Jim's Electrical

Jim's Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Service - Bathroom Fan Installed

"Jason, did a brilliant job, very clean and tidy, left no mess, he was polite and courteous. I have recommended him to friends and work colleagues. I’ve just moved into my new house and I need more work done, I will definitely be calling again soon. Thank you x"

Electrical repair to wall heater

Jim's Electrical came out to repair my wall heater last week. The electrican was efficient and very polite and only took 30 minutes. I would call him again if needed.

Excellent communication, seamless experience, work completed on time, on budget. Perfect.

We had a cooktop replaced, I contacted via online on Sunday night for a quote, Dean called me Monday morning and have me help and support over the phone, he committed to do the job as soon as I had the cooktop. Installed on time, on budget, his team were friendly and helpful and cleaned up after themselves. Great experience all round and a good price.

Prompt ,friendly good service

The service was prompt fitted me in as soon as I called him because he was in the neighbourhood and he did a great job, even though it was small.

Jim’s fantastic

Extremely punctual and communicated well and did a great job, also at a good price. I would definitely use them again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends.

Very happy

I got 4 exhaust fans installed in my house. The techs were friendly and easy to deal with. The gave me a fair price the install and supply. Knowledgeable and very professional. Back office staff provided me excellent support.

Excellent service in Adelaide

Andrew was great. Had a long day with a number of jobs I needed. Easy to organise. Gave me advice that I needed before the day. Punctual, polite and reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

Excellent Work

Dean checked over and repaired our ceiling light/fan. Jim's had someone out within a day - they arrived exactly when they said they would - all done in a few hours - including getting into the roof space. Took the time to explain what had happened - and improved the control installment to make future checks easier - Just excellent service and at a good price. We will be using again for our electrical needs.

Highly Recommend

Andrew was punctual and reasonably priced. He's a really polite, lovely man and we were delighted with his work. We'll definitely use him in the future for all our electrical needs.

Great service!

Thanks for the quick efficient professional service. Job done perfectly and in a very timely fashion. Would highly recommend to other potential customers. Cost effective and very good service. Thanks!

Very happy

Scott came to look at a light issueI had, he was very punctual explained what and why he was doing things.I also booked him for another job which was great.A very nice young man.

Great service and fair price

I requested a quote for the installation of two power points online and was called back within 5 minutes. Scott came the next day to provide the quote and explained everything clearly. I was happy with this and he organised his team for installation the next morning which was completed within two hours. Happy with the service would recommend.

I am very satisfied

Jason Jim’s electrical
He was excellent. He listened, price was fair , he was on time, clean work , his team (Matt) was also great person and the result is just beautiful.

Amazing job

Scott was very good he done an amazing job putting in an extra outlet for the PowerPoint. Very friendly and communicated with us every step of the way and was very professional definitely recommend him to anyone.

Professional

We spoke on the phone , I sent pics and he was knowledgeable and honest on what needed to be done.
Next day repairs.
Prompt service,
Respectful and good workmanship.
Will deffo be calling again if anything arises.
Thank you.

Great service!

We had an issue that we needed dealt with swiftly as it could very well have been a bad scenario if we didn't get it seen to. Allan came out the same day we called. He was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He went over the hour slightly but did not charge me more than quoted. I even got a couple of extra quotes off him for additional work we needed which we will definitely book him in for soon. To top it off he gave my 2 young boys some promotional jelly beans before he left. Needless to say they were very happy about that! Will definitely use and recommend this service again!

Excellent service

I called Jim's Electrical after not receiving calls from my previous electrician that I've used. Scott called me back within a couple of minutes. He was extremely polite, on time and he cleaned up after the work was finished. He was able to fixed up our problem quickly and efficiently. I would use his services again and highly recommend him.

Brett was on time, courteous and did a great job.
I was very impressed by the whole process from the very first phone call.
I will definitely call Dean for future electricity issue

Excellent Service

very happy with the service from Dean and Clint. Same day service and the heater was running in less than an hour. would recommend them to anyone. friendly, courteous and very professional. an honest group with fair pricing. thanks again Dean and Clint.

Fantastic service

Gil was courteous,friendly and completed the work at short notice. I was in need of an electrician during a window installation. Power points needed to be moved in order for window installation to go ahead. I would recommend his work to anyone who needs honest and reliable service.