Jaguar F-Type

Jaguar F-Type (2012-2019)

Also referred to as: Jaguar F-Type 2018 and Jaguar F-Type 2020.
4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Sports Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

If you want sensible, buy a Porsche. If you want thrilling, buy a V8 F-Type!

I have had my V8 F-Type for 3 years and enjoy it just as much today as when I bought it. Probably much more.
Originally having ordered it sight unseen, I was appalled by its ridiculously tiny boot totally unsuited for touring, relegating it to day trips only, it's cramped cabin and unbelievably heavy weight for an aluminium sports car. I have gradually gotten more used to most of these and although I still think the packaging is badly flawed I am now driving it as my daily car most days because it is just such a pleasure to drive. It is wonderfully powerful and the noise... the noise.... it is just out of this world!
It is still heavy, (and feels it) and I cannot forgive the utter stupidity of a designer who would put a car on the market with a space saver spare which filled the entire boot so that if the spare had to be used, there would be no way that the old wheel and tyre could be carried. (It would have to be left by the side of the road! Dumb!) But all is forgiven when I am behind the wheel enjoying the top down and the wonderful acceleration and sound of this gorgeous car.
If you want sensible, buy a Porsche. If you want thrilling, buy a V8 F-Type!

BodyRoadster