Ford Mustang

See the Best Sports Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mustang IS Muscle

I use the car for leisure as well as going to work. It is such a pleasure to drive.
I bought this from Cumberland ford blacktown. Very friendly staff.
The only thing which bothers me is the wiper.. When cleaning the windshield manually and lifting the wiper it scratches the hood. I think this a design flaw and Ford should take care of it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Cumberland Ford - Blacktown for $53,000.00.

Noise Level
Boot Size
Features
Comfort

Definitely a Head Turner

Waited a whole year for my car to come. Beautiful car! Bought the GT Convertible. The engine sound at ignition blows you away! The little things like the Pony hologram when you unlock the doors, the way the dash starts up with the Pony just make it all so special! Although it's a convertible, the boot space is the largest I have seen in any convertible! The fuel consumption is no where near its label.. literally 'drinks like a horse'! The gear changes are a little jerky/rough. There are also other little annoying things of the car, compared to the other cars we have.. Like the hand-brake being on the passenger side; the wing mirror itself is in a 'blind spot', the rear panel is really tiny.. and activation of the roof is a joke.. it's got a manual hatch lock! The seats are classified as 'electronic', but it only slides forward and back, does NOT adjust the backrest! Backrest is manually adjusted. The Seat belt in the front seats is located in the frame, not very convenient for a convertible. Passengers in the back seat have a hard time trying not to trip over when climbing in and out of the car. Back seat is quite roomy compared to the other 2 convertibles we have. The sound system is a Shaker, but it's really quite bad. Flat, no base, but heck, just listen to the engine! For that price, you get a V8 sports car, I guess you can't complain!

BadgeGT Convertible
Date PurchasedApr 2017

Nothing puts a smile on your face like this car!

This thing is just so much fun. Got the GT (v8) manual and it puts a silly grin on my face every time I drive it.

Unlike 99% of the bland econoboxes and pretend suv's dotting our streets this thing has personality. Is it loud? Yup, and it doesn't care. Obviously it's fast, but any car can be fast, it's more about the sounds, the attitude, the feel.

It is the most refined exquisitely engineered car in the world? Nope, and when you drive it you won't care a bit - it's a traditional American muscle car, and proud of it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Perfect sports car drives supa fast

Bought this off a mate for half the cost of new. Handles very well on highways but won't take it out if it's raining so I don't damage the paint. Turning is good and parts are easy to find online. Had a faulty headlight plug but was easy to fix myself cut and connect a new one

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Lots of fun

I bought the GT manual mustang bout 8 months ago. It's a great car, and lot's of fun. I have two children, and they both fit in the back quite easily. My sister has a toyota 86 and my children would have no chance of fitting into the back of that.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Instant classic. Tickford modified.

I went to a Ford dealer to look at a work van and came home with a new Mustang. It was love at first sight, the car scared hell out of my wife as a passenger and she laughed like a little kid when she drove it. She still giggles when she beats me to the drivers seat and rumbles up the street.. The pony oozes street appeal and it has the tough cred to back it up.

Ours is a Tickford, that is, it has been modified by Tickford to produce some 500 Horsepowers and 600 torques. It is also fitted with H&R Suspension, 20 inch wheels and a 3 inch stainless exhaust system.

So it goes, really really quick.

The looks and the emotions are one thing. Looking at this car subjectively is hard to do but here I go.

Great seating and comfort. Restricted vision out the front from that massive bonnet. ( dont buy it if you find this a problem). It is an easy car to drive.
The car is loaded with many features such as heated rear vision mirrors and rear park assist, clever interior lighting and an awesome media system.
Heated and cooled seats, dual A/C, multi function steering wheel, cute little ponies get projected onto the ground at night from the mirrors. Key less entry and start and the key does things such as roll down the windows, unlocks the boot and sets up the security system.

Awesome performance, magic auto gear box and acceptable fuel economy. Very comfortable and quite roomy, at least for the front passengers. I did 1500 klms of driving over a weekend and it was a pleasure. The boot space is very good and the rear seats lay down so you can fit a heap of luggage in there.

