• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent Customer Service

Andrew from Jim’s Electrical provided a quote within 30 mins of contacting him. It was the best value for money and he was able to do the job within a couple of days. Andrew arrived on time and was very polite and professional. Would definitely recommend"

Anthea T.

Anthea T.Sydney, NSW

Thanks guys! Great friendly service

Asked for a quote online this morning and 2 mins later received a phone call. Guys were on site within a couple of hours. Came up with a few different resolutions for the work I needed doing, and took my requirements into utmost consideration. Thank you so much! Can’t believe how easy it was dealing with your guys. 100% would use again for any electrician needs!

Tori G.

Tori G.Perth, WA

Moving House Fixes.

Jason was really nice and got the job done fast and for the lowest price possible. He also made me fully aware of all costs for worst case as well, just incase (luckily it was the best case scenario). Thanks again!

Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Electrician - Excellent Professional Service!

Happy Customer, Professional service on time reasonable price and clean tidy installation. Would recommend to others Can rely on this company and its services legitimate company would use again if need be

Prompt & Professional

Dean & Brett did a great job. Dean responded promptly to my enquiry, provided quote and scheduled the time. Brett arrived promptly, worked efficiently and cleanly. Good team work and communication.

Perfect

Jonathan was utmost professional. Highly recommend. Won't hesitate to use Jonathan again for home and larger strata jobs. Electrical work always needs to be completed safely and according to standards.

Job well done

Matt was good. Turned up early and got the job done quickly and professionally. No complaints here. Would definitely consider using the service again. Quote matched up with payment made.

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Job

Dean was very quick to respond to my call and very accommodating in arranging to complete the job on a Saturday. Clint came out and completed the job as scheduled. He was very professional and efficient. Happy to recommend.

Professional service

Jason was quite helpful during the quoting process and he has done the job in timely and professional manner and for good price. Happy to recommend his work to others.

Kirstie B.

Kirstie B.Perth, WA

Very professional

Jason was very professional and accommodating to my situation. The electrician that was sent out, Matt, was very tidy and got the work done in a timely manner. Very Happy.

Hettie

HettieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Jordan, Dean & Sam did a fantastic job. Quick response to our enquiry and really polite, hardworking guys. So appreciative that they were able to come in after hours on a Friday! Highly recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Professional and on time allround great service

Scott was Very professional and price was good to and very helpful with future work on how to do things and the best way to do them will use him again for sure very happy with the work done

Marcelo Menezes

Marcelo MenezesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work, definitely recommended

Great job, offered to vacuum the debris from the installation, gave me some tips around some possible electrical work I might need in the future. The ceiling fans he installed are working perfectly, no noise or vibration. Would hire again.

Job Satisfaction

Professional and considerate service personnel

"The gentleman who arrived at my home, on time, to carry out the repair, was courteous, personable and efficient - and that was much appreciated. I will definitely look to choosing Jim's Electrical again for any further electrical work. Thank you."

AltheaB

AltheaBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Electrical Service

Alistair was professional. On time and polite. All the work was completed timely with minimum mess. His advice was excellent and applicable so that I could made clear choices. Alistair's advice was clear so that I easily understood what work needed to be done. I highly recommend Alistair for all electrical work and if I need further electrical work would be very pleased for him to complete. Alistair is an excellent electrician

RitaG

RitaGSydney, NSW

customer service

The person that can to my place was very polite, can on the time booked, answered and question I needed to ask in detail. Did a good job. Did not make a mess. The end price was very affordable. I felt assured that he did a good job. Would have him do my next job without hesitation.

Marco P.

Marco P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and punctual

We had Jims come to install a urgent powerpoint that we needed for a new appliance arriving the following day. Great service and punctual and extremely affable sparky. Price was a tad higher than average sparkys, but I guess it was an urgent thing so I guess that is justified. Overall, will be using Jims once more as needed.

Kev P.

Kev P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Sparky

I highly recommend Gavin. He took a lot of care in our recently renovated rooms, and did a great job completing the work. He was very punctual and kept us informed by sending reminders leading up to the date of the job. He even let us know he was on the way.

Shakira

ShakiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect!

I had many tradies come through with a quote but no one was actually willing to do the job.
My experience with Jim's services has been spot on.
Scott was brilliant from start to finish, from initial phone call to set up appointment to price to labour. He was clean & efficient. Kept me updated with when he was going to come, completed the work with no issues. So happy with the service.
Will definitely be using the services again in the future.
Can't thank you enough Scott!

Tash

Tash

Quick and friendly. Would hire again.

Answered my enquiry quickly. Made a booking on short notice. Gave me options and met my needs. Good service and would hire again!

Jason was great and is a good representative of the Jims band