Meg

MegPerth, WA

Very Impressed

Called WA Plumbers at around 8am, had a plumber out and the job fixed by 10:30 (hot water system needed repair). Great communication. Very impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Chris F.

Chris F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast & efficient

Would definitely recommend this company for plumbing. We had an issue with a toilet cistern. and opted to replace the whole thing after being quoted for 3 different options by the trades-person, who completed the job within a couple of hours of us making the call and kept us informed of his probable arrival time. The trades-person was very patient whilst we discussed our options, friendly and helpful and triple-checked that everything was working perfectly before leaving, as well as cleaning up beautifully and taking the old cistern and associated parts away with him.

Expensive Plumbing

As a previous client of SameDayTrades, I asked for a quote to install copper pipe for an outside tap. This entailed joining the new pipe toan existing outside standpipe. the length of pipe was 6.0 metres. The quote was for $900! When I expressed disbelief, the quote went down to $600.
I rejected that, went to Bunnings and bought the copper pipe and compression fittings for less than $100 and did the job myself in about one hour. Very disappointed in this blatent attempt at overcharging.

Excellent very helpful

He was very patient (hearing problem I have) and spoke clearly with me and patient when he had to repeat information. I advised and offered look into doorbell if being electrical.

Rebecca C.

Rebecca C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with service

Would recommend this company for plumbing. Very efficient friendly and great communication. Had an issue with plumbing and they were friendly and prompt always keeping me informed. Would use them again

Roslyn

RoslynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good job

The plumber was polite, efficient, helpful and did an excellent job.
He arrived on time and explained everything well. He cleaned up his mess afterwards.
Thank you very much for the assistance.

Charles F.

Charles F.Perth, WA

Job done! Not once but three times!

Allan professionally and swiftly diagnosed the plumbing problem and had it fixed pronto! There was a small hiccup the following day and he returned with his expertise and solved the issue with haste and thoroness. Very pleased, will be using samedaytrades again for sure...

Customer C.Same Day Trades

Excellent job, very friendly and efficient!

Everything finished in one hour and the details of job is clearly explained about the different alternative solutions available for me to choose. Very professional and friendly. Quality of work is great!

Magus

MagusPerth, WA

Skilled plumber

Skilled plumber and great service. I have 4 stars only as it took them afew days to respond / attend and not the same day as their name suggests. I would use the services again without hesitation.

mark c.

mark c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service great price

the electrician that came out looked at the job gave me a very good price i agreed and he did the job perfect he was on time friendly very professional and gave me all the info of the company for future jobs as a pensioner I couldn't be more happy and would recommend them to anyone needing electrical plumbing and air-conditioning thank you so much

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plumber

Came out, indentfyed the problem quickly, fixed it on the spot. Very polite, cleaned up the mess, had a chat explaining what he did. Would recommend 100% all day long

Customer C.Same Day Trades

Excellent and efficient service !!

Great service from same day trade! Originally planned to just have a quote from one of the workmen and afterwards was pleasantly surprised that the job could be completed right then! Great work quality also!

Great company

Prompt, friendly and helpful. Go above and beyond to get the job done with a good outcome achieved. Would definitely recommend their plumbing service to others. Just waiting for the follow up promised to finish the job

Mathew A.

Mathew A.Perth, WA

This is perfect

Great job guys very pleased with the work and the products. Very helpful and polite. Very neat and tidy and even cleaning up after yourself. Will be recommending you guys to everyone. Thanks

Fantastic!

Turns out we weren’t connected to the mains - sewage drained into a sinkhole for 30yrs. Problem was literally never heard of before. The diagnosis/solution was done within a day. Brilliant!

Rhys

RhysSouth Australia

Best in Adelaide

I’ve used same day trades three times and every time I’ve been extremely happy with the service, great work, fair prices and very friendly service!
Will always use same day trades

Michelle V.

Michelle V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job.

The guys did a great job.
They were polite and respectful. Upfront and honest when they found further issue that needed attention. Cleaned up after the job. Very happy with work done.

Katey

KateyPerth, WA

Good Job

Nice young man, very informative and polite. We were very happy with job he did. Very efficient service and will use again if we need any plumbing work done in our apartment.

Diane

DianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Query

Job no 32168
Have had a locked drain repaired (sewerage) on 8 Sep 20. Half an hour work and charged $500, was not issued with a detailed invoice, just a quote for future work. Please send detailed invoice.

Always delivers ...Great Job

Great service, price and professionalism always from Same Day Trades. I have had Chris help me with my electrical work twice and has always been awesome. Would highly recommend them.

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.asked

I had a plumbing job done on 13/1/20 - Job # 21929. I have received your tax invoice but it doesn't
show itemized amounts only a final total. I would like you to arrange to send me more details of the account. eg labor costs & materials. My Tax Invoice is 11528
Lorraine

Mark C

Mark Casked

Hi guys looking at going out on my own and was thinking of putting my business through hear. I was wondering if there is someone to talk more about this to, just to find out some more information about the services you could supply.

Good Afternoon MarK C!

Thank you for the question!
For all your plumbing and electrical needs feel free to call us on 1300 476 422.

Kindest Regards,

The Customer Care Team!

Timothy A.

Timothy A.asked

On the 23rd September 2019, I ordered an electrician to install a telephone point in the wall.
The wire was there so it was only a matter of connection and a few plastic parts.
It took no more than 20 minutes from the time he walked in to the time he left.
Charge was $235.00.
My address is 40 Ralston Street, Largs Bay. Phone 0428 986 862.
Please provide a detailed account and fully explain how 20 minutes relates to this charge?
Tim Arland

Good Afternoon Tim,

It was great to have a chat to you in regards to the work we have done.
I am so glad that we have managed to resolve the issues you have had.

I look forward to talking to you again.

The Customer Care Team.