My Tickford handles like it is on rails and the massive brakes and just amazing. Our exhaust sounds like a tough V8, it rumbles and barks and is spine tingling when you blast through a tunnel with the windows down. The 20s are soo cool and the suspension is taught but also lowered by 25mm all round.
It has a great stance, the rears are 295s and the fronts are 265s. The wheels and tyres are bad butt.

Down sides.

Every idiot, P Plater, Busted Commodore driver wants to race you.
(Luckily the rice burners leave you alone ( at least they do in my Mustang) ).

I have a rattle under the drivers door somewhere, it was there from new and Ford cant find or fix it.

I have a rattle in the headlining somewhere behind the passenger seat, Ford cant or dont want to fix it, it apparently disappears when they take it for a test drive, My car now has 3000 kays on the clock. This really bugs me.

The panel fit on mine apparently is really good, though the doors miss the body lines by a millimeter or so. My bonnet and front valance fit really well, I have seen others that are atrocious.

The body panels are really thin, rice paper thin. Lean against the car or depress a panel with the palm of your hand and it will deform. Obviously this is done to keep the weight down. I doesn't worry me, they are a cheap car and I accept it.

No spare.

No front parking sensors. This wasn't an issue when I bought the car, I overlooked such a simple and now common feature, I mean i'm buying a Mustang not a Hyundai. Now though, for a few bucks Ford should have included front parking sensors. The front air dam and splitter is prone to damage and I find myself having to reverse park most times to save it from steps and gutters etc.

My Speedo is out. It isn't due to my wheels as they have the same circumference as the standard wheels. The indicated speed is about 5 kays less than what a GPS is saying at 100 kph. This means you have to double guess your speed all the time and your heart is thumping when you drive past the Police or a speed camera.

The position of the cruise control buttons on the steering wheel. This annoys me. Why not on a stalk? I have to look down to see the off/ on button sometimes, it doesn't come easy to the hand. This is minor

Other than that we simply love our Pony. It is drop dead gorgeous. Little kids stop and look, other take photos.
The performance of our car is immense. I look forward to getting behind the wheel every single time. That feeling hasn't worn off, I doubt that it ever will. Value for money? Absolutely.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Awesome car - Don't worry about silly ANCAP rating!

Had my Mustang for 12 months now and still get the same thrill of driving it as I did when leaving the dealership. I noticed much improved fuel efficiency and performance from 3,000kms - after the engine had run in properly. Had the scheduled service and nil issues since purchase. Do yourself a favour and live out the dream - Buy a Mustang!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

If you don't enjoy driving one of these....ya not alive!

Awesome.... awesome and awesome..... the yanks know how to make a V8 and the 6speed works In with the well tuned coyote.....

Build quality is ok at best....

Is great value for how much car you get...

Aftermarket parts are expensive but I still buy em...

Our oz mustang has had quite a few things taken out compared to the US version

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Absolutely love my GT, but it isn't perfect

I recently purchased a MY17 (Dec 16 build, Feb 17 Reg) S550 Mustang which was a Ford Exec vehicle.
It was in excellent condition and still had that new car smell.

I have to admit this was not the car I ever thought I would own, I never really looked into how much they were until my wife told me my next car had to be no older than 2 years old. I am a car nut, I have owned a lot of cars over the years from a 57 Chev to a heavily modified WRX, but in recent years have been buying cheap 2nd hand cars to save money, but have been unreliable, hence the push for something new.

Enter, the Mustang.
When looking at cars in this price range, nothing else really came close unless to specs and performance unless you want the everyday SS, XR8 etc etc and I wasn't really that keen on them. I wanted something different and being a big fan of the 60s Mustangs thought why not go take a look.

I fell in love instantly.
I had already read all the online reviews, whinging videos of supposed knowledgeable car experts complaining about the 2 star rating and honestly couldn't care less about the fact it doesn't have a gaggle of autonomous or assistance features like lane change assist (if you need assistance changing lanes you probably shouldn't be driving at all). These types of cars don't need them, despite the new 2018 model now being released with a whole bunch of them because Ford caved into the bad reviews.

