Gail Sant

Gail SantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Replace 2 toilets

Very professional workers who worked without break. They were courteous and left everything clean and tidy. They were polite and I am pleased with the results. Thankyou.
Prepared to come back if I have any concerns.

Wayne G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very unreliable

Three phone calls by the company postponing their response to an urgent repair on my air conditioner which they actually installed. Very unacceptable. I think they would do much better if they subcontracted somebody else for urgent air conditioning callouts.

Wayne G.

Well thanks. Just hoping it all goes well. Which I am sure you will do your best to do. And if it does, I am happy to change my review or write another one.

Efficient and friendly

The plumbers were prompt, friendly, efficient with providing a good outcome and very tidy. Good communication meantI was well informed of what needed attention and any follow up needed. Thanks

BJ1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent job

Plumber was up front about old toilet and yes i agreed it needed replacing. He was able to do the replacement straight away. All installed and old toilet taken away and cleaned up perfectly. Had same job done 2 years ago in other toilet and no problems there. Compatible charge with first job. Have used in the past with hot-water replacement and charge was the same as other plumbers as its the Hot Water unit that cost the most not the installation. Very Satisfied.

BJ1

Hi , Its actually Bruce Hockley not Pamela. Can you amend your records Please. Thanks heaps Bruce.

FerdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The pircs to replace bathroom tap very high

The plumber advised me to replace my bedroom tap with the new one I have $636? And he went to charge me $45 for out call consedring when I booked the job they advised me No out call fees?
I did get anther plumber the follow day and just cost me $185.90 and it takes him one hour.

Hi,
You contacted me and offer me $50 to remove my comment. I am not interested. My comment is true and I believe I should don't experience that or any one else. Fix your problem, you will get better reviews?
Don't contact me again. P

Rosemaree

RosemareePerth, WA

Pricing method doesn't work me - won't use again!

Dina

DinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Leaking water pipe

My phone call was answered promptly. The first couple of numbers i rang were just ringing and no response. I was informed of when they will come and the repair was also done earlier as I have requested.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

My contact with both the office staff and Ben, the plumber who attended, was timely, professional & courteous. Ben called to advise me when he was 1/2 hour from my home, completed the work quickly & left the work space clean & tidy when he had finished.

Kaye Sheppard

Kaye Sheppard

Thankyou....

Great service, on time, pleasant and left everything neat and tidy. A job well done. Thanks. Will definitely use Same Day Tradies again, for any future plumbing issues we have .

Ellen B.

Ellen B.Perth, WA

Professional Work

The emergency pipe repair (later replacement) was done, quickly, efficiently, at a reasonable price, and the company took all of our concerns and questions seriously. Highly recommended and will definitely call back for future jobs.

sue

suePerth, WA

Fantastic Plumber

Very helpful & advised with problem efficiently. I liked being given a time frame & call when they are on their way so as not to be waiting all day . First time we have used and definitely recommend & will call again when needed .

Great friendly service. Thank you

This was my first time using Same Day Trades. The tradesman was very friendly, on time and a did a very thorough job. I would use them again. Thank you

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Great service, professional tradesman.

Fast, friendly service. Professional work carried out with minimal mess or rubbish. Install was carried out and finished within a few hrs. Would recommend the business to anyone needing emergency service.

Martin M.

Martin M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Plumbers and Electricians. A+++

I have personally used Same Day Trades now about 5-6 times. Great guys, honest and very professional. Highly recommend.

They have completed external plumbing (blocked drain and broken drain repairs) and internal (bathroom leaks and bathroom plumbing).

The plumbers always call when on the way. Office is friendly and efficient. Tradesman are qualified, friendly and hardworking.

Haps BassetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Joke not service

It is a joke, not a service. For the cleaning pipe, the so-called expert wanted $350 using acid from Bunnings worth it $15. This service could be done in 5 minutes. I politely decline superior service and now I am getting SPAM from them. Do not use their service not worth money!

Haps Basset

As I said, I am not going to use your services and remove me form SPAM list
Haps

Pauline

PaulineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The service call was very prompt. The service was very quick and the staff member was very courteous, helpful, friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend this service to friends and family.

Pamela

Pamela

Rang to let me know when he was coming got here in stated time. Didn’t need to do any work so only charged call out fee which I found was very honest of the tradesman

Busted water pipe

Awesome job. Cheers fellas
Job went smooth as. Can’t fault anything. Polite and quality tradesmen ship. Thinking of getting my air conditioner serviced from same company as am very pleased with plumbers work.

Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Fast efficient and just great service, will call again if needed and will recommend to all our friends and relatives. Great phone customer service as well. Congratulations for having excellent work ethics. Keep up the good work.

Nelly

NellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't fault it!

Everything about the service was impeccable. From the first enquiry to the final job done. The entire process was very professional and i cannot fault it. The electricians that came were on time, to the minute in fact, and were very polite, they made me feel comfortable. They were prompt, efficient and very tidy. After having many issues with trades grossly over quoting or not even answering my call, i am very pleased with the service i received today. I will happily refer your company and staff to all my family and friends. Thank you for your amazing service today.