• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Contacted Jim’s Electrical. I found Andrew promptly returning my call. Andrew was professional, friendly and gave helpful advice which in turn ended up fixing my issue! Appreciate it! I would recommend Andrew for my family & friends.

Veronica

VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Criminally expensive

Would never recommend or use Jim’s Electrical ever again. Technician came out and performed a task that took under 5 minutes with parts that cost essentially nothing, then went on to charge my family member who is an elderly pensioner an absolute ludicrously expensive amount. Completely unjust! Disgraceful!

Alan

AlanMelbourne

Very happy

Great service from Dean. Not only did the duo turn up on time but they completed several jobs plus a couple of last minute add ons very efficiently. Happy with the service and price

Imelda C.

Imelda C.

Very happy

Contracted Jim's for a like-for-like oven replacement. The tradie turned up one afternoon to disconnect the old oven so it could be taken away by a third party. He turned up next day to reconnect new.
Everything went to plan. The tradie was professional, polite, on time and cleaned up after himself. Cost was as quoted. Very happy. Highly recommend Jim's.

Gen

GenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job done quickly and efficiently

I needed a wired smoke alarm that kept on going off removed so that I could install a new one. The electrician arrived on time and did the job quickly and efficiently. Price was reasonable.

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

subcontractor in Caroline springs, did not show up

sadly, this is the first time using one of Jim's services and quite excited after a while back reading the biography of the founder and what this company stands for and its ethos. My experience today is not near what this company promises.

last week and have a subcontractor coming to provide a quote in caroline springs, today Tuesday I was expecting him between 12-1 pm and did not arrived. Called and texted him with a response. my husband call from his mobile and surprise, he picked up. he advised my husband was finishing at Northcote now and will be here shortly, it is 6pm and did not show up. I had to call the company and cancel the job.
What a joke and waste of time.
never using this company again.

Jim's ElectricalJim's Electrical

Hi Alex, Thanks very much for your feedback. Could you please call 131 546 and ask to speak with Cameron, so that we can compensate you for this inconvenience, as this is not how we operate. Thanks, Cameron

chichicbaobao

chichicbaobaoSouth Australia

Andrew Paffett - best around

I can’t stand Jim of the Jim brand but Andrew himself is an honest & skilled electrician. Has fixed everything I’ve asked. Always on time and polite. Very reasonable prices and clean.

Tina

TinaPerth, WA

New pendant lights over kitchen bench top.

I wanted pendant lights over my kitchen bench top replaced with new fittings I had purchased. The quote was very competitive. So I booked the job. They arrived on time and the job was done efficiently. They used drop sheets and protected bench tops and were clean and organised. Very professional. Thank you Jim’s Electrical.

Immy

ImmyPerth, WA

Class Operator

"Jason and Matt were: professional, punctual, efficient, pleasant to deal with and the standard of work was excellent. Thank you, I will certainly redirect all my future custom to this team.

Shawn H

Shawn H

Excellent service from Dean of Jim's electrical.

Brett and Steve were fantastic. Well organized, efficient and turned up when they said they would. We have found this to be the case with the numerous services we have used via Jim's. We will continue to do so and won't bother getting other quotes. Thanks lots.

Dave

Dave

Great service as always!

Dean and his boys were excellent! They ticked all the boxes, on time, professional, knowledgeable and all round great guys! Would highly recommend to everyone! Would definitely use dean and the boys again

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Electrician.

Andrew was very friendly and reliable. He arrived before the expected time, worked diligently and to a high standard. I recommend Andrew and will definitely use him again in the future.

Highly Recommend

Roy was fantastic, booked the job very quickly as I only had a limited window to complete the job, was in and out very quickly but did a fantastic job. Provided excellent advice regarding placement of the lights as I had no idea where they should go and the product is excellent and highly affordable. Will definitely call again for any electrical issues.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Great Service!

We were very happy, from Roy quoting us a very reasonable price, setting up the job very smoothly and promptly. We will definitely be using this service again in the future.

Excellent service

Dean was a pleasure to have at our residence and did a great job with electrical work.Nothing was a problem for him and he was quite happy to discuss the job that had to be done

Reviewer

Reviewer

Late to call. Late to turn up. Never emailed me the quote.

Late to all promises and no quote ever received. Used a local guy instead. No issues with the local small tradie. Avoid unless you want to waste your time. Was very disappointed

Ralph

RalphSydney, NSW

household upgrade

Roy and the team was very professional and prompt a pleasure to deal with and will use them again
Highly recommend them to family and friends and look forward to them on the next job

zee

zeeSydney, NSW

Prompt, professional and friendly service

I contacted Jon from Jim's Electrical in Sydney for a phone outlet issue, he was very prompt in replying and attended at the specified time. He took care of the problem and waited extra time to see if the issue was fixed from the ISP end. Friendly and courteous, would definitely recommend his services.

Megara

Megara

Excellent service

Scott and his team were quick and efficient in getting the work completed. They do a thorough job and are a very friendly bunch. We had our chandeliers fixed and they are quite experienced. Thanks lads

Excellent Service!!!

Roy and his team from Jim’s Electrical in Campbelltown did a fantastic job. Very courteous. Work was done very well and with minimal disruption. Cleaned up afterwards as well. I have another project around July/August and will definitely contact Roy. Very happy with the results.