Jim's Electrical

Jim's Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James

JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and fuss free

Fantastic work. Very professional and helpful. Went out his way to make my job easier. Fair price.

YNOT

YNOTMelbourne

Great Job!

Great customer service and installation for our cook top, range hood and oven.
The prices were all laid out and we were kept informed from start to finish.
The installation people were all friendly and professional.
Thanks.

sophie

sophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to deal with

Flexible around my timings and able to provide all services I was after. Purchased a tv bracket for us and arranged to hang out TVs. We will be using again!

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Difficult Job Well Done

Dean's guys, Jordan and Ben, did an excellent job of installing ceiling fans with commendable ease. It was a difficult job as there was no manhole but they found a way around it. Kept me in the loop all the time & even cleaned after finishing the job which took less time than expected.
And all this at a very fair cost, thanks.

Exactly what was wanted

Rang and explained it was a small job. Sent photos via phone message and negotiated a time within a few days. They were on time , did the job and charged what was quoted. Happy customer!

Anthony

Anthony

Great, quick service.

Fantastic, easy service with a smile. The lads installed downlights with ease. The team were prompt in replying I will also be contacting you next week for further work because you guys are great.

Would use again

James responded quickly with a firm quote and attended to the work within three hours. Quality of the work was excellent! I am happy to use the services of James again should the need arise.

Great service.

Informative and guided me on the next steps to fix what was a complex electrical fault. I could not fault the service and the response time was spot on. I recommend Jims Electrical.

Jamie C.

Jamie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended

I was able to discuss the job with Scott over the phone. When he came to do the work he was on time and completed in a professional manner, also advising about another job that I hadn't originally planned for.

Rates and Fees

"Fantastic, prompt & friendly service. Very satisfied & will use again. Thanks"

Jason from Jims Electrical came out to our house and fixed an electrical problem we had within a couple of days of contacting them. He was polite and friendly, and arrived on time (even early). Thanks Jason

Chirag

ChiragSydney, NSW

Quote for led lights

Called jims to get quote on led light were very straightforward and upftont about costings And very knowledgble about light quality and wattage and colour of lights
Thanks jims
Chirag

Nolah

NolahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

Arrived on time and charged as quoted. He was very accomodating, he tried his best to fit in with my time. I was kept up to date with his time of arrival.

Job well done. Thank you.

Reliable and excellent service

"Very understanding reliable quick and good service|We are very happy|

James from Jim's Termite and pest control was excellent as well|Will always use Jim's Services from now on Thank you"

Very Happy with Service

On time, friendly and professional. Gavin had good knowledge and advice on what components to use (eg. Security lighting) and did a great job installing it. Very pleased with the results :)

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Punctuality is everything

Had a very small job, James replied instantly. On the day James was spot on with being punctual, finished the job quickly and was gone. Very happy with his service and would use again

Robert

RobertWestern Australia

Great Service

Used Jason a few times now for our business and also privately. A great guy very knowledgeable, professional and punctual. Always try to use Jim's Franchises now always get a quality job and great service.

Good Service

Excellent communication from James and did the job with no fuss. Would have no hesitation in using James again. It was actually refreshing to have a tradie turn up on time and right from the beginning provide a good service.

K Allen

K AllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and would use again.

Dean and Jordan were Punctual, tidy, friendly and knowledgeable.
I would have no hesitation calling them again for future electrical works.
A pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend to friends and family.

Mark F

Mark FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Electrician

I placed a request for a quote on a Sunday afternoon, 2 mins later, I got a call from James. We coordinated his visit the next day and locked in a quote, super quickly. They came back when I was available and finished the work required. Everything is working perfectly. Very happy, and will use the service again.

DaviesB

DaviesBSydney, NSW

Efficient and reliable

I used jims electrical to repair a few faulty lights in my holiday unit. They were very reliable and competent. I am very happy to use again for similar work.