Same Day Trades

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Same Day Trades

Mason
MasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and friendly staff

Colin provided great service and was a good chat to have. Would recommend him and this service plus they only took an hour after call before arrival! Very happy with what I received.

Lydia
LydiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

I was very impressed with the plumber that came out. He was friendly and very polite. I felt that we got value for money and the timing was ideal. I would highly recommend using them again.

the fox
the foxPerth, WA

Great service from Adam and Mathew, good advice and friendly, will definitely use again!!!

Honest and helpful service, and punctual Assessed the work required, submited quote and time frame to complete the job, would definitely use for further work,
Price also very competitive, and has an extra bonus they turned up!!!

Essential work job

Job order process was easy, response/timing was good.
Professionalism demonstrated by personable job technician Jamie exceeding my expectations given complex job on house circuit board. Great choice of smoke alarms appearance-wise.

Considerate service

We were listened to and given considered advice which helped us choose what course to take. The job was quietly and efficiently completed. The plumber and apprentice arrived exactly on time. They were both friendly and considerate. This is the second time that we have used Same Day Trades and are very happy indeed with this service.

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

Same day trades electricians came on time and called when on the way. Work and investigation was professionally undertaken with resolution and outcome beyond expectation. Would certainly recommend service to others .

Briedhe M.
Briedhe M.Perth, WA

Best Customer Service

Hands down the best customer service I have ever received. Extremely fair in pricing and they're all round service is incredible. Will go above and beyond to ensure the job is completed and that all options are discussed for what is best suited. I wouldn't use anyone else!

cdt
cdtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

So pleased with service and advice given. Would highly recommend to others. So helpful. Explained everything in great detail and l felt had my needs in thought. Was so professional in all aspects of job.

Janet
JanetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware!

My elderly mother asked for a quote to fix the washers on six taps, because of hammering in the pipes and some leaking. Not only did the tradesman ask to use her toilet during the visit, he then quoted her $690! Outrageous! She luckily asked us and our local handyman visited the same day and charged her $90!

Find out how Same Day Trades compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

The team arrived at the time we had been told to expect them. They were polite and friendly. We were informed of all they did. They did a thorough clean up when finished.

JBK
JBKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEWARE!!!

Blatantly overcharge and then refuse to give an itemised account which they are required to do legally.

And so you can discuss the bill reasonably.

I found this company difficult and unreasonable to deal with.

Very unpleasant experience. AVOID.

sue
sueadelaide

Great job

He was helpful and he will be welcome back for further jobs here in fact I would appreciate if he only comes as I don't like every tom dick an Harry here got to laugh no he knows what's been done here an will hopefully save me money another laugh plz thanks anyway Susan

Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Greg the plumber was great. Rang to say was early and could he come early which was fine with me. Gave me options & costs to solve my problems for the future but ultimately they were not suitable and too expensive for me. He unblocked my sink and cleaned up after himself. Great service and would recommend.

Anthony Babicci
Anthony BabicciMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

He was quick and friendly

Greg gave me several options as soon as he identified the real cause of my plumbing problems and made a plan to suit my pocket . He did a great job and was respectful of my home.

Lindsay Crimp
Lindsay CrimpPerth, WA

Very high standard.

The service was excellent . The workmen were brilliant . This was a really professional plumbing service .
They worked out a solution immediatly and provided 4 well costed and well explained solutions . I am most satisfied .