Subaru BRZ

Subaru BRZ (2012-2020)

Also referred to as: Subaru BRZ 2019 and Subaru BRZ 2021. (No Badge), Hyper Blue, Premium, etc...

Amy c

Amy cSydney, NSW

Perfect for the younger crowd

Currently I use this car to get to work and cruise it on the weekends. Great for national parks. I drive almost every day. Needs to be serviced every 9 months or when it hits a certain amount of ks (can’t remember how much because the 9 months always comes first for me). never any issues with the car, is certainly a beast of a thing. Hard for older members of life to get in and out.

TransmissionAutomatic
    Date PurchasedJan 2014
    bigmac

bigmacFAIRFIELD WEST. SYDNEY

It seemed like a good idea at the time but...

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    PP07

PP07Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR A BEAUTIFUL CAR

Bought this car from Furntree Gully Nissan. It was a fantastic service. Sales team was really good and cooperative to get the car on time. They even came to my place to take the car giving a loan car for our private use and bought the car following day. It is a fantastic little car and a very fun car to drive. Fuel economy is very good. Thank you very much.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Sports Cars

Find out how Subaru BRZ compares to other Sports Cars

Jake

JakeAdelaide

Great car at a good price point

Really enjoy this car, has a smooth sporty ride. It is fun but also economical and reliable. The handling is great, although it could do with a little more power. Dashboard is quite boring and basic - I have added my own aftermarket display unit. Great value for money as it is a lot cheaper than a lot of other sports cars

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    renault megane

renault meganesydney

Great perforamnce and handling for a cheap price

Look this is a sports car. This isnt something you get if you value practicality. That being said I daily drove this thing for 2 years with no issues. The rear seats are too small to seat adults they are very useful for storage.
    Great handling, rear wheel drive, slow acceleration but this thing is made for corners - not the 1/4 mile

Date PurchasedMar 2013
    Jenny

JennyLeederville

Better than a Go Kart !

Bought this little car about 3 months ago now and have never been as happy to drive ! It is so fun and easy to drive even on the tiniest roads.
    It's incredibly low consumption as well which is surprising for a sports car. Only issue would be the lack of space at the back if you have passengers !
    I fully recommended it if you like fun cars and don't want to spend too much money.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Bryan Kho

Bryan KhoAU

Great Car albeit a little slow

Great handling, not too fast but quick enough around town
    Decent legroom, Not that great entertainment system for the money you pay but alright for me.
    Reliable from the day I purchase so I can't comment on that.
    Will I buy it again if I had the chance.
    Some qualms but I would.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Cody

CodyLiverpool

Perfect car for everyone.

Nothing better than SuBaru BRZ, I have one and my other two friends have one each. All second hand but still great performance. Fully recommend for sport car people. All my friend love this BRZ. For me BRZ compare to 86, BRZ more reliable than 86 and way cooler sport car. My second hand 2014 BRZ very worth for $27k. I'm so happy to drive it.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Find out how Subaru BRZ compares to other Sports Cars

MARK TILLER

MARK TILLERMelbourne

Great Car

Fun to drive, great handling, i love twisty roads in this car, the steering feels fantastic, not as fast as a golf r good ride comfort for a sports car, could do with a grippy tyres, like toyo rir, don't bother with the satnav, the auto gearbox is excellent,from a lexus is.

Ian

IanSydney

Great car, well developed from Subaru and Toyota and very nice to drive

Transmission6 speed manual