2Jim's Electrical

Job Satisfaction
4.5

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality at a great price

Couldn’t be happier with Chris, professional, efficient, explained the problem clearly, was responsive and prompt with replies. Great value for money.
Michael Y.
Michael Y.

Professional and cheap, will do all my business through them. Thank you.
David A.
David A.Gordon 2906, ACT4 posts

THANKS JOHAN - VERY HAPPY

Johan from Jim`s Electrical was, from the time he attended to quote, until the completion of the work, very professional, prompt and courteous. The jobsite was left in a clean and tidy condition and we would definitely recommend him to anyone that requires an electrician.
Deb
DebPerth, WA

Prompt and Professional service

Prompt and professional service, came the same day to remove my old noisy smoke detectors and replace with new ones. I'm so pleased with the fantastic service. Many thanks Jims electrical..now I can sleep at night without the occasional beeping from the old panels.
Rob Davis
Rob DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Electrical service

I contacted Jim’s Electrical to install a double power outlet. James responded immediately and was on the job the next day. Prompt response, professional attention to the task and competitive price. Highly recommend James.
A Reviewer112
A Reviewer112Perth, WA5 posts

Good experience

Very good quick service. I had a ceiling fan installed.
Job Satisfaction
Allen D.
Allen D.

Expensive

Very expensive compared with others electrician. One electrician from Jim’s quoted me $239 to replace one power point socket whereas average quotes weee between $130-160
Kes
KesSydney, NSW3 posts

SIMPLY THE BEST!

I absolutely recommend this Company to everyone out there who need Electricial Services.
I asked for an online quote from Jim's Electrical & within 10 minutes I received a call from Roy.
He was very easy going, friendly & helpful.
I accepted the quote & my job was carried out on the 19 February 2024 by 2 extremely polite, kind, efficient & punctual tradesmen.
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great service !!!

I was so happy with the service I received from Asrian and his colleague. They were on time , gave good advice and worked cleanly. I will definitely be using them again.
messiah
messiahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

They get the job done

Excellent and quick service. When I requested a quote, they got back to me very quickly and arranged a suitable time/date to commence. Quality of the work was good and so was the items they installed. Highly recommended.
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent work

Very happy with work, was he able to fit us into a short week at a very busy time of year when others were unable to.
Original quote was to replaced an old dimmer switch and lights but then asked for some additional work to be done (internal wall) - which he was happy to do. Very experienced fellow.
LVW
LVWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Wonderful service

Several days ago one of your Jim's people came to fix what turned out to be a number of problems in my unit. He arrived at the time promised, worked without fuss, cleaned up after himself and was pleasant to have around. Everything seems to be in good working order thanks to his good work. I heartily recommend Jim's Electrical
Maree
MareeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent electricians

Excellent service from Adam and his staff prompt service
Very happy with standard of workmanship and advice
Will definitely use again
Stella
Stella

Efficient Service

Adrian was really helpful in fixing an electrical problem. He was on time and managed to fix the problem on the day.
Nat
Nat

Wonderful electricians

Jay and his dad were absolutely so kind and generous. They did a fabulous job and went above and beyond. Would 1000% recommend.