Jim's Electrical

Jim's Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

AltheaB

AltheaBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Electrical Service

Alistair was professional. On time and polite. All the work was completed timely with minimum mess. His advice was excellent and applicable so that I could made clear choices. Alistair's advice was clear so that I easily understood what work needed to be done. I highly recommend Alistair for all electrical work and if I need further electrical work would be very pleased for him to complete. Alistair is an excellent electrician

RitaG

RitaGSydney, NSW

customer service

The person that can to my place was very polite, can on the time booked, answered and question I needed to ask in detail. Did a good job. Did not make a mess. The end price was very affordable. I felt assured that he did a good job. Would have him do my next job without hesitation.

Marco P.

Marco P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and punctual

We had Jims come to install a urgent powerpoint that we needed for a new appliance arriving the following day. Great service and punctual and extremely affable sparky. Price was a tad higher than average sparkys, but I guess it was an urgent thing so I guess that is justified. Overall, will be using Jims once more as needed.

Kev P.

Kev P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Sparky

I highly recommend Gavin. He took a lot of care in our recently renovated rooms, and did a great job completing the work. He was very punctual and kept us informed by sending reminders leading up to the date of the job. He even let us know he was on the way.

Shakira

ShakiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect!

I had many tradies come through with a quote but no one was actually willing to do the job.
My experience with Jim's services has been spot on.
Scott was brilliant from start to finish, from initial phone call to set up appointment to price to labour. He was clean & efficient. Kept me updated with when he was going to come, completed the work with no issues. So happy with the service.
Will definitely be using the services again in the future.
Can't thank you enough Scott!

Tash

Tash

Quick and friendly. Would hire again.

Answered my enquiry quickly. Made a booking on short notice. Gave me options and met my needs. Good service and would hire again!

Jason was great and is a good representative of the Jims band

Darryl

DarrylSydney, NSW

Nice guys, very helpful and happy to add to the original work. Professional job and very cost effective. Will have you back if needed. Brand is important and recommended. Merry Christmas.

George.s

George.s

very professional electrician

Jason installed 2 new GPO's in our house, one on an internal wall and the other on an external wall. He did an excellent and neat job. Very happy and would recommend Jim's Electrical and reasonable price compared to other quotes. he also arrived on the pre arranged time

None

NoneSydney, NSW

Easy to deal.with

Communicates well, prompt, helpful. Adrian explained the problem and gave me a few options with the advantages and disadvantages clearly stated. He was very easy to deal with and completed the job promptly.

James

JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and fuss free

Fantastic work. Very professional and helpful. Went out his way to make my job easier. Fair price.

YNOT

YNOTMelbourne

Great Job!

Great customer service and installation for our cook top, range hood and oven.
The prices were all laid out and we were kept informed from start to finish.
The installation people were all friendly and professional.
Thanks.

sophie

sophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to deal with

Flexible around my timings and able to provide all services I was after. Purchased a tv bracket for us and arranged to hang out TVs. We will be using again!

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Difficult Job Well Done

Dean's guys, Jordan and Ben, did an excellent job of installing ceiling fans with commendable ease. It was a difficult job as there was no manhole but they found a way around it. Kept me in the loop all the time & even cleaned after finishing the job which took less time than expected.
And all this at a very fair cost, thanks.

Exactly what was wanted

Rang and explained it was a small job. Sent photos via phone message and negotiated a time within a few days. They were on time , did the job and charged what was quoted. Happy customer!

Anthony

Anthony

Great, quick service.

Fantastic, easy service with a smile. The lads installed downlights with ease. The team were prompt in replying I will also be contacting you next week for further work because you guys are great.

Colin

Colin

Would use again

James responded quickly with a firm quote and attended to the work within three hours. Quality of the work was excellent! I am happy to use the services of James again should the need arise.

Great service.

Informative and guided me on the next steps to fix what was a complex electrical fault. I could not fault the service and the response time was spot on. I recommend Jims Electrical.

Jamie C.

Jamie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended

I was able to discuss the job with Scott over the phone. When he came to do the work he was on time and completed in a professional manner, also advising about another job that I hadn't originally planned for.

Rates and Fees

"Fantastic, prompt & friendly service. Very satisfied & will use again. Thanks"

Jason from Jims Electrical came out to our house and fixed an electrical problem we had within a couple of days of contacting them. He was polite and friendly, and arrived on time (even early). Thanks Jason

Chirag

ChiragSydney, NSW

Quote for led lights

Called jims to get quote on led light were very straightforward and upftont about costings And very knowledgble about light quality and wattage and colour of lights
Thanks jims