Jim's Electrical

Jim's Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robert

RobertWestern Australia

Great Service

Used Jason a few times now for our business and also privately. A great guy very knowledgeable, professional and punctual. Always try to use Jim's Franchises now always get a quality job and great service.

Good Service

Excellent communication from James and did the job with no fuss. Would have no hesitation in using James again. It was actually refreshing to have a tradie turn up on time and right from the beginning provide a good service.

K Allen

K AllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and would use again.

Dean and Jordan were Punctual, tidy, friendly and knowledgeable.
I would have no hesitation calling them again for future electrical works.
A pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend to friends and family.

Mark F

Mark FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Electrician

I placed a request for a quote on a Sunday afternoon, 2 mins later, I got a call from James. We coordinated his visit the next day and locked in a quote, super quickly. They came back when I was available and finished the work required. Everything is working perfectly. Very happy, and will use the service again.

DaviesB

DaviesBSydney, NSW

Efficient and reliable

I used jims electrical to repair a few faulty lights in my holiday unit. They were very reliable and competent. I am very happy to use again for similar work.

Lisa

LisaHobart, TAS

Perfect job very happy

Amazing work very happy if you leave a msg gets back to you as soon as possible . Would highly recommend he even cleaned up after he finished was well mannered thank you.

Sharkey

SharkeyPerth, WA

Impressed

Jason was well presented, on time, polite and efficient. Have used other Jim's services in the past and always impressed. Had two double power points installed inside house, and another in carport for future installation of roller door.

Rates and Fees

Electrical installation of external roller blinds

James was very proactive. He overcame an issue which could have resulted in delays in completing the job. A great result delivered through his ‘can do’ attitude. I would recommend Jim’s electrical to anyone who wants a quality electrical job done!

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Roy was great. He was courteous, efficient and competent. The service we received was much, much better than other sparkies we have used. I only wish we'd found Jim's Electrical sooner.

So easy!

Good trades can be hard to find - not with Jim’s Electrical. I requested a quote and had the job booked in half an hour later for the next day (Saturday) Turned up on time, was super friendly and efficient. Highly recommend!

Pleasure to deal with

"Gavin, efficient and clever. Great job in a very timely manner. A pleasure to deal with". If only all trades were so easy to work with! Great price. Thank you.

shaz

shazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service.

Alistair the electricity was very polite and on time I would recommend to my family and friends.He did a good job I was very satisfying with the job thank you.

Perfect Solution

Excellent price, great customer service, worked fast and efficient and associate was friendly. Quote came in well below any other competitors, turnaround on the task was fast & works completed exactly as required.

Roger Dunn

Roger DunnPerth, WA

A Great Job

Jason was a nice and Polite and a great Tradesmen will definitely Recommend to Other People looking for a Reliable Person. It’s nice to know there are still people that loves their job .

Sheree

ShereePerth, WA

Reliable

As I was very impressed with Jim’s TV service I decided to use Jim’s Electrical .
Quote good . Presented on time . Electrical work and cleanup done to a high standard. Friendly . personable employee.
Would not hesitate to use them again.
Highly recommend

Hasco

HascoPerth, WA

Removing external ceiling fan and installing electric infrared heater

Have used Jims on several occasions and when i required the above work I was pondering through the local paper, when my wife suggested why don't you call Jims. As i have always been pleased with their previous jobs and price it was a great idea. I phoned the main contact number and explained i required an electrician, within two minutes the Jims electrician phoned back. He was available later on that day which suited me.
The electrician arrived on time, he was well presented,polite and knowlegable. The job was finished to my satisfaction, all rubbish was removed and the price was well within my expectations.
Thankyou Jims.

wriffwraff

wriffwraffPerth, WA

Restored my faith in tradies. Best service ever!

Jims Electrics contacted me within 1/2 hr of query and job booked next day. Electrician arrived right on time. Was friendly, courteous and did an excellent job-could not fault. Overall, professional, honest and great price. Highly recommended and will use again in future. Thanks.

Andrianee

AndrianeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good

I had jim electrical install a stove I was very happy with the prompt service reasonable price more than happy to use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Kay G

Kay GSydney, NSW

Great work, on time and went the extra mile to make sure everything was done!

Organised electrical work to be done through Jim’s electrical. Adrian returned our call wIthin the hour and made an appointment to look at the work needed the next day. He was able to quote and immediately complete the work the same day. His work was of high quality, well organised and tidy. He made suggestions which we happily accepted and clearly was knowledgeable and happy to give advice. We are presently following up on his suggestions and will be very happy to call him back to complete further work when we are ready.

NNN

NNNPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Excellent service at a reasonable price. Responded and resolved electrical issues quickly. I will most definitely use Jim's Electrical services again in the future and highly recommend them to others.
N, West Perth