Jim's Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

RA01
RA01Adelaide

Jims / metropolitan the rip off merchants

Had to pay $132 over the phone before someone would come out and look at the ac . They gave the job to another company (metropolitan ) the guy who came out was injured and couldn’t do the work but he quoted me $1100 for a service “which fixes 90 % of. Problems” . Waited for the next guy to do the work ....well I’m in the 10% and strongly advised to get a new system only $20,000 !!! Have since been quoted under $10,000.

Job Satisfaction
ross k.
ross k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top job

I would not hesitate to recommend James he was very punctual and very helpful in explaining what needed to be done but most of all the price was more than reasonable. Top job mate 5 stars

Ray B.
Ray B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job

James was very punctual and always in contact with me during the visits
Very skilful and performed the job professionally giving attention to details and following my instruction
He was very tidy and left the place in a clean state
I am very happy with this job and I recommend him to friends and family every time

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy with Jim's Electrical!

I need to replace an old ceiling fan with a new one. I had contacted several electricians before Jim's. One wouldn't even give me a quote and wanted a booking fee to come out. The other two gave me quotes but then didn't respond when I requested to book them in. Jim's was very easy to do business with. I submitted an online query, the electrician called me the next day, gave me a quote over the phone and booked me in for the following day. He arrived on time and did a great job. Very happy I ended up using Jim's and would not hesitate in recommending them!

Very fair prices and a professional five star service

My partner and I were looking to install some heat lamps in our new townhouse. Daniel from Jim's Electrical arrived very quickly and we found his services to be exceptional. He was highly knowledgeable, friendly and completed our job with a level of thoroughness that we are not accustomed to. We want to thank Daniel and Jim's Electrical for our wonderful new and warm heat lamps! We highly recommend Daniel and Jim's Electrical and would not hesitate to contact them again for another job.

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clumsy Workmanship Causing Damage - would not recommend the JIMs brand (Adelaide)

Over and above service✅

No hot water on a Saturday morning and Daniel kindly attended and fixed the problem quickly and explained every detail of the service. Daniel also requested photos prior to his arrival so to be prepared with parts to save unnecessary re visiting. Called him again regarding no power and it was all resolved over the phone. Nice friendly prompt service and will definitely recommend. Thankyou Anna Tarragindi Qld

JPG
JPGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use this service

Not happy with the service. The tradesman was not familiar with what had to be done. He should not have attempted to do the job if he didn’t know the correct way to fit this item. I will not use this service again

Yumcha Mama
Yumcha MamaSydney, NSW

Perfect Work and Lovely Electrician

My mother only uses Jim’s for all her contractor needs as they are always professional and courteous and do a fabulous job. We needed electrical work done last week and used Jim’s. Jonathan was a delight! Did the work perfectly and the charges were more than reasonable. Thank you Jonathan and thank you Jim’s!

mcgrathglenn
mcgrathglennSydney, NSW

No call back

About one month ago, I called Jim,s Electrical, an I talk to them. They told me that Roy looked after the Blacktown area. Got my free on how much it would cost over the phone in which I was not totally happy about. Roy then told me that some one would call me back to make an appointment, I am still waiting for that phone call. Sorry, I got it done by some one else for about the same price.

John M
John MSydney

Good service, extremely poor upfront communication on pricing

Quick, easy and good

Installed a new point outlet. Setting up an appointment was easy to organise and he arrived on time. He did a great job and offered to clean up afterwards. Price seemed relative to what others were offering.

Great Work

Very professional and knowledgeable. He checked his appointment time with me and was on time for the appointment. As soon as I have the money i will be buying the new switchboard.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Jon was great - professional, on time, great communication and customer service. Made sure I was happy with the job before leaving. I would recommend him and will call for any future jobs I need done.

Chuck
ChuckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swift and Professional Service

The electricians (James and Jack) who attended our job were very friendly and professional. They completed the repairs quickly and easily. The problem was quickly resolved and there was great value for money.

Read more reviews - page 2