2Jim's Electrical

4.5

Werribee Resident
Werribee ResidentGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and affordable

Quick quote and service to change 26 down lights. Price seemed reasonable, the service was efficient and the technician was friendly and professional. If there are issues in the future with the lights or the work I will update, but for now no issues and happy with the service.
Paolo B
Paolo BSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Widow
WidowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Very Happy customer

Dave from Adelaide was really amazing. Quickly identified the problem with my smoke detectors and replaced them. I now feel safe again! He was efficient, easy and friendly to deal with and explained why and what he was doing. I will definitely use him again for any electrical work.
Jim Penman
Jim PenmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great operator

Chris was great. Responded fast, got the job done promptly and fixed the problem. Would use him again any time
Scott H
Scott HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommended

Highly recommend Mathew and his team from Jim's Electrical. They were prompt, friendly and very knowledgeable. Will definitely use them again.
Muzza
MuzzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Prompt & Professional

Prompt, professional with great results. Our job was completed exactly as requested to the quoted price. Thx John
Joanne C.
Joanne C.Sydney, NSW

Very prompt service

As soon as I requested a quote someone rang me an hour later & an electrician turned up 3 hours after that. Couldn't believe how quick they were. Tagged & tested my heat sealer within 2 mins and got my receipt 5 mins later.
Mary M.
Mary M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt and punctual

These boys were great. Quick and quiet assessment of situation and neatly and efficiently did the job. And cleaned dust and waste. I will definitely use again.
Mana
ManaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt and helpful

Quick response and arranging of time to give me a free quote. Brenton was very helpful in explaining things to me and my options. Very happy with the work completed!
Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Amazing electrical supports

Jim’s electrical were amazing and were able to fix my electrical connections and wiring. There were fast in responding and were prompt in getting my repairs scheduled in, could not fault the workmanship and was able to explain the technical wiring so I could understand. Brenton the electrician, would be welcomed back for any further electrical concerns. Highly recommend to any other customers.
JaqF
JaqF

Stu from Beenleigh is a great sparky

Stu from Beenleigh did a great job, very prompt - great communication and excellent quality.
Martin G.
Martin G.Queensland

Ceiling installation Done!

I would highly recommend this Jim’s electrical franchise operator
He was very well mannered and efficient
Job Satisfaction
Lensk
LenskMetropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Jim's Electrical Port Adelaide : Fantastic service

An external movement activated set of lights with (it turns out) a failed sensor, on all the time, burning up electricity, far too high for us to do anything about it. The Jim's electrician came promptly, obtained a new LED set of lights, installed them and just like magic our problem had gone. He was polite, attentive to his task, efficient and quiet. The price was reasonable and the service was fantastic. Thanks.
Hannah
Hannah

Great service!

Great service. Fast response and attendance time. James was very helpful in figuring out the issues we were having and explaining everything in detail.
Johnathon