Enough blabbering, how does it perform?

It is amazing. 306kw from the 5litre Coyote engine is put to the ground through the 19inch wheels wrapped in 275 Pirelli P Zeros on the rear and 255s on the front. Even when already warm it seems like 295s would be a better choice as there is often a loss of traction with even a slightly more spirited take off than grandma mode. But at $450-$500 a tyre as it is, this would add a little more cost to maintenance and would mean moving to a 10inch wide wheel rather than the 9.5 inch.
(A little tip, there are plenty of people selling their stock wheels with good tyres for under the cost of new tyres alone, so I have purchased a set of wheels and tyres which were taken off a new car with less than 500kms for the price of 2 rear tyres and when time comes will simply swap them over and either keep the others as spares or sell them off and make some of that money back. Just make sure you check there is no damage to them)

The engine feels as though there is a lot of torque down low and despite the weight of the car hauls it along quite nicely off the line.

Even though mine unfortunately is an Auto (my wife cannot drive manual and I want this to be something both of us can enjoy) it still performs well. The flappy paddle shifters are in a good spot and work well. You dont need to be in Sport mode to take over the gear changes should you want to change them yourself.
Speaking of gear changes, gear changes are sharp and the multiple modes to play with do make a difference. I highly advise anyone who is not confident in their abilities avoid Race Mode unless you are on a track. With traction control off and the aggressive gearing it can be quite a handful and has caught me off guard a couple of times too. It is very different to driving a manual.

The exhaust is clearly quite restrictive as it is extremely quiet even for a stock exhaust, so an axle back will be the logical next step with Roush / Borla being the most obvious choices.

Driving to work just outside of the Melbourne CBD used 9.6L/100kms which was unexpected. This is not freeway but using Princes Hwy with relatively flowing traffic, in the afternoon however it was a different story but combined the round trip was still only 11.6L/100. Generally I am sitting at around 12-12.2 L/100kms for daily driving including some spirited lane changing.

The ride is quite firm, but having had a WRX with super hard coilovers for a few years now this is like gliding on pillows which my spine is very thankful of. But if you are used to driving a commodore or falcon, it might seem a bit harsh.

This is getting a little wordy so I will simply bullet point some more pros and cons below;
* the Digital section of the gauges needs more thought to it. My wifes 7 seater X-Trail has better features.
- Doesn't have a digital read out option of your speed which is handy for quick glances in this revenue raising state.
- Does not show what gear the car is in. It is a 6 speed gearbox but no where does it show what gear you are in like almost every other car on the road. The only time you see it is when you tap the paddles to engage manual mode.

* would be nice to have a view of at least the front of the car as well as rear. I dont even want to test and see if it will fit over those massive and destructive concrete lip smashers they have in car parks, so it would be nice to see whats happening in front of that massive nose.
Again, I am comparing it to my wifes now 4 year old Xtrail which has a view of all around the entire car including the handy gutter view which shows how close you are to the road gutters for when you don't want to scratch your 19" shiney wheels or aftermarket ones more so.

* the amount of idiots who want to race you or get right up your butt is annoying but comes with the territory of owning a car of this nature.

* interior plastics are hard, yes, but to be honest considering how much these cars cost, in my opinion it is fine and does not detract from the feel you get from being in the car with the cushiony soft leather seats.

There is no doubt about it, I love this car. From its styling to its performance it is almost a complete package and until they start releasing the Camaro here in RHD without the cost of conversion I will be enjoying it for at least the next few years before parking it up.

