• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
JOHN M.

JOHN M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and reliable service.

After some communication lag the technician John came within 20 min of callback. The service was excellent and quick. Very well priced compared to another company. The technician was professional and informative. Will definitely use again.

Anna Nguyen

Anna NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly Service

John is a friendly and honest electrician. He arrived on time and advice me which option was best to fix the problem even if it was a minor job. I would recommend John to others.

Steve

Steve Sydney, NSW

Roy and his amazing team

Roy Paragalli and his boys turned up on time , confirmed the agreed scope , they finished on time and the job was perfect. I was kept up to date as the job progressed. They even dropped the key off to me at a friends as I could make it back in time. Hard to fault any of the service

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

James did a few jobs for us and we found him to be efficient, friendly, prompt and courteous.
Happy to call him again should we need to.
Many thanks
Margaret and Robert

John is a good, honest electrician.

A very prompt and reasonable quote. John appeared knowledgeable and experienced. It was reassuring to know the job was done properly. I'd recommend John to to others, as I would other Jim's readies.

Neville

NevilleSydney, NSW

Happy!

Duncan responded promptly. Even though I actually made a mistake , he was unfazed and completed the job fast and courteously. He suggested a solution to my needs, and made a great improvement.y

Rates and Fees

John Young from Jim’s Electrical was so professional, thorough and knowledgeable and questions I asked were treated respectfully and answered fully and the quote was well priced. I would recommend John to others.

Nicole B.

Nicole B.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable hardworking electrician

Found James to be very profession from phone enquire to completion and tidy up of worksite. Communicates well and very efficient and managed time well. Would totally recommend and definitely use again.

Excellent service

A quick and professional service for a small job. Chris called me within a few hours of submitting a request on the Jim's website. We discussed the job and he provided me with a quote same day. The job was reviewed again with me before work started. Very happy with the end result, and just as important, the work area was cleaned up when finished.

Find out how Jim's Electrical compares to other Electricians

Jon did an excellent job

Very thorough and intelligent approach to the problem. The task was handled expertly with friendly, expert service. I could not have asked for more and will use Jon again in the future.

Happy customer

The work was quickly and efficiently carried out by a personable young man who also fixed a couple of other small things, I was unable to do, at no extra cost,within the time frame.also very reasonably priced.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy service, great workmanship

Sparky turned up to compete a small job which included sourcing a light fixture. Took the time to explain my options and went on his way to sort it speedily.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job and very friendly!

Great job and very friendly! Installed our range hood quickly and professionally, including making a hole in the ceiling for the flue for no extra charge. Was very professional, helpful and nice. Our range hood is working perfectly and looks great.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chris from Jim’s Electical did a great job replacing my smoke alarms. I wasn’t happy with the smoke alarms I bought myself. He went out of his way to purchase the type of alarm I was after, and then installed them efficiently.

Mark T.

Mark T.Sydney, NSW

My electrician Duncan was great!

Duncan was very helpful in solving 4 electrical issues quickly with friendly service. Fixed a light switch, reattached a duct, changed two light globes and did things efficiently and with a good attitude. Payment was by cash or bank transfer.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

sensor lights, outside lights, and a few odd electrical jobs inside.

Jonathan was punctual and got straight into the jobs required and he was very professional and solved all our problems very quickly.
Jonathan was polite and very tidy. We will have no hesitation in contacting him again or recommending him to our friends.

Bernard

BernardSydney, NSW

Good Job

From Jim's Mowing we had a young man called Adrian come to renew several power points for us.
He rang before he arrived and once here got about fixing the points for us.
He was pleasant, polite and knowledgeable. We thought the job was reasonably priced.
Would definitely call him again. ....Eric

Rates and Fees

Good price and great service

Jim’s electrical came out and did a free quote the next day of calling then got the job done the next day. Scott was very professional and solved problems very quickly

Hanh

HanhSydney, NSW

Friendly, great work, no-nonsense

Roy was really friendly, on time, good communication, straight to the points, no-nonsense. And the job was done beautifully. Thanks a lot. Will definitely use your service again next time.

FoxBearSydney

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

Good professional service and dedication

Duncan was great in providing us a quote and was very transparent through out the whole process, highly recommend that you give Jim electrical a go.
We also use Jim's other services such as purchasing building inspection report and have found the staff professional and very helpful.