100% · 30%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for 97 Electrical? Claim your listing.

Deborah L.
Deborah L.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick & reliable service

Great service from Jake today. Rang this morning to have 2 ceiling downlights replaced - non urgent. Done by 2pm. Jake arrived on time, pleasant, quick, & reliable.
Would gladly recommend and will use again.
Happy Camper
Happy CamperSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

97 Electrical was AWESOME!

Jake from 97 Electrical installed a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries 3.5kW aircon unit in our home. His work ethic was of a very high standard, cleanliness after the job is great, listens to what you are wanting, informative and a wealth of knowledge.
For a young man he is amazing. I highly recommend 97 Electrical, Jake was awesome!
Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts

VERY GOOD JOB DONE

This young electrician has only been running his own business about 4 months but he is a Professional . He rang to give a updated time than rang he was running a little late because of a big job he was doing. His prices were less than my last electricial contractor and he was very pleasant to deal with and he cleaned up his mess. I will be using him again and I have put his number in my phone and I would recommend him . He fixed lights in our exhaust fan ,fitted lights up our inside stairwell and replaced lights in both of our bathrooms. This young guy even checked a ceiling fan that had a wobble and tighten the screws on it for free .