I enjoy cars for what they are and not who makes them. Whether you are a Red or Blue fan this car will bring a smile to your face and to anyone else in between.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Bit of a follow up... Since purchasing this vehicle I have done almost 6000kms in it and i still love driving it as much as I did on day 1. I love this car. It is far from perfect, but it is an amazing car which when you look at how much they cost and what else is in the same bracket, to me this comes out in front. Petrol figures over that KMs is 13.4 which is higher than the 12.7 they quote but thats because its far more fun to drive to try and maintain those targets. Loving it... looking to put on the exhaust soon and air filter

No regrets here

We really loved the 2017 Mustangs in Triple Yellow but never really considered owning one, that was until the local Ford Dealer had a Falcon GT Club car show which we went along to. In the yard was a yellow V8 GT Fastback, and within minutes we looked at each other and said Let's do it! The rest is history, absolutely love this car, all the negativity about 2 star crash rating and hard plastics in the interior mean nothing, really impressed by fuel economy. easily get 9.6l/100k on the long runs, handles like its on rails, sounds fabulous too.
Amazed at the attention it gets, kids seem to instantly identify with it and the excitement on their faces is worth a million bucks, this car is the most fun I've had for a long time. As others have said it just brings a smile to your face every time you use it. Probably has far more features in it than I'd ever use but it's still got that American Muscle Car feel to it. Love it love it love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

The most fun you can have in a car!

How do you describe a mustang? Exhilarating, fun, adrenaline, ?? yes all of the above, this car is simply the most fun you can have in a car, it drives like a dream, has enough power to shoot you to the moon, and gets the most stares from the people walking by than any car on the road. The cockpit.. I mean drivers seats feels like an aircraft, and simply looks divine, all the little touches make the interior look like its from a car costing twice as much. If you can afford it, don't care about having anymore than one passenger then go get one !

Even the 4CL turbo kicks ! Handles better and uses less fuel !

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Dream car

Mustang is my dream car and I always use to drive Mustang in Need for speed. Once its launched in Australia I straight away booked it and waited for 10 months to deliver. I got the car in Sep 2016 and never stopped smiling after... Its my dream car and I cant explain how I felt while taking delivery and driving it for first time. Its just amazing.

Mustang GT is one hell of a car if you forget 2 star ancap rating. Mustang is a modern muscle car and very well-styled Car that carries the Mustang heritage into a new era. The body and shape of the car is beautiful and got very impressive interiors. Fuel economy of the car is not bad on Freeways but in city traffic it struggles. Point is who cares for the mileage if you own V8, its all about the power.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Amazing car and a lot of fun

We decided to pull the trigger and get the 2017 GT Mustang and do not regret it one bit.

- Acceleration, performance and handling are exceptional, i don't think there's anything else in the price range that can compete. You can't help but smile as your head fly's back when putting your foot down.

- The body and shape is just beautiful, combo of nice curves and aggressive angles.

- Start-up rumble / noise is very satisfying and cabin is surprisingly quiet when driving.

- Interior is very comfortable and looks and feels deluxe, my only complaint is that they didn't go with the padded leather on the top window sill where you rest your arm, instead it's a firm plastic which is unfortunate. Boot space is also massive.

- Fuel economy isn't near as bad as i thought it would be for the V8, obviously the more fun you have the fuel you'll drink, but at the moment im averaging 12.5 L / 100kms and i drive it pretty hard. And when on a good freeway run, it drops down to 11 ish L.

For me the only negatives i have are:

- Again the armrest

- Lack of a few features that the US model has, e.g. no trunk subwoofer (although we have the 9 speaker system, bass still lacks), no spare tyre in the trunk, no line lock or launch control modes, no hood vents.

As a side note Courtney & Patterson Ford were amazing to deal with, real nice team and made the experience a breeze and special.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good car

We have not had this car for long although it's a good car and my parents have fun driving it.. its good quality and I feel safe to be in the car
The overall ride is pretty smooth
Its a great car I love most ford brands and especially this specific car

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Try wiping the smile off your face

Although I do not own a Ford Mustang, having driven one for a few days ranging from heavy Sydney traffic to open highways and backroads, I became well acquainted with this American icon.
First up, I could not stop smiling while driving this car. The Mustang is truly a Big Mac when it comes to muscle car offerings. The car looks super aggressive and has a very distinct styling which really sets it apart from the dime a dozen typical Australian V8's. The 5.0L Coyote V8 doesn't disappoint and makes for a grand tourer that eats up the highway miles with ease. It is very sure footed and feels really at home on those long sweeping highway runs.
Some of the interior plastics and materials feel a little cheap, and it seems Ford also couldn't be bothered to change the location of the cup holders for right hand drive making it rather annoying to use, but this car is all about the experience and the Mustang serves it up in one great, big, super sized meal. I didn't find the fuel consumption all that bad and returned a respectful 9.7L/100 out on the highway. This car make driving fun again and for that, it is worthy of 5 stars.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Miles of Smiles.

The car is absolutely amazing to drive. It is a high performance vehicle with great handling abilities. The start up noise together with the exhaust sound is perfect. It has great features. The cabin is comfortable and it feels like you are in an Aircraft. If you are worried about the fuel, by a Prius. The power is enormous. It is value for money!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Best Car I Have Owned

It's a great car I love driving it. It's extremely fun and every time I walk to get in it puts a smile on my face.
Yes it's thirsty
Yes it's chunky
It doesn't have million driving assist gadgets
And it won't park itself
But it's a dream V8 with a beautiful sound I love it!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Has the Presence

Not the top end of town in dollars or quality but has the "it factor ". i have owned 4 Mustangs, I purchased this for reliability, ease of use and bang for buck, which you certainly get. Yeah the plastic interior on door cards and consol is a bit commercial/ industrial and it doesn't have the leather quality of the European marques or the refinement but you know what, everyone looks at them on the road! They drive very well and go hard albeit lousy fuel consumption. It's funny, the guy delivering the car to me took the yellow fuel consumption sticker off the front windscreen and said to me, "See this? It ain't gonna happen" LOL . You don't buy a Mustang for the fuel economy unless you buy the embarrassing ecotech 4 cylinder version, not a real Mustang anyway. Very happy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Dream come true

This car is absolutely a bullet. I owned this as 62nd order in Australia. 2016 version. I love this beast and also amount of power it has, just simply pure. I have recommended few other friends and insisted to purchase this ride as well. And they have.

Next dream would be to grab a latest Shelby GT500. And would be a great experience.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Mustang is happiness

We purchased the 4 cylinder version, leading up to the release of the car, we have been a little unsure of the some of the things being said on the internet about this car, in particular the lack of noise and interior cabin quality. When we finally got our car, we were overwhelmed, all our concerns turned into joy. Every time we ride in the car, it bring a huge smile to our face. The styling is just amazing, like a work of art. Interior is all leather, although there are still plastic pieces here and there, but they have been cleverly positioned, wherever you touch there won't be much plastic. For a 4 cylinder, it sounds GREAT, it sounds like a WRX. It drives very very quick as well.

BadgeEcoBosot Fastback
Date PurchasedAug 2016

Any reason why they don't make a manual in the convertible for the Oz market?
they do... it's cheaper than the auto.. although the auto has like a tip-tronic function .. basically you can switch to manual modeI just went to the Ford website and the only option for the convertible is the 10 speed auto. Only the Fastback has the 6 speed manual.

To any Mustang owner who changed tyres. Do you have to do it at the dealer to reset tpms? Or do Tyre shop do it? My tyres are soon due for a change and would like to hear insights?
No you don't have to. You can adjust the pressure in the system manually.

Did any of the owners who left comments worry about not having a full-sized spare ? All my larger cars over the years have and I would consider that essential when buying.
I have a space saver 18" spare with my Ecoboost Mustang. Even then I would not use it if I get a flat around urban areas. I will call roadside assist of which I have it for free for 7 years with unlimited call outs (comes quite often on offer when Ford does offers in conjunction with RACV). Better putting back a stock tyre than risk ruining the limited slip diff the car is equipped with. Reason I have the space saver (or if you buy a GT get a full size one) is in the unlikely event of breaking down in the bush (who takes a mustang to the bush really?!) I would put space saver one and slowly wheel it to nearest tyre shop.Hi Andy, I do worry, a bit, but then the car from new comes with Roadside assist that is supposed to get you home if you get a flat. You also get a compressor and a bottle of tyre goo that is supposed to fix a flat. I have many other cars and I can say I have changed a tyre on the side of the road only once in my 30 years of driving. Sure I have had tyres replaced at the tyre shops due to slow leaks or tears. If the Pony is to be a daily driver and this is still a problem there are Australian companies that have spare manufactured for exactly this and it fits neatly in the hole in the boot. I would have preferred a bigger fuel tank to go with the deleted spare.It does come with the can of goo and a compressor, but we chose to buy the Aussie made spare wheel kit. Fits into wheel well OK, comes with the factory jack kit. So far haven't needed it. At least there is the peace of mind it's there if needed.

Ford Mustang FN Convertible (No Badge) (2018-2019)Ford Mustang FN Convertible GT (2018-2019)Ford Mustang FN Fastback (No Badge) Automatic (2018-2019)Ford Mustang FN Fastback (No Badge) Manual (2018-2019)Ford Mustang FN Fastback GT Automatic (2018-2019)Ford Mustang FN Fastback GT Manual (2018-2019)Ford Mustang FN Fastback BULLITT (2018-2019)Ford Mustang FM Convertible (No Badge) (2014-2017)Ford Mustang FM Convertible GT (2014-2017)Ford Mustang FM Fastback (No Badge) Automatic (2014-2017)Ford Mustang FM Fastback (No Badge) Manual (2014-2017)Ford Mustang FM Fastback GT Automatic (2014-2017)Ford Mustang FM Fastback GT Manual (2014-2017)
CategorySports Cars and ConvertibleSports Cars and ConvertibleSports CarsSports CarsSports CarsSports CarsSports CarsSports Cars and ConvertibleSports Cars and ConvertibleSports CarsSports CarsSports CarsSports Cars
Starting Price $59,490$74,709$52,990$49,990$66,259$62,990$73,688
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticManualAutomaticManualManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticManualAutomaticManual
Drive TypeRear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Wheels19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars3 Stars2 Stars2 Stars
Doors2222222222222
Seats4444444444444
Fuel Consumption9.5 L/100km12.7 L/100km9.5 L/100km8.5 L/100km12.7 L/100km13 L/100km12.5 L/100km9.4 L/100km12.7 L/100km9.3 L/100km8.5 L/100km12.6 L/100km13.1 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 59 L61 L59 L59 L61 L61 L61 L59 L61 L59 L59 L61 L61 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.3L8 Cylinder 5L4 Cylinder 2.3L4 Cylinder 2.3L8 Cylinder 5L8 Cylinder 5L8 Cylinder 5L4 Cylinder 2.3L8 Cylinder 5L4 Cylinder 2.3L4 Cylinder 2.3L8 Cylinder 5L8 Cylinder 5L
Max Power224kW @ 5700rpm339kW @ 7000rpm224kW @ 5700rpm224kW @ 5700rpm339kW @ 7000rpm339kW @ 7000rpm345kW @ 7000rpm233kW @ 5700rpm306kW @ 6500rpm233kW @ 5700rpm233kW @ 5700rpm306kW @ 6500rpm306kW @ 6500rpm
Max Torque441Nm @ 3000rpm556Nm @ 4600rpm441Nm @ 3000rpm441Nm @ 3000rpm556Nm @ 4600rpm556Nm @ 4600rpm556Nm @ 4600rpm432Nm @ 3000rpm530Nm @ 4250rpm432Nm @ 3000rpm432Nm @ 3000rpm530Nm @ 4250rpm530Nm @ 4250rpm
Country of ManufactureUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
Safety Features
Extra Features
  • Telescoping Steering Wheel
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateJan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Sep 2014Sep 2014Sep 2014Sep 2014Sep 2014Sep 2014
Discontinuation dateDec 2017Dec 2017Dec 2017Dec 2017Dec 2017Dec 2017