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Simon H.Vegepod

Thanks so much for your review! Given your effusive praise we were wondering if you meant more than 3 stars? :)

Chris HancockPerth, WA

canopy material too small

This is the second large Vegepod I've bought. I was happy with the first but this last one has left me depressed. Since it took weeks to be delivered I've tried my level best to fit the material over the canopy frame rather than request a replacement. I've been at it for two days.
I am not sure a custodial sentence is appropriate, but whoever made these frustratingly small pieces of material needs to at least do a couple of days hard labour, as I have done.

Purchased in March 2020.

Deborah H.

Deborah H.Perth, WA

Disappointed, bugs still eating my plants

Purchased in February 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $538.80.

Sue D

Sue DHunter Region, NSW

5 STAR product and 5 STAR service

Absolutely thrilled with our LARGE VEGEPOD and truly blown away by the 24 hr turnaround in replacement of two of the pods that had been damaged in the delivery process. The staff were extremely helpful and apologised for any disappointment and inconvenience that we may have suffered and immediately took steps to rectify the problem. You will go far with this wonderful level of customer service, Vegepod. Many thanks, Sue

Purchased in April 2020 at Vegepod online .

Wary Consumer

Wary ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Limited life of some components, flawed design

Purchased in February 2016 at Mitre 10 for $349.00.

Amazing results

We purchased 2 medium and 1 large Vegepod 2 days before NZ went into our covid 19 lock-down. We already had punnets of Bok-Choy, Broccoli, carrots, silver-beet, Spinach etc. 3 weeks later we are taking leaves off the silver-beet and spinach and have also pulled and eaten 2 Bok-Choy. The growth and health of the plants is amazing, with little to no time spent looking after them, just a quick watering. Totally recommend these pods. Wayne NZ.

Purchased in March 2020 at Mitre 10.

Janet T

Janet TSydney, NSW

Holes, notches or zip ties

I used the video to assemble my pod and trolley with no problems. Easy to follow. Unfortunately the video talks about putting together the wicking drains using holes and notches to click together. My pack contained 6 drains all with holes, none with notches. Have since found out that this is old stock that uses zip ties to connect them. People at Vegepod, could you just update your instructions please as I thought I’d been given a pack which was faulty. I can now finish completing the pod assembly using the ties to put them together. Other than this, so far, so good! Looking forward to planting!
And also, I didn’t have any written instructions to follow in my pod, so maybe need to look into this as well.

Purchased in April 2020.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive Customer Service

The exceptional Customer service received by Pete at Vegepod is to be congratulated. Very prompt emails and positive responses each time. He thinks of the customer first and endeavours to rectify any issues or problems in a positive and polite manner. Thank you

Poor packaging, poor instructions

Haven't had the chance to use it yet, but the bolts and wingnuts were loose in the box, and the box was damaged when we received it. Lost some of that hardware out of the box opening I suspect. Also the instructions were missing how to put together the wicking wells. Luckily I was intelligent enough to figure it out on my own. Some of us prefer to follow written instructions, not video instructions.

Purchased in February 2020 at Indianapolis Home Show.