• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
D G.

D G.Sydney, NSW

"Totally professional, pleasant and hard working."

Roy from Jim’s arrived and got straight into the job. I couldn’t have been happier with the service or his attention to detail despite our small (but necessary) jobs. We would definitely ask for Roy from Jim’s again

Fast & professional

Jim's Electrical is exactly what you are looking for when things go wrong. Fast, knowledgable, friendly and professional.
We are all time poor, and turning up on time to do exactly what's required takes the added stress out of the equation.

Rates and Fees

Jim’s Electrical was timely, helpful, friendly. Chris completed the job quickly then returned to fix an unforeseen issue the following day. I highly recommend using their service and will be using them again.

Friendly efficient tradesman

John arrived within the hour after a urgent call from myself.Partial rewiring of meter box with additional Rca circuit breaker fitted in tight confined area together with checking of exterior power point.Job completed as discussed within the quoted price.Friendly knowledgeable & efficient tradesman a credit to Jim

Phil

PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

I needed a rangehood put in my kitchen since my old one was really old, Chris was on the knew what he was doing and was very relaxed which made me comfortable and explained everything that he was doing as he was doing it, he was very efficient and professional, I definately found myself a good sparky that I will always call from now on when I need work done. Thanks Chris.

CMK

CMKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service: Chris was on time, gave helpful advice and generally professional. I will certainly contact him again in the future for assistance with electrical jobs in my new home.

Sue

Sue

Found someone that you could trust

"He was very helpful. We had ideas but he gave us confidence we were on the right track and made suggestions. Great communication and arrived on time. Very satisfied with the work."

sisi l.

sisi l.Sydney, NSW

Professional and friendly eletricians

We had two electricians coming and they arrived 20 minutes earlier than the appointment time. They were super friend and professional! Will definitely be using them again in the future.

Rates and Fees

Could not fault the work, price and communication

They arrived on time, did job as requested, where very friendly and the price was right and the communication of when they would come to do quote and when job would be completed.

Find out how Jim's Electrical compares to other Electricians

Finally I found a reliable tradesman

I was very impressed with the work that Scott and the apprentice carried out at my place. They were punctual, did the job to my complete satisfaction, cleaned up afterwards and were at all times polite. Very happy.

Thanks Dean

Dean arrived on time, had stock in his van and promptly purchased items he didn't have. He was polite, took appropriate Covid measures and priced well. Many thanks for the work.

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

first time

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

The service that was provided by Jim’s Electrical was satisfactory and the prices were reasonable. I have no complaints. The person came promptly, was efficient and was very professional. Thank you.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recommended

Great service. We required an oven/range hood installed plus several new power points. The job was arranged a couple of days after we accepted the quote. The guys turned up promptly and worked all day until the job was completed. Furthermore, we required a few amendments to the original work done and the guys were back the next day to complete.

Steph

StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

My hot water thermo went and 4 PM on a Monday afternoon. I rang Dan and he arrived within the hour and replaced it right away. Dan was friendly, professional and reliable. I will use Dan for all my electrical needs going forward

Find out how Jim's Electrical compares to other Electricians

Electrician was honest, experienced, and provided excellent service

Quotation was given within 2 hours and job was done on the agreed date. Adrian turned up on time, got the job done with little mess, explained the how and why of what he was doing, and was very friendly and approachable. I'll continue to use Jim's Electrical as the 3 different electricians I've had from this company have all provided quality service for a decent price.

Rates and Fees

Contacted Jim’s Electrical. I found Andrew promptly returning my call. Andrew was professional, friendly and gave helpful advice which in turn ended up fixing my issue! Appreciate it! I would recommend Andrew for my family & friends.

Veronica

VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Criminally expensive

Would never recommend or use Jim’s Electrical ever again. Technician came out and performed a task that took under 5 minutes with parts that cost essentially nothing, then went on to charge my family member who is an elderly pensioner an absolute ludicrously expensive amount. Completely unjust! Disgraceful!

Jim's ElectricalJim's Electrical
Alan

AlanMelbourne

Very happy

Great service from Dean. Not only did the duo turn up on time but they completed several jobs plus a couple of last minute add ons very efficiently. Happy with the service and price

Imelda C.

Imelda C.

Very happy

Contracted Jim's for a like-for-like oven replacement. The tradie turned up one afternoon to disconnect the old oven so it could be taken away by a third party. He turned up next day to reconnect new.
Everything went to plan. The tradie was professional, polite, on time and cleaned up after himself. Cost was as quoted. Very happy. Highly recommend Jim's.