Jim's Electrical

Jim's Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Good

I had jim electrical install a stove I was very happy with the prompt service reasonable price more than happy to use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Great work, on time and went the extra mile to make sure everything was done!

Organised electrical work to be done through Jim’s electrical. Adrian returned our call wIthin the hour and made an appointment to look at the work needed the next day. He was able to quote and immediately complete the work the same day. His work was of high quality, well organised and tidy. He made suggestions which we happily accepted and clearly was knowledgeable and happy to give advice. We are presently following up on his suggestions and will be very happy to call him back to complete further work when we are ready.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Excellent Service

Excellent service at a reasonable price. Responded and resolved electrical issues quickly. I will most definitely use Jim's Electrical services again in the future and highly recommend them to others.
N, West Perth

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Simply Good Service

On time. Good job. Didn't try to upsell. What more can you want?
I'll be keeping his number on hand. Great service is a rare and wonderful thing. Big thumbs up!
Kerry, Vic Park

Repair of down lights

Fast response to my query and able to come around the next day which was amazing, actual repair was quick and left no mess, price was reasonable too. Will definitely use jims again!

Great service and price.

Everything was very good, all the workers that showed up were very nice and professional. Great quality work at a good price. Will use you guys for all future work, thank you.

Installed two mains connected smoke detectors

Excellent service. On time as promised and works carried out with no hassle. Cleaned up and took old units away. Price was reasonable as well. All round very happy and would use them again.

Excellent Service - Bathroom Fan Installed

"Jason, did a brilliant job, very clean and tidy, left no mess, he was polite and courteous. I have recommended him to friends and work colleagues. I’ve just moved into my new house and I need more work done, I will definitely be calling again soon. Thank you x"

Electrical repair to wall heater

Jim's Electrical came out to repair my wall heater last week. The electrican was efficient and very polite and only took 30 minutes. I would call him again if needed.

Excellent communication, seamless experience, work completed on time, on budget. Perfect.

We had a cooktop replaced, I contacted via online on Sunday night for a quote, Dean called me Monday morning and have me help and support over the phone, he committed to do the job as soon as I had the cooktop. Installed on time, on budget, his team were friendly and helpful and cleaned up after themselves. Great experience all round and a good price.

Prompt ,friendly good service

The service was prompt fitted me in as soon as I called him because he was in the neighbourhood and he did a great job, even though it was small.

Jim’s fantastic

Extremely punctual and communicated well and did a great job, also at a good price. I would definitely use them again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends.

Very happy

I got 4 exhaust fans installed in my house. The techs were friendly and easy to deal with. The gave me a fair price the install and supply. Knowledgeable and very professional. Back office staff provided me excellent support.

Excellent service in Adelaide

Andrew was great. Had a long day with a number of jobs I needed. Easy to organise. Gave me advice that I needed before the day. Punctual, polite and reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

Excellent Work

Dean checked over and repaired our ceiling light/fan. Jim's had someone out within a day - they arrived exactly when they said they would - all done in a few hours - including getting into the roof space. Took the time to explain what had happened - and improved the control installment to make future checks easier - Just excellent service and at a good price. We will be using again for our electrical needs.

Highly Recommend

Andrew was punctual and reasonably priced. He's a really polite, lovely man and we were delighted with his work. We'll definitely use him in the future for all our electrical needs.

Great service!

Thanks for the quick efficient professional service. Job done perfectly and in a very timely fashion. Would highly recommend to other potential customers. Cost effective and very good service. Thanks!

Very happy

Scott came to look at a light issueI had, he was very punctual explained what and why he was doing things.I also booked him for another job which was great.A very nice young man.

Great service and fair price

I requested a quote for the installation of two power points online and was called back within 5 minutes. Scott came the next day to provide the quote and explained everything clearly. I was happy with this and he organised his team for installation the next morning which was completed within two hours. Happy with the service would recommend.

I am very satisfied

Jason Jim’s electrical
He was excellent. He listened, price was fair , he was on time, clean work , his team (Matt) was also great person and the result is just beautiful.