Same Day Trades

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Consumer Photos & Videos

plumber review

we had to call a plumber and he arrived the same day and fixed the blocked pipe and found other problems very good service only a bit pricy for pensioners

Great work and service

The two electricians were polite and friendly. They explained what was needed to fix switches and fire alarms. Also provided advice and quote on other work needed. Great work done.

Very fast and great service and price

Found the fault and fixed very nice and polite service men came when they said phoned in advance also gave advice on what else might need fixing in future with quote very happy thankyou

Excellent work once again

The work required was done in a timely and professional manner. The site left clean and tidy. Would recommend for sure and have them back again. Give them a go.

Monica

MonicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service

Greg provided me quality service and his manner was very personable. I also appreciated the detailed information and costings he provided so I might plan and budget for future work.

Peter D.

Peter D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plumbing Repair

I had a plumber from same day trades jet wash my storm-water pipes to clear a blockage last week. They were prompt and efficient and solved the problem with a minimum of fuss and within the quoted budget. Dion the plumber was courteous, efficient and very friendly.

Hi Peter,
We are so glad with your feedback it means a lot to us and we will be sure to pass this feedback onto Dion and the team :-)
Kind Regards,
Customer Care Team

Renovator

RenovatorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work, polite and punctual

Did exactly how I needed the work to be,provided technical advice with regards to how the job should be done, gave an exact price so I knew what the cost would be

Airconditioning service.

Friendly tradesman , he was helpful without being pushy, so we had a small electrical job done at the same time. He supplied good information. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Trish46

Trish46Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company.

The electrician who came to our house was very friendly and courteous you could not help but think what a lovely young man he was. He carried out the work with expediency and left everything spotless.

Good work

Very good and quick service . Gave 3 quotes that I could choose from for the job . Neat and tidy work done very polite and friendly service . Would recommend the company

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bidet install

Tradesman arrived on time and was well presented and polite. He quickly assessed the problem and promptly attended to the matter. He went the ' extra mile' to ensure all the other bidet connections were correctly installed. A job well done.

Extremely happy with service

Plumbing issues all sorted. Only took minutes to find the problem. Great customer service and will happily recommend this company to friends and family. Thanks to my extremely helpful and efficient plumber today!! :)

Di G

Di GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job well done.

Excellent same day service. Electrician used effective problem solving approaches.No time was wasted and manner friendly and responsive. Job was completed much more quickly than i thought with no fuss.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

The plumber (Greg, I think?) was clear about the works he would undertake and the costs involved, and got straight to it. Sorted our issue and left the bathroom nice and clean. Can’t fault the service we received.

ELIAS YOUSSEF

ELIAS YOUSSEFMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and friendly

This was the first time using same day trades and I am over the moon with the work that was carried out. We had two leaking toilets and one broken flush and within 2hrs, parts were ordered and the job was complete. Extremely friendly staff over the phone and in person. Tradie was very professional, honest and just a genuinely great bloke!

Recommend same day trades and will use them again if needed.

Too expensive

The plumber did his job but 467 dollors for just over a hours work is too much and he wanted the money befire he started the job 6 weeks lzyer the problem came back not happy

Good experience.

Good diagnosis. Comprehensive options offered. Responded with courtesy to our choice. Got on with it. Completed the job well. Ben was easy to deal with. We are happy customers. Thanks.

Adrian Bear

Adrian BearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Punctual, reliable and informative

Morgan arrived with a 20 min warning call on the same day (xmas eve).
Cleared the drain as best as possible on the spot and made plans with us for a more permanent fix

Excellent service

Couldn't fault the plumber nor his knowledge and methods
Greg was very curteous and professional and the result here found put my wife and my worst fears at ease. Would recommend your service to friends.

F Wattle

F WattleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

satisfied customer

I called Same Day Trades and they were so easy to deal with. They arranged appointment that was convenient for me, Morgan arrived on time, identified problem and organised follow up. Done without fuss and delay. Awesome service and I will definitely use again

Lorraine B.

Lorraine B.asked

I had a plumbing job done on 13/1/20 - Job # 21929. I have received your tax invoice but it doesn't
show itemized amounts only a final total. I would like you to arrange to send me more details of the account. eg labor costs & materials. My Tax Invoice is 11528
Lorraine

Mark C

Mark Casked

Hi guys looking at going out on my own and was thinking of putting my business through hear. I was wondering if there is someone to talk more about this to, just to find out some more information about the services you could supply.

Good Afternoon MarK C!

Thank you for the question!
For all your plumbing and electrical needs feel free to call us on 1300 476 422.

Kindest Regards,

The Customer Care Team!

Timothy A.

Timothy A.asked

On the 23rd September 2019, I ordered an electrician to install a telephone point in the wall.
The wire was there so it was only a matter of connection and a few plastic parts.
It took no more than 20 minutes from the time he walked in to the time he left.
Charge was $235.00.
My address is 40 Ralston Street, Largs Bay. Phone 0428 986 862.
Please provide a detailed account and fully explain how 20 minutes relates to this charge?
Tim Arland

Good Afternoon Tim,

It was great to have a chat to you in regards to the work we have done.
I am so glad that we have managed to resolve the issues you have had.

I look forward to talking to you again.

The Customer Care